用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??
樓主: wcandtt
go

有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信?? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-2-16 09:12 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??

why do all you mummies prefer the morning class to the afternoon class? is the am class really that much better?

62#
發表於 05-2-16 09:51 |只看該作者

MARSHMELLOW 寫道:
why do all you mummies prefer the morning class to the afternoon class? is the am class really that much better?

無他既, 因為時間真係會好用左.....去到小學吾會再有上下午班, 只有全日班, 要養成早睡早起既習慣, 趁住佢地仲細可以練下咁, 其實都吾會因為上午班係叻d....以上係我個人既意見, 所以我係100%想要上午班....

其他媽咪, 原來你地都想考st paul, 我都係, 要等3月入form, 唯一令外郤步既是車程對我地來講比較遠, 但係聽你地咁講, 我都只係陪跑份兒, 咁難入....

原來都仲有家長未收到信, 我打左去問佢地, 佢地話遲同早收到信, 同收吾收無直接關係, 而係policy規定要分派寄出, 但就ensure星期五前一定會收到, 再收吾到, 星期六打返去自己分校再跟進...不過我都宜家都仲未收到

63#
發表於 05-2-16 09:56 |只看該作者

我覺得無乜幫助, 我就係人版 !

kristy'smami 寫道:
Hello manmanb

No, I only join the playgroup in the club house as it use english in teaching.

Is it affected the result?   
Any help of me? :cry:  

64#
發表於 05-2-16 10:28 |只看該作者

其實上下午班教既野,完全一樣,而下午班通常少的學生,教師仲可以相對地照顧小朋友多的.不過,大部份小朋友既生活模式都係早上起床活動,吃過午飯後再午睡,午睡完仲可以去join其他課外活動(維記都有課外活動班,由4:30pm開始),所以上午班會受歡迎多的!

由 MARSHMELLOW 於 2005-02-16 09:12:03

65#
發表於 05-2-16 10:40 |只看該作者

其實我個囝囝都有去Victoria面試,但同你一樣都未有消息,唔知係咪太多人呢!?當日亦有問過佢地收生情況,睇番學校張貼出來嗰張收生表,真係唔係收好多人,聽幾個家長講今年仲好多人考Victoria潻,好似有成千幾人考K1同Pre-nursery,都幾難考Wo....

66#
發表於 05-2-16 11:56 |只看該作者

03baby, why U consider Ningnan? Any comments? Not many people talks about this pre-nursery. My boy also applied Ningnan but still awaiting reply cos I was too late to apply. Why? because my boy is studying playgroup at Hong Yue Street Victoria and the teacher told me that no interview for pre-nursery. So, I did not apply any other school. However, the fact is ... interview is needed cos too many applicants. So, I was a bit angry.
Now, Victoria only accepted my son to North Point pm. So, I am a bit hesitate whether I should take it. However, up to this moment, Victoria is my only choice.  
03baby 寫道:
marksma, yes ... I'm going to write for the Eng/Can am class. Do you hv any sample letter? Are you looking for am class too?

Will you choose another school if Victoria rejected your request? I'll probably choose Ningnan if they turn down my request!

67#
發表於 05-2-16 12:17 |只看該作者

2_kids_mom, so you have 2 kids???

Ningnan is not bad. But the location is rather remote. The school also focus on Cantonese (mother tongue) only. So no one is talking about it.

68#
發表於 05-2-16 14:06 |只看該作者

Hi hay03,

我女兒入SPN沒有適應上的問題, 因為她足2歲我已讓她在其他幼兒園讀了幾個月, 而且SPN會給很長時間讓小朋友適應.  

我住觀塘, 沒有校車, 曾幫襯學校熟悉的媬姆車, 負責人是黎太.  由於媬姆車會在匯景分流到我家門口, 我女兒必須要下車再上另一輛客貨車.  我本來已不甚喜歡, 直至有數次我親自接放學, 發覺車上數個小朋友全都沒綁上安全帶, 站著玩耍, 車又開得很快, 司機說媬姆放假.  我沒出聲, 只覺得他們很不負責任.

另外, 有兩次同學家長告訴我小朋友走在馬路旁上車, 很危險, 而且要等很久才開車. 女兒平均要45分鐘至1小時才回到家.  最後, 我唯有讓工人接她放學好了!

twokidsmum

69#
發表於 05-2-16 15:56 |只看該作者

manmanb

The belcher's accepted my daughter for am 2 days class. Will you join this school?

