教育王國 討論區 國際學校 寶山幼兒園
發新帖
查看: 14334|回覆: 1
go

寶山幼兒園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-2-26 10:57 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 寶山幼兒園

You will not find a lot of discussions about Braemar Hill here, because of the small number of students/parents and also because Braemar Hill parents form a rather closely knit community and they usually keep to themselves.  

Admission rate into famous/good private schools and DS schools is very high.   

Kids are well groomed and presentable, but that is partly due to the efforts of the school and partly due to efforts of the family.

Most parents come from relatively affluent background.  Alam is right in saying that (some) parents are "influential"  and a lot of parents are very dedicated.   

2#
發表於 05-2-27 08:52 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 寶山幼兒園

When I say closely knit community I did not mean going travelling together.  A lot of parents who go to Braemar Hill tend to know each other beforehand (you cannot find the school in a lot of kindergarten guidebooks, or "parent club chatrooms" here, and most parents get to know about it by word-of-mouth or by referral).     It is, however, too much of an exaggeration to say that they are all directors of this and that, or granchildren of so and so.  

If they want to exchange information (what has been taught at school, how to prepare for primary admission, how the school has done in this year's primary school admission), they do not need to come here to chat or ask.  They will just talk to one another.  That is what I mean by closely knit.  

Most parents spend a lot of efforts (either personally or by proxy) to cultivate their kids at home.  

‹ 上一主題|下一主題