教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 追求滿分的時代
發新帖
查看: 979|回覆: 5
go

追求滿分的時代 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-17 12:19 |只看該作者

追求滿分的時代

不同意『上學不是求分數』這句話。應該說『上學不只是求分數』才對!現在做甚麽都競爭激烈,兒女除了學習在課本內的知識外,還要學習課本外的知識增值,以便應付社會上的大趨勢。此外,在做人處事及人格修養方面更要不斷地學習。他們生活過得絕對是比我們的童真年代『幸苦』;另一方面,我們現在作為父毋的也比我們上一輩幸苦的多。特別是在培養兒女成材的勞心勞力過程中,我們真的付出了不少心血,也不知道間接地因此死了多少細胞.... 話雖如此,因為愛,希望兒女將來生活最低限度比我們這輩好,還是義無反顧地與兒女一起上路。我認識很多家長,他們都很注重兒女的學業成績。有的請人補習代勞;有的每天都親自跟進兒女的功課和温習... 我問他們情況如何,大部份都回答兒女的每科成績大部份都有90分以上,算是理想了。當我再問其名次所排,答案卻使我感到十分意外:這樣的成績竟然是算 『中上游』!可想而知,在『上游』同學的成績應該是接近滿分或就是滿分啊!這些只是普通的小學呀!這個形勢顯然已經不是在那些超級名校獨有的情景了。分數怎可能不去求呢?!按現今時代的『遊戲規則』,分數的高低已是決定大部分事情的關鍵了。對不對?!

2#
發表於 05-6-17 13:04 |只看該作者

Re: 追求滿分的時代

同意但無辨法,唯有向現實低頭。我果女D老師同佢哋講,千祈唔好信呢個廣告話呃人的。有時都會唸咁細個使唔使讀到咁誇張,都唔知為乜,你講得啱架,而家考試測驗D同學或家長要攞住部計數機,邊科少幾分邊科就要多番幾分,係全科計數的,班中排名,點及全級排名啊,不一定要滿分但要平均才有得追。     

3#
發表於 05-6-17 13:16 |只看該作者

Agree with navigator, now it is scary that a lot of kids can get very high marks, deviation is by 0.xx, getting average of 90 will just rank in the middle.  Maybe because now a lot of kids go to tutor class to learn more.

It is so interesting that when my kid got good marks in her composition, her teacher said that she must be "copying" from tutor class!  But in fact she has not gone to any tutor class, and write the composition by herself.  So I believe it is really too common for kids joining tutor classes to get high marks.  The competition among our kids is really horrible.

4#
發表於 05-6-17 17:04 |只看該作者

Agree this is a crazy world.. that is why parents love to send their kids to overseas...I dont think this crzy things are same in overseas...

5#
發表於 05-6-17 17:35 |只看該作者

Set a target to our kids is needed.   It's already very brilliant to have 90+.   I dont mind they are ranked at middle or others.  The important is that they are growing in terms of knowledge and wisdom as time goes by and always keeping themselves competitive.  
Loving, Caring & Sharing “教養孩童,使他走當行的道,就是到老,他也不偏離。” (箴言23:6)

6#
發表於 05-6-17 17:44 |只看該作者

In International schools or schools overseas, kids are assessed individually without comparing with others.  They will be assessed based on the improvement they have made.  Every kid has his/her own strength and weakness, and everyone is treated as unique.  This works better along their development, so that they are always appreciated as they progress.  This is a much better and healthy way for kids to learn and develop their potentials.

They still need to attend public exams in secondary schools when they need their qualification certified for applying Us.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題