用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 有冇媽咪join過 InterKids (英智傑英語學校) 的Eng Cour ...
查看: 3301|回覆: 23
go

有冇媽咪join過 InterKids (英智傑英語學校) 的Eng Course [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 05-12-14 18:27 |只看該作者

有冇媽咪join過 InterKids (英智傑英語學校) 的Eng Course

BK 嘅 website有介紹 InterKids,睇落好似好大 (有6,000呎),也跟他們的staff通過電話,感覺佢地都幾 experienced.

想知有冇媽咪有join佢地嘅 course?可以俾少少comment嗎? Thanks!  

2#
發表於 05-12-14 22:21 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇媽咪join過 InterKids (英智傑英語學校) 的Eng Course

A bit expensive than the others.  My son took course there over 3 months but no cert. or reference letter.

3#
發表於 05-12-15 09:10 |只看該作者

Hi Kitty,

My son had joined their english course 1+ year ago, at that time, the teachers were not the same from lesson to lesson. Some teachers were not so good, they couldn't control the kids' behaviour.  

If you are interested, you better clarify the situation now.

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 05-12-15 09:48 |只看該作者

Thanks Jackie and wewe.

Actually I've arranged a trial lesson this Friday.

Frequent change of tutor is not good to kids and somewhat means high turnover rate of teachers and poor management. Need to observe carefully.

5#
發表於 05-12-23 11:16 |只看該作者

My kid and my friends kids are also studying in this centre, but all of us also think that the people there are very nice, and teachers are very friendly that they would tell us know the performance of our kids, and the centre is very open to let us see and know the class, I think it is better than many other centres.

6#
發表於 05-12-23 14:40 |只看該作者

我女讀咗大約3 months, 小朋友一定felt happy.
因好自由、地方大、、、 but
我認為師資麻麻,如果遇着同group 裡面有頑皮小朋友咁就惨!佢地 not control.

我有兩個女 大女Vanessa好生性 細女Venus好生肉

7#
發表於 05-12-23 16:50 |只看該作者

My son is studying in Interkids now. I feel my son really has progress after taking half year , I don't agree some comment..
About the certificate, you need to join the course 3 months continuously then you may get the cert.
Also, they will help parents to write reference letter for school interview, but the point is you need to study there for at least 3 months. My son got 2 certificates now ar!
About the teachers, I feel they are different from other centers teaching style, not too bored and the teachers willing to speak a lot with children, I think it's better than some center employ ABC black skin person....at least I've never seen black skin people to teach in Interkids.

I know different parents have  different expectation of the center, but I perfer active and interactive class more than traditional teaching..

8#
發表於 05-12-25 21:36 |只看該作者

my son study there over 2 months,and the teacher will change sometime,but my course is letterland phonic so no affect so much, and the class ratio is good 1:4,but I don't like the environment is poor ventilation,because no window at the room and air flow can't exchange well

9#
發表於 05-12-27 22:10 |只看該作者

rmvv8888 寫道:
因好自由、地方大、、、 but

Agree.....

10#
發表於 05-12-28 00:26 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

醒目開學勳章

11#
發表於 05-12-30 13:17 |只看該作者

Hi che,

Just saw your message.

Actually I've put my comment in Gloria's book topic. Now paste here in below fyi.

I found the centre is quite spacious and well-furnished. The class size is small (just 3 kids, and max 4) and the native teacher seems good. Actually my son did enjoy the class and said he would love to come again! But taking the far distance into consideration, I turn it down la!

Actually I found the teacher there is relatively "young", they all looks just aged early twenty!! But the kids are quite happy wor.... and I know they use ORT as major edu materials in teaching.

btw, last time I saw a mother complaining that the teacher did not show up for 2 weeks and no notification to her at all!! And the staff explained that the teacher took leave for 2 weeks due to personal reason and would resume his duty for the coming lesson!!

12#
發表於 05-12-31 20:59 |只看該作者

我仔之前都讀過一段時間, 初入學時個導師幾好, 環境都不錯,  我仔學得好開心, 但佢地一頭半個月就會轉導師, 話就話得好好聽, 話想小朋友跟不同