搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請問有無將軍澳幼稚園好介紹?
查看: 1839|回覆: 22
go

請問有無將軍澳幼稚園好介紹? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-12-7 11:30 |只看該作者

請問有無將軍澳幼稚園好介紹?

我BB出年要報名讀K1啦!但係我都唔知道將軍澳那一間幼稚園好,我本來想BB去九龍塘讀,但BB返學好遠,佢會好辛苦.各位媽味爹地比D意見我啦!

2#
發表於 05-12-7 12:43 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有無將軍澳幼稚園好介紹?

KPMS ,

你住將軍澳那一區 ?

3#
發表於 05-12-7 14:09 |只看該作者

寶琳區

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 05-12-7 14:42 |只看該作者

Hi KPMS,

我BB出年都要報名讀K1, 我都係住將軍澳! 大家交流下!  

5#
發表於 05-12-7 18:44 |只看該作者

KPMS 寫道:
我BB出年要報名讀K1啦!但係我都唔知道將軍澳那一間幼稚園好,我本來想BB去九龍塘讀,但BB返學好遠,佢會好辛苦.各位媽味爹地比D意見我啦!

得一間將軍澳宣道, 係坑口.
死咗条心吧la, 出去Kowloon Tong la.
我个女未足3 歲 就搭保母車由坑口番Kowloon Tong, 咪几好!
該用戶已被刪除

6#
發表於 05-12-7 19:06 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 05-12-7 19:11 |只看該作者

Funny:

你有冇想過讀那一間呀?茵怡花園聽人講好多人排隊但係我去過好細沒有活動的地方,我唔鍾意.德寶(國際)聽人講幾好,我都有考慮過因有外籍老師,比其他教學係深D,不過學費貴過九龍塘,聽人講導師唔係幾好無嘜愛心. 聖安德肋都係我考慮之一,又大好新導師好有愛心,但係沒有外籍老師教學,我想BB學英文發音正確D可以用英語溝通,自細習慣,到咗小學唔該好辛苦,不過我現在都未睇吓那一間小學在將軍澳是好的,要研究吓因要看讀那一間幼稚園會派那一間小學.
你呢有冇意見呢?有冇考慮過那間幼稚園?  

8#
發表於 05-12-7 19:26 |只看該作者

Alanhoky:

我有考慮過出九龍塘讀,但係我老公唔想BB辛苦坐長途車.
Alan 你哋住那一區呀? 坐車時間幾內呀?你BB讀那一間,九龍塘那一間好呀?

Thanks
Karen
該用戶已被刪除

9#
發表於 05-12-7 20:56 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

10#
發表於 05-12-7 21:34 |只看該作者

KPMS:
妳的bb係出年要報名interview k1 or 出年讀k1?
如果係出年要去九龍塘考,今年可以讓他參加play group 或幼兒班。
我囝囝依家係德寶幼兒班(N1)讀緊,係讀主流班,每天有20分鐘外籍老師教。我老公覺得囝囝英文會話的能力教得還不錯。我遇到的老師都幾nice。      

醒目開學勳章

11#
發表於 05-12-8 09:36 |只看該作者

Hi Alanhoky,

Why you think 將軍澳宣道 is the best in TKO?  Would you mind to share your opinion with us?

Alanhoky 寫道:
得一間將軍澳宣道, 係坑口.
死咗条心吧la, 出去Kowloon Tong la.
我个女未足3 歲 就搭保母車由坑口番Kowloon Tong, 咪几好!

醒目開學勳章

12#
發表於 05-12-8 09:43 |只看該作者

Hi KPMS,

我有諗過保良局, 仲諗緊, 因有太多因素要考慮, 例如交通, 學費, 環境, 課程等等!  但我住坑口, 如我選擇留係TKO讀, 我會揀返坑口D學校, 費事要搭車, 所以我應該唔會揀茵怡.
Keep in touch.

KPMS 寫道:
Funny:

你有冇想過讀那一間呀?茵怡花園聽人講好多人排隊但係我去過好細沒有活動的地方,我唔鍾意.德寶(國際)聽人講幾好,我都有考慮過因有外籍老師,比其他教學係深D,不過學費貴過九龍塘,聽人講導師唔係幾好無嘜愛心. 聖安德肋都係我考慮之一,又大好新導師好有愛心,但係沒有外籍老師教學,我想BB學英文發音正確D可以用英語溝通,自細習慣,到咗小學唔該好辛苦,不過我現在都未睇吓那一間小學在將軍澳是好的,要研究吓因要看讀那一間幼稚園會派那一間小學.
你呢有冇意見呢?有冇考慮過那間幼稚園?  

