Re: 美國的小學教育

仲有樣野要研究, 鬼佬隔出的鼻屎同我地隔出的鼻屎係咪都咁有效

我都係咁想,所以唔敢試。

唔知有冇人照做呢? 如果鬼佬(肺科專家)係美國人,會多的人試。

103#
發表於 05-11-3 11:45 |只看該作者

judy 寫道:

選一所學校,不是問其理念好不好,而是要看看行不行得通,有没有成績。講理念是"教育界"之强項,看看"李國章斥學校教壞人"那篇文章,看看那校長之回應,就知道"教育界"人士之本質幾咁丑恶,而這些人最醒就係"講理念"。

係呀!  成日都聽人話"我buy呢間學校的理念", 但又唔覺佢地認真去查找間學校planned 了幾多, 做了幾多.  第日輪到我搵小學, 我睇唔倒的一定當佢吹水.   

104#
發表於 05-11-3 11:57 |只看該作者

judy 寫道:
[quote]仲有樣野要研究, 鬼佬隔出的鼻屎同我地隔出的鼻屎係咪都咁有效

我都係咁想,所以唔敢試。

唔知有冇人照做呢? 如果鬼佬(肺科專家)係美國人,會多的人試。[/quote]

咪鬼啋佢啦, 佢呢邊廂勁彈香港教育, 另一邊廂就同人講 DBSPD 面試   佢咁唔鍾意港式教育, 又唔送個仔去 international school , 走去見DBSPD做乜  
唔知係咪同校長講叫佢地跟美國個套呢 ??
佢嚴重既思想与行為不協調, 係咪俗語講既 思覺失調 呢   

105#
發表於 05-11-3 12:23 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

106#
發表於 05-11-3 12:26 |只看該作者

咪鬼啋佢啦, 佢呢邊廂勁彈香港教育, 另一邊廂就同人講 DBSPD 面試  佢咁唔鍾意港式教育, 又唔送個仔去 international school , 走去見DBSPD做乜

係人都有思想与行為不協調啦,我自己都係啦,我讚成母語教育,但又送仔女到最難頂的地方學英文,我够讚成讓孩子有愉快的童年,却又不讓他們看電視。

自己的孩子是最珍貴的,我不會讓其冒險。 許多人和我一樣講一套做一套,平常心看待,唔使咁激。

107#
發表於 05-11-3 12:51 |只看該作者

judy 寫道:

面對自己仔女的教育問題, 有時真係幾思覺失調架

108#
發表於 05-11-3 14:35 |只看該作者

judy 寫道:
[quote]咪鬼啋佢啦, 佢呢邊廂勁彈香港教育, 另一邊廂就同人講 DBSPD 面試  佢咁唔鍾意港式教育, 又唔送個仔去 international school , 走去見DBSPD做乜

[/quote]

你個 case 又唔係喎, 呢個係平衡与尺度佐喎 我地知道香港係一個不停競爭既社會, 我地識得適應同進取, 唔會淨係坐係到吠完又乖乖跟住主人走既門口 x, 香港地冇美國咁樣咁多人囉失業救濟金, 美國自由嘛, 大美國主義低下既教育就係搶人地盆, 人地蝦蝦霸霸唔關佢事又走去打人搞事, 扮英雄, 呢 d 咪美式教育囉   

109#
發表於 05-11-3 14:56 |只看該作者

請告知美國那些私校(小學或中學)是出名的,可入到美國名大學,謝!!  我也想把孩子送到這裹。

110#
發表於 05-11-3 15:28 |只看該作者

HuiTung 寫道:
[quote]

係呀!  成日都聽人話"我buy呢間學校的理念", 但又唔覺佢地認真去查找間學校planned 了幾多, 做了幾多.  第日輪到我搵小學, 我睇唔倒的一定當佢吹水.    [/quote]

咁要睇間學校透明度有幾高, 有心去查找都要有渠道搵到佢0的資料架. 仲有, 有學生出左名的學校, 唔一定係代表間學校係掂, 個事實係父母同學生本人的努力成果.

111#
發表於 05-11-3 22:48 |只看該作者

There are 50% Americans who are opposing the Iraq war and Bush. I am on their side. The other 50% is those I don't like at all who are meglomaniac and overly patriotic.

But looking at their educational system, I believe they do have a lot of things we can learn from them. If they have something which is good, rip it and make use of it.

In States, American education is free whereas in HK, it is really costly. If I can afford, I will put my siblings to their IS. I have always think that DBSPD is somewhere identify themselves btn local and International style. So far it is biased on the traditional side. Well, the tuition is only 1/3 of the IS, definitely need to compromise.

I am not a schizo, I am just being open and frank. Unlike someone who just hide from behind and occasionally ambush from the back with unnecessarily mean and harsh words.

112#
發表於 05-11-3 22:55 |只看該作者

Song,

My neighbor has sent his son to one of those schools and the tuition fee somewhere between 20-30K USD/yr! The workload is much higher than the local school his son is studying in HK.

113#
發表於 05-11-4 13:05 |只看該作者

In States, American education is free whereas in HK, it is really costly. If I can afford, I will put my siblings to their IS. I have always think that DBSPD is somewhere identify themselves btn local and International style. So far it is biased on the traditional side. Well, the tuition is only 1/3 of the IS, definitely need to compromise.

