有無人知2間學校,邊間好?知道學校的雜費嗎?

2#
發表於 05-6-23 22:21 |只看該作者

Re:

3#
發表於 05-6-24 08:06 |只看該作者

Re:

阿胡:

Heard that Creative has secondary school next year, and will use IB system, is this correct?  Will the secondary use English for all subjects? Do you plan to let your kids study in this secondary?  And do you know how much will it be?

Thanks.

4#
發表於 05-6-24 11:16 |只看該作者

Re:

Thank you 阿胡。

5#
發表於 05-6-24 14:02 |只看該作者

Re:

每位家長對自己小朋友都有不同的教育計畫,所以只能講啟思中學適唔適合你, 片面地講一所學校好或差就較偏頗. IB system 將來一定係個賣點, 但不一定適合每個家長的要求.將來啟思中學係英文中學, 同國際學校不同.

我對仔女的中文要求係識聽講香港話,普通話;識讀報紙,中文小說;識寫簡單信件,備忘錄果d. 英文就要做到基本同第一語言無分別. 我大仔都能達到要求, 但我都不知同樣方法對弟妹得唔得. 我對香港目前意義下的英文中學不夠滿意, 原因係英文水平仲差小小.

一間學校好唔好, 最重要係學校老師質素, 同小朋友的質素. 我希望仔女係all-around happy person. 這幾方面比較下, 啟思都唔錯. 當然不是樣樣都岩我意.

6#
發表於 05-6-24 15:11 |只看該作者

Re:

阿胡 寫道:
每位家長對自己小朋友都有不同的教育計畫,所以只能講啟思中學適唔適合你, 片面地講一所學校好或差就較偏頗. IB system 將來一定係個賣點, 但不一定適合每個家長的要求.將來啟思中學係英文中學, 同國際學校不同.

我對仔女的中文要求係識聽講香港話,普通話;識讀報紙,中文小說;識寫簡單信件,備忘錄果d. 英文就要做到基本同第一語言無分別. 我大仔都能達到要求, 但我都不知同樣方法對弟妹得唔得. 我對香港目前意義下的英文中學不夠滿意, 原因係英文水平仲差小小.

一間學校好唔好, 最重要係學校老師質素, 同小朋友的質素. 我希望仔女係all-around happy person. 這幾方面比較下, 啟思都唔錯. 當然不是樣樣都岩我意.

Thanks for your advice.  I agree with you that the English standard of our EMI secondary is not too satisfactory. Seems that your requirement of English secondary is IS, but on the other hand I also concern that the Chinese standard of IS is not enough.  Besides, also consider that the culture of IS is very different from local schools.  Any preference?

Re IB program, though it will become more and more popular and welcomed by parents, getting very good results in IB Diploma may be quite difficult for local kids as the papers are marked by teachers in USA or UK.  If our kids' first language is not English, it will be unfavourable to them as they are competing with native English speakers.  Besides, it takes at least 3 to 4 years for a school to get authorization in running IB.  Now only very few schools such as Victoria and Yew Chung are authorized IB schools.

7#
發表於 05-6-24 20:20 |只看該作者

Re:

WYmom 寫道:
Thanks for your advice.  I agree with you that the English standard of our EMI secondary is not too satisfactory. Seems that your requirement of English secondary is IS, but on the other hand I also concern that the Chinese standard of IS is not enough.  Besides, also consider that the culture of IS is very different from local schools.  Any preference?

Yes, 我大仔就係從中學起讀國際學校. 但學費就一D都唔平.

8#
發表於 05-6-25 11:12 |只看該作者

Re:

有哪位可以講講啟思同拔萃的差別嗎?

多謝.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題