13#
發表於 05-12-8 10:27 |只看該作者

我bb一歲零五個月,係出年要報名interview k1. 我有想過參加Play group, 德寶幼兒班(N1) 每日得二十分鍾好少,幾多錢呀,我屋企有菲傭都會教佢,係咪會學多D嫁.係幾時可報名呢?

14#
發表於 05-12-8 11:06 |只看該作者

Same case as me, so we gave up Kowloon Tong, will chose either Cannan in Kwun Tong Launar City or Pegasus in Yau Tong.  Both journey take around around 15-20 min.  

KPMS 寫道:
Alanhoky:

Thanks
Karen

醒目開學勳章

15#
發表於 05-12-8 11:32 |只看該作者

我係將軍澳寶琳區, bb出年報幼稚園, 不過都仲諗緊好唔好比bb讀n1, 你地bb有無讀n1呀

醒目開學勳章

16#
發表於 05-12-8 11:35 |只看該作者

我都係住將軍澳, 我仔仔今年己考到九龍塘幼稚園, 出年返學, 喺就喺遠啲, 但為佐仔仔讀好啲,無辦法啦啦! 我地唔想佢第日恨我地點解唔邦佢打好個底.

醒目開學勳章

17#
發表於 05-12-8 12:06 |只看該作者

Hi babych,

Which 九龍塘幼稚園 you son is going to study next year?  Did you send him to study N1 this year?

18#
發表於 05-12-8 12:21 |只看該作者

KPMS 寫道:
Alanhoky:

Thanks
Karen

We live in Hang Hau.  Rosaline has been in York ever since this January.  I assure you the school is okay despite the fact that they are extremely commercialized.  

Daily Rosaline has to get up very early at 6:30 am and get on the school bus at 7:45 am while school hour starts 9:00 am sharp.  

I'm a hubby/daddy.  Being hubby/daddy, we always share the same feeling i.e. the long school bus journey is too heavy for a small kid.  But I assure you that many kids are doing the same thing daily in a comfortable manner!  Your kid is 'exceptional' if he/she can't.  

I conflicted acutely with my wife in planning the kindy education of Rosaline.  I inclined to think that Kindy education should not be the focus.  My wife thought differently.  

She intends to let Rosaline to study in traditional/famous schools such as MCS, SMC, DGS, SPC, SFA etc.     

She suggested that if we wanted our girl to be admitted to these 'style' schools, we had to prepare it early. Given the fact that Rosaline is nt so smart/clever, intensive training is required in order to stay competitive.

The requirements of these primary schools are horrible.  Small kids are required to read an English book aloud and play one music instruments during the interviews.  

We finally agreed with each other that Kowloon Tong Kindies could provide adequate traing.  But the 'compromise'  came too late,  and we were short of time to prepare our kid for these interviews,  thus Rosaline failed several famous kindies.  

So, please have an early mutual understanding & committments among parents.  Continuous talks & researches is required.  Don't just think/study the case at your own angles.  Do match your thinking with the realistic environment.  There is so many books you can find in the library teaching you how to train up a 'Harvard Girl',  but it won't do the same to your kid given the Hong Kong situation.  

The above is the sincere 'sharings' of a frustrated daddy.  Let's continue to share.  Ask your hubby to visit BK often.

Hope your kids are lucky.

By the way, my dream school is St. Rose of Lima Kindergarten.  

醒目開學勳章

19#
發表於 05-12-8 12:32 |只看該作者

Funny:

無考慮過比仔仔讀N!.   今年考佐4間學校, 根德,SC,YORK,培正, 前3間收佐, 培正等通知(13/1/06), 如無意外決定根德, 亦好期待培正結果.   

20#
發表於 05-12-8 12:38 |只看該作者

係嫁我都有想過,但係我老公話如果將軍澳有間好的,就不雖要去到好遠讀書囖.你bb考咗那一間學費什費幾多,車程多久費用多少呢?九龍塘那一間好係咪活動教學好D?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