70#
發表於 05-2-16 16:27 |只看該作者

03baby, thanks for your prompt reply. Yes, travelling is also the major concern for me. At the very beginning, I also thought that English is more important. That's why I sent my son to Victoria. In addition, I hire a maid who speaks good English. Yes, my son now only speaks English and no Cantonese.

After I heard some talks and read some magazines, I changed my mind.  I want him to learn proper Chinese first then English and Mandarin. That's only my wishes.

My friend who is a primary teacher in a famous school told me that the acedamic side of kids from Victoria is not good.

71#
發表於 05-2-16 17:18 |只看該作者

WFC,
我好大機會會join, 其實我都send 左 request信轉去上午番5日, 依家先知原來係有2日既am班!

wfc 寫道:
manmanb

The belcher's accepted my daughter for am 2 days class. Will you join this school?

72#
發表於 05-2-16 21:27 |只看該作者

twokidsmum,

睇完妳的留言,原來褓姆車唔係咁安全呢!

咁妳女女係唔係以插班生的身份入讀 SPN 架?

73#
發表於 05-2-17 12:13 |只看該作者

Hi Hay03,

我女兒是N1考入去的,真是很幸運!其實N1小朋友年紀小,由自己人帶始終好些,我只怪自己不夠細心。有很多家長幫襯黎太都沒有問題,我只是個別例子吧了!

Hi tuenyima,

不知何解PM時電腦出怪字,send 不到給妳。

我當時是跟女兒一起面試的。大致都是問我照顧上的問題及對學校的期望等。但妳最好先看看SPN網頁,言談要配合學校的教學理念,並讓她們感受到妳的誠意。至於小朋友,主任都是問她叫甚麼名宇之類簡單問題,但給她玩具,看她是否懂得說謝謝!主任一邊跟我談話一邊留意我女兒。不過見面記得要叫佢講早晨,走時記得要講拜拜呀!

初入讀時老師會比較著重小朋友嘅自理能力、禮貌及聽從老師指令等,感覺學校想先打好這幾方面嘅基礎,語文方面是逐步增多增深的。所以對於N1、N2嘅小朋友嚟講,識讀、識寫幾多字對老師嚟講並非最重要,當然N3、N4就不同了。Victoria是比SPN早開始接觸英文的。

但我仍然覺得女兒入了SPN等於她送了一份大禮給我。試想想,她升小學前可以考其他更好的直資學校,又可以參加大抽獎,學校仍會留位給妳,實在太好了!

純屬個人見解,希望幫到妳!

twokidsmum

74#
發表於 05-2-17 12:43 |只看該作者

我個囡囡都有PN interview,如果係 kornhill interview 的話,我記得主任講個會在19/2/2005 收到會通知,是否被取錄。
Catherine

75#
發表於 05-2-17 12:58 |只看該作者

Thanks a lot, twokidsmum.
[img align=left]http://onfinite.com/libraries/487250/185.jpg[/img]我愛小端宜 :-D

76#
發表於 05-2-17 13:02 |只看該作者

Oh! I didn't realize that there is another user named twokidmum. I am sorry. May be I needed to change my name.

Catherine, I know that this year is oversubscribed. So, not all the kids are accepted. I know that for those kids who have sister/brother/parent has studied/ is studying in Victoria and kids who are studying in playgroup now have priority. But don't worry. I also know that some parent will not take Victoria finally. U may approach Victoria and apply for waiting list if U really want yr kid to enter Victoria.

77#
發表於 05-2-17 13:28 |只看該作者

how old is your child? mine is 16 months but rejected

78#
發表於 05-2-17 13:40 |只看該作者

我個囡囡已經20 個多月大,囡囡都係kornhill 讀緊 playgroup....
Catherine

79#
發表於 05-2-17 16:12 |只看該作者

I received the non-acceptance letter yesterday but was asked to indicate if we will agree to put my son on the waiting list for the afternoon class in the Harbour Height campus.  I will accept the arrangement and wait....

Did anyone receive the non-acceptance letter too?  

80#
發表於 05-2-17 16:32 |只看該作者

想問下有乜辦法知道pre-nusery每間分校有幾多學位, 同埋大概幾多人apply.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題