搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 想問大埔道崇真國際班與主流班??
查看: 1628|回覆: 20
go

想問大埔道崇真國際班與主流班?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-10-27 13:13 |只看該作者

想問大埔道崇真國際班與主流班??

想問下國際班有沒有中文課,還有幼稚園部國際班升上同一小學,可否到時又讀番主流班呢?因不打算讓兒子出國,但是想他在英語環境中適應多些...是否選國際班好些?

另想問國際班的學費?

請比意見,謝

2#
發表於 05-10-27 13:59 |只看該作者

Re: 想問大埔道崇真國際班與主流班??

you can have a look:

http://www.ttpskg.edu.hk/chi/international.htm

3#
發表於 05-10-27 14:40 |只看該作者

hokittyho, 唔該哂...看了資料了...

但係請問你知唔知如果真是入了幼園部國際班,升到上小學部如果想報番主流班得唔得呢? 因為小學部的學費都幾貴...
可能那時才考慮主流...起碼幼稚園都是在玩玩下開開心心地多些講下接觸下英文囉...請問你的意見如何?
會否到時小學部主流班冇位可以咁樣轉呢?

4#
發表於 05-10-27 15:47 |只看該作者

Hi bosophie

My idea same as you,due to I want my son have the better chance to pratice the English,but my husband don't agree I put in kln tong to study due to he want to near by my home ,so 大埔道崇真 is so good, now I apply & they collect my son to 主流班 ,but I want to change .
I just see the 國際班 content, the chinsese lesson is teach by phutong hau.Is it have't the kwan tong hau lesson?
How about your situation ?

5#
發表於 05-10-27 18:13 |只看該作者

以我所知, 讀kindergarten國際班, 小學時可以轉返主流班, 因為有d家長小一都會轉返國際班.  我仔仔讀緊IK3, 報小一時佢收錯佢讀主流班, 我都要求轉返國際班, 而學校當日都即時轉比我.  Kindergarten 學費$36000 per year, Primary 學費$43000 per year.
希望我冇答錯啦

6#
發表於 05-10-28 09:52 |只看該作者

唔好意思仍有問題添...我都是打算報國際班...請問讀緊國際班的家長你地是幾時報名架...係唔係都是與主流班的都是一樣時間呢?都是一齊interview 然後最後話你知你是可以讀國際還是讀主流嗎?知唔知他們如何揀可以入讀國際班的學生呢?

kling1120, 我其實是下一年才會報架, 我仔仔細你的一年的。只是好想問定下囉...

7#
發表於 05-10-28 11:13 |只看該作者

Re: URGENT想問大埔道崇真國際班與主流班??

HI 風琴 , all mama

URGENT

Next week I will interview the 國際班,so please let me know how to interview for monther & the son. As your remember ,what question ? what style?

And how about now in primary school, as you know that the studing material what difference from the 主流班? Is it your BB now are fruent to speak English & "ongtonghau"  sorry many question  but I am urgent need to know.

Thanks

8#
發表於 05-10-28 14:36 |只看該作者

hello, 如果想了解about interview, go to "剛收到祟真面試信,好緊張,要點預備?" 嘅topic.  
另外我個仔上次in 嗰時我做咗啲小動作: 佢哋圍住張大檯坐, 上面擺咗一籃籃嘅玩具, 有colorful 積木, 穿珠仔, 不同種類的, 因為我知我個仔玩穿珠仔好差, 我就盡量將嗰籃放遠啲, 當老師行過o黎就隨手攞起最就手嗰籃積木考佢顏色, 就係咁佢就bingo!

同埋in 我哋嗰個係國語老師, 佢用eng 考完我個仔就用eng & mandarin問我嘢, 我當然即刻nicam回應返佢, 佢問我屋企有無人識講國語, 我話我識啲, 佢爸爸好流利, 因為我老爺奶奶都係國語人, 佢話咁樣好好, 可以家校同時練習.  我相信咁樣可能係advantage吧.

至於有關上小一的問題, 我都想了解吓, 真要請"風琴"分享吓.

9#
發表於 05-10-28 14:57 |只看該作者

其實今年我細仔in IK1時都數老師都係問我, 因為佢係我大仔同女女既班主任, 都冇特別嘢問, 佢地最緊要睇家長同屋企人既英文同普通話得唔得. 佢地都冇EXPECT個小朋友可以答佢地D問題(因為得2歲幾    )
Kindergarten & Primary既interview, 國際班同主流班係分開in既.  由於安排出錯, 今年大仔in左主流班, 不過學校都會問返佢班主任之後比佢轉返國際班.

因為只返左2個月, 大仔d英文同普通話都有明顯進步, 女女就未係好得, 佢d普通話有好重既廣東話口音.    , 最好笑就一返到屋企係kum用佢地廣東話式既普通話同我講嘢.

