教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 St.Paul's Catholic and St.Mary, pls comment
發新帖
查看: 864|回覆: 7
go

St.Paul's Catholic and St.Mary, pls comment [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-7-30 23:12 |只看該作者

St.Paul's Catholic and St.Mary, pls comment

如題。有20分。Not in same net, how to choose? Pls comment...

Thanks!

2#
發表於 05-7-31 00:54 |只看該作者

Re: St.Paul's Catholic and St.Mary, pls comment

Please ! Many thanks!

3#
發表於 05-7-31 01:46 |只看該作者

You mean St Paul's Sec Sch or St Paul's Convent?

4#
發表於 05-7-31 01:52 |只看該作者

muicc 寫道:
如題。有20分。Not in same net, how to choose? Pls comment...
Thanks!

One is in HK and another in Kowloon. Is location not an important factor in deciding which school to choose? Both are traditional schools with good school ethos of purity. 85% and over of St Paul's primary catholic school graduates can enter their affiliated secondary college, while all students admitted to St Mary's primary one from this year onwards can enter their secondary college.

With 20 marks there's no guarantee that one can enter any of the schools (may have to draw among those that have same marks) at 1st round.  

5#
發表於 05-7-31 02:16 |只看該作者

St.Paul's Catholic Primary School in Happy Vally. :

6#
發表於 05-7-31 02:26 |只看該作者

muicc 寫道:
St.Paul's Catholic Primary School in Happy Vally. :

Sorry, 條件反射,寫得中學多,一睇以為問中學添。

7#
發表於 05-7-31 12:24 |只看該作者

Tks Mission

Will you take their secondary schools' performance as an indicator to choose which primary that i should take?

By the way, in terms of extra activities and moral, which school is nice to choose?

Many thanks for your sharing.

8#
發表於 05-7-31 23:28 |只看該作者

muicc 寫道:
Tks Mission

Will you take their secondary schools' performance as an indicator to choose which primary that i should take?

By the way, in terms of extra activities and moral, which school is nice to choose?

Many thanks for your sharing.

It's hard to choose between the two. Both schools are good and with positive ethos but I think St. Mary's seems to have a higher standing than St. Paul's Catholic in terms of academic performance.  Moreover, the "through train" of St. Mary's is very attractive to many parents too.

With 20 marks, I think the chance of getting into St. Paul's Catholic is "relatively" easier than St. Mary's because there are quite a number of good girls' school to choose from in the 12 net and also in Hong Kong Island. But as I mentioned earlier, there is chance that a draw among applicants is needed and success or not is just by luck.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題