用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??
查看: 13512|回覆: 154
go

有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-2-5 15:49 |只看該作者

有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??

剛收到維記(何文田)的收生信!!!  八月入讀幼兒園。 請問維記好唔好??? 值得讀嗎????  是否很容易申請入讀???  因為我個 BB interview 時很 naughty,我以為實冇希望。 我給她申請了樓下的屋村幼兒園,全日制的,環境和師資當然是維記好D。 我為她apply 樓下是因為她可以學到常規 (as whole day) 多一點。 My daughter 十分 naughty。 Please advice!!!  Thank you.

2#
發表於 05-2-5 21:47 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??

I am still waiting for Victoria's letter. Did you interview on 22 Jan and did you apply for your bb to study in the 2-year old nursery class? Did they say in the letter whether your bb will be in the am or pm class

3#
發表於 05-2-5 23:30 |只看該作者

yes, I just go it. But I still consider admit or not. am or pm is not very important.

4#
發表於 05-2-5 23:37 |只看該作者

May I ask what reasons make you want to accept and what reasons make you want to reject?

5#
發表於 05-2-6 00:03 |只看該作者

First, it is a new branch in Kowloon, I'm not sure that any different between with HK side. Second, my friend told me that kidergarden employed a lot of part-time teachers. Third, my daughter may not be in Victoria for K1.
該用戶已被刪除

6#
發表於 05-2-6 00:22 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 05-2-7 10:51 |只看該作者

咁想問其他分校又有無人收到信呢......

8#
發表於 05-2-7 12:50 |只看該作者

My daughter also got accepted for the toddler class and still thinking I will let her enroll as we need to take school bus on her own and she is 21 mths(in AUg 2005..)

9#
發表於 05-2-7 15:37 |只看該作者

Hi moms & dads:

We also received the acceptance letter for pre-nursery today.  We have to decide between Lingnam and Victoria now, not sure which one is better.  Victoria will be a bilingual (English & Cantonese) environment, whereas Lingnam seems to be more Chinese focused.  And some friends who are not so pro-Victoria tend to say they are too commercial.  But Victoria is really close to where we live, so it is a really hard decision...   

10#
發表於 05-2-7 22:22 |只看該作者

My bb has also been accepted by Victoria's toddler class. I will enrol my daughter as she is a "sai B" ie born in October so for me, I am not too concerned about what happens later on - so long as she has a happy nursery. In HK, the education system is crazy enough without having to start making her work so hard when she is not yet even 2. If she likes it at Victoria, then I might stay on for K1 etc but if not, I will still apply to other kindergartens etc for 2006 and decide next year whether to transfer or not. This year is really for her to get used to going to school and to help her become independent and look after herself. If she can do that and enjoy it at the same time, then I will have made the right decision.

If I find that she struggles to cope, then I can always enrol her for nursery again next year as she will still be under 3. That will be the most expensive outcome but I think I would prefer my bb to be "dai b" than have to struggle to catch up with her peers

11#
發表於 05-2-7 23:31 |只看該作者

My son is accepted by the Harbour Height pre-nursery Eng/Can am class.  However, my 1st choice is Eng/Put but I heard that is reserved for kids whose mother tongue is Putonghua.  Do you know other good Eng/Put pre-nursery in HK side that is not too expensive ?

12#
發表於 05-2-8 10:11 |只看該作者

My daughter is accepted by Victoria for Pre-nursery A.M. Class at their South Horizons branch.
[img align=left]http://onfinite.com/libraries/487250/185.jpg[/img]我愛小端宜 :-D

13#
發表於 05-2-8 10:52 |只看該作者

My daughter has also been accepted by the Harbour Heights toddler class.   Same as MARSHMELLOW, I want my daughter to have a happy nusery time.

MARSHMELLOW,
Which branch has your daughter been accepted to?

14#
發表於 05-2-8 10:58 |只看該作者

tuenyima,

妳好!我女女都被海怡分行收左啦!但係下午班!想問妳女女係幾多月出世架?因為我覺得大仔會比編分上午班,細仔被編分下午班。

15#
發表於 05-2-8 11:12 |只看該作者

hay03 寫道:
tuenyima,

Hello, hay03,

My daughter was born in April 2003.  I remember that when we went to their campus for interview, they asked me to sign a slip asking me if I would consider if my daughter is accepted by their PM class.  I write down "no, not accepted".  Besides, my husband was Victoria's graduate so I think this might benefit for our daughter.  

By the way, which tower are you living in South Horizons?  We are living in Tower 21.

16#
發表於 05-2-8 11:12 |只看該作者

hay03 寫道:
tuenyima,

嘩, 恭喜你地ar...你地幾時收到信架...我仲未既, 我等緊寶翠園個間ar......係咪即係吾收呢.......

17#
發表於 05-2-8 11:15 |只看該作者

Dear marksma

You can consider 蘇浙.

loklokc

18#
發表於 05-2-8 11:17 |只看該作者

tuenyima,

我女女係八月出世的!之前我有朋友都係差唔多月份出世 (細仔),全被派入下午班呢!當日我填左「yes」,唔知道係唔係有影響的呢!

我不是住海怡,但都是南區。

19#
發表於 05-2-8 11:18 |只看該作者

六合彩 寫道:

寶翠園個間我有朋友都收到囉喎!

20#
發表於 05-2-8 11:27 |只看該作者

hay03 寫道:
[quote]
六合彩 寫道:

寶翠園個間我有朋友都收到囉喎![/quote]

I received the letter yesterday!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題