10#
發表於 05-10-28 15:01 |只看該作者

Hi hokittyho

佢用eng 考完我個仔, How about your son's answer,is he only answer " yellow, red" just word & not the simple sentence?

my son is already accept to collect the 主流班,but I want to change to 國際班,so need to re -interview, I want to know that your son in 國際班 now what is his Englisht & mandarine standard right now, which level(k1 or k2) of your son now?

11#
發表於 05-10-28 15:32 |只看該作者

kling1120 寫道:
HI 風琴 , all mama

URGENT

Next week I will interview the 國際班,so please let me know how to interview for monther & the son. As your remember ,what question ? what style?

And how about now in primary school, as you know that the studing material what difference from the 主流班? Is it your BB now are fruent to speak English & "ongtonghau"  sorry many question  but I am urgent need to know.

Thanks

IN K1, 小朋友都係細, 佢地唔係真係好介意小朋友D英文, 反而佢地重點會睇家長D英文同普通話.  好像係問:小朋友會唔會好容易哭, 識唔識分辨D動物同顏色.  家人都數用什麼語言同小朋友講嘢, 你地平時點叫個小朋友(名).  
   今年IN K1, 細仔唔多答問題, 都由我答, 上年IN K2& K3, D問題都係差不多, 不過多數係小朋友答.

12#
發表於 05-10-28 17:50 |只看該作者

Hi 風琴

I want to know that your son in 國際班 now what is his English & mandarine standard right now, which level(k1 or k2) of your son now?Can he speak a full sentence with English & Mardarine?

13#
發表於 05-10-29 09:10 |只看該作者

my son is IK3 and daughter is IK2, I do find my son had a big improvement in both English & Mandarin, he can tell me what did it happen in the School in English or Mandarin now.  But my daughter still need more improvement.  They  change to this school only 2 months,  I think we need more time to wait for the result.  

14#
發表於 05-10-31 00:59 |只看該作者

kling1120 寫道:
Hi hokittyho

佢用eng 考完我個仔, How about your son's answer,is he only answer " yellow, red" just word & not the simple sentence?

my son is already accept to collect the 主流班,but I want to change to 國際班,so need to re -interview, I want to know that your son in 國際班 now what is his Englisht & mandarine standard right now, which level(k1 or k2) of your son now?

Yes, my son just answered "red", "blue",... he's still only 2yrs old now.  We're interview for the next year IK1.  Now, he can only speak one word everytime, can't speak in full sentence yet.

15#
發表於 05-11-4 18:24 |只看該作者

Re: URGENT想問大埔道崇真國際班/Delia English primary school & kingdergaten ??

Hi hokittyho/ all mama

If compare " Delia English primary school & kingdergaten" with " 大埔道崇真國際班" with better & pls comment,due to " Delia " is near by me & the school fee is cheaper than 大埔道崇真國際班".
I only want my son the english language better so put him to the english kingdergarten,but if two school almost average , if for future in primary if the result is almost, I may be chose the cheaper fee & near by my home. pls let me some idea .

16#
發表於 05-11-4 22:41 |只看該作者

Are you live in MeiFoo?  I am live near the MeiFoo, but my feeling of Delia is not very good, there are a lot of India students.

17#
發表於 05-11-6 01:05 |只看該作者

Hi Kling:

Sorry I don't have much idea about Delia.  But I just have a feeling that Delia may not easy to go back to mainstream schools.  If you want to know more about Delia, I suggest you to have a look in the "國際學校" discussion area and send an enquiry.  they may able to help you.

18#
發表於 05-11-7 09:57 |只看該作者

Hi 風琴

I live in Mei Foo 1 & 1/2 year, and this year I move to Lai Chi Kok, so I know Delia have some india school, due to I live in this area,so I will consider this near area.
How about kln tong St.Catherine's Int'l ?

Hi hokittyho

Now you put your son to 大埔道崇真國際班,the fee almost HKD3600 per month ,why you don't consider the the famous  kingdergarten in kowloon Tong? Now I 'm (many heart), but my husband don't want the kln tong he feel so far from my home,but I think if I paid HKD3600 + some sundry expenses almost more than the fee if study in kln tong ,I just want my son have the better english standard,pls give me some comment.

How about kln tong St.Catherine's Int'l ?very famous in kln tong,but compare with 大埔道崇真國際班?If for your how to choice?

19#
發表於 05-11-7 23:54 |只看該作者

Hi Kling:  

In fact I've already applied for St Catherine and will go to the interview this Friday.  Frankly I don't know much about St Catherine at this moment, but only know that they're famous.

Actually, my strategy is 漁翁散網式 (i.e. applied to many kinders).  Although it makes me and my son very busy to go to the interviews recently, at least I (actually, my son) can get more experience and more chances. After confirmed the acceptance by the school like 崇真, I will make a further study on it and consider their pros and cons and then make final decision later (before enrollment).  So, I still don't have a final decision yet.

20#
發表於 05-11-8 10:48 |只看該作者

what I choose 崇真國際班 it is because 崇真 is 'One dragon school', it  secure my child have a place in primary school, and I think this is why most parents choose it.   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題