Lelu
咁st joseph同DBSPD又點揀?
cathy

我都係個句,揀近屋企個間,住九龍/新界就 DBSPD 香港就St Joseph。

23#
發表於 05-11-23 10:36 |只看該作者

Re: 灣仔聖約瑟vs陳守仁vs高主教,點揀?

Definitely DBSPD!!!

I have followed a DBS old boy to visit the school campus of DBSPD.  It is very amazing.  It shows how rich of the DBS old boys and their alumini fund.  Indeed, the school campus has achieved a design pride last year.  I am also impressed by the green field (now under refurbishment).  Both DBSPD and DBS is like a small university or a secondary school in England.  The secondary school campus has been rebuilt and expanded.

There are 30 students at a class of DBSPD whilst St. Jo has over 40 students at a class.  The one dragon system of DBSPD can allow the school to nuture its students for 12 years.  They will explore the strength of a student and then train them to be an elite and fight for the glory of the school.  The students of St. Jo need to study hard to ensure they are under the band 1 group.

Worst still, DBSPD is a DSS school whilst St. Jo is a subvented one.   It means DBSPD will get more monetary resources.

The 150 students of DBSPD are selected by the principals of DBS and DBSPD as well as Sylvia Cheung.  They are looking for "suitable" students and "suitable" family.  St. Jo is allowed to do so under the existing education system.

DBSPD is so strategic to nuture its students which in return contribute to the school.  All old boys of DBS have very close bonding and have well network in the community.

Apart from La Salle, I am not aware of any other schools with such strong academic result, good athetlics, swimming, music, debate, and so on.

Cathyneo 寫道:
Lelu
咁st joseph同DBSPD又點揀?
cathy
‹ 上一主題|下一主題