我唔知"Free"點解,我只知華人到美國,總千方百針搬到"好區",好區的意思是教育資源較豐厚的地區。何以教育資源會較豐厚,政府收取之税收較多(或那個區的家長多share之故)。

在香港,除了私校之外,全都"Free" (包括直資),當然,你要更好之教育,直資叫你share多一點,你可以不讀,讀津校 。

有時看見你問的問題,會令人反思教育出了甚麽問題,是出身英文名校之故,還是到美國深這之故呢?

I am not a schizo, I am just being open and frank. Unlike someone who just hide from behind and occasionally ambush from the back with unnecessarily mean and harsh words.

冇人話你是schizo。以常識來說,一般上,男人比女人大方,鬼佬呢,比較有幽默,懂得自嘲,所以也較大方(at least 在表面上)。 "someone who just hide from behind and occasionally ambush from the back with unnecessarily mean and harsh words.", 呢啲咁小事,大量嘅,當無事發生(畢竟這是网上吹水會,無話真假)。我呢,我會扮到若無其理,對的無理攻擊,ignore 佢是最得體之表現。

你到外國多年,學不到幽默和自嘲,是不是躲到唐人街洗碗去了。

But looking at their educational system, I believe they do have a lot of things we can learn from them. If they have something which is good, rip it and make use of it.

同意。

114#
發表於 05-11-4 14:25 |只看該作者

judy 寫道:
[quote]In States, American education is free whereas in HK, it is really costly. If I can afford, I will put my siblings to their IS. I have always think that DBSPD is somewhere identify themselves btn local and International style. So far it is biased on the traditional side. Well, the tuition is only 1/3 of the IS, definitely need to compromise.

我唔知"Free"點解,我只知華人到美國,總千方百針搬到"好區",好區的意思是教育資源較豐厚的地區。何以教育資源會較豐厚,政府收取之税收較多(或那個區的家長多share之故)。Very seldom that I agree with you. You are correct, when my friend's family relocate to NY due to work, they look for a district where the neighhood is well-to-do to settle down since the resources on education is very good. I think this is fair enough.

在香港,除了私校之外,全都"Free" (包括直資),當然,你要更好之教育,直資叫你share多一點,你可以不讀,讀津校 。

有時看見你問的問題,會令人反思教育出了甚麽問題,是出身英文名校之故,還是到美國深這之故呢?Please elaborate.

冇人話你是schizo。以常識來說,一般上,男人比女人大方,鬼佬呢,比較有幽默,懂得自嘲,所以也較大方(at least 在表面上)。 "someone who just hide from behind and occasionally ambush from the back with unnecessarily mean and harsh words.", 呢啲咁小事,大量嘅,當無事發生(畢竟這是网上吹水會,無話真假)。我呢,我會扮到若無其理,對的無理攻擊,ignore 佢是最得體之表現。To be honest, I am being considered a humorous person both at work and my private life. I would get serious when the topics is serious. Also, there is a bottomline which shall not be crossed on which minimal respect is expected to others since I do think majority of the forum members are respecting others although we may not share the same view.

你到外國多年,學不到幽默和自嘲,是不是躲到唐人街洗碗去了。I was a busboy, a labour in a manufacturing company, a janitor in an hotel, a tradesman building houses, a salesman and am very humours to those who respect other as an individual.

同意。[/quote]

115#
發表於 05-11-4 14:28 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

116#
發表於 05-11-4 15:26 |只看該作者

lochan 寫道:

I don't understand.  Why you relate this to the education style of DBSPD?   

117#
發表於 05-11-5 23:18 |只看該作者

lochan,

Pls inform what is the name and where are these schools? Are they private? What is the previous school in HK of your neighbours'son? How old is his son when he commenced his study in US? Thks a lot!

Song

118#
發表於 05-11-29 21:11 |只看該作者

I just feel the eniroment of KTS is pretty like those US primary school !

119#
發表於 05-12-8 23:43 |只看該作者

the world's always unfair...not even education...sigh

120#
發表於 05-12-16 10:09 |只看該作者

[quote]
st.bintai 寫道:

講來講去都唔知講乜    

問題係香港冇天然資源, 點樣比大學做研究, 大學教育點定位 ?  30 - 60 年代, 香港都係物資集散地, 唔會有人得閒發夢做研究, 大學就定位以人民及基礎科學    邊會有識得鑽研既好教授教你點諗野 中小學就咪係得個背字而唔識教思考方法囉   佢只會教你點解決(同當時經濟環境有關) 70 - 80 年代起飛, 早有錢個班 2 少爺 或太子女出去放洋, 而香港班叻仔又多左讀 u, 20- 30 年後而家佢地喳旗先可以話改革, 有無留意到而家小學開始靜靜地起革命, 喳 fit 人係咩年代既人 ?

讀左咁多書, 唔好睇野淨係識 comment     如果你唔係靠屋企比錢你出去讀書, 問下你自己, 你有冇本事係當時既香港讀到大學 ??

美國點解係教育好似咁
‹ 上一主題|下一主題