Jolly Clown 好唔好呀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-8 16:28 |只看該作者

Jolly Clown 好唔好呀?

如題

2#
發表於 05-6-8 22:12 |只看該作者

Re: Jolly Clown 好唔好呀?

I visit one of their playgroup a year ago... the teacher was like talking to herself.  She did not react with the babies... But, now I know they expand a lot.  They might become a bit better now.
:wave:

3#
發表於 05-6-9 14:50 |只看該作者

I agreed. My daughter is joining the playgroup there now.  The teacher, Ms. Mxxxxx, seems not enjoy playing with babies. No smiles, only focus on babies accompained with parent, ignore those with maids.  The course materials are limited and not attractive.  Most Most important, I found her pronunciation is not so good.  Actually, I don't know her nationality.

If you live in Tsuen Wan, you may try Kidsmart in Discovery Park.

4#
發表於 05-6-10 09:39 |只看該作者

Godzillap, Sarsmum,

Thanks a lot for your opinions. Actually Kidsmart's summer progrgam is pretty good, but it only accepts K2 learner. My daughter is 2yrs 9mths old. maybe I can consider Step Ahead or Brainbuilder.

5#
發表於 05-6-10 21:27 |只看該作者

Do you have any informatiton about "Kidsmark", e.g. telephone number or web-site.

Thanks alot.
SarsMum 寫道:
I agreed. My daughter is joining the playgroup there now.  The teacher, Ms. Mxxxxx, seems not enjoy playing with babies. No smiles, only focus on babies accompained with parent, ignore those with maids.  The course materials are limited and not attractive.  Most Most important, I found her pronunciation is not so good.  Actually, I don't know her nationality.

If you live in Tsuen Wan, you may try Kidsmart in Discovery Park.

6#
發表於 05-6-10 23:59 |只看該作者

What do they teach over there? Phonics?

7#
發表於 05-6-13 08:57 |只看該作者

Kidsmart tel:2405 0318

Jolly Clown Tel:2492 8108
They have a summer program which for (pre-nursery to P6) i don't know whether includes Phonics or not, but has different varieties like Native English Speaker teaching GYM, singing songs,and local teachers will teach other like art craft
‹ 上一主題|下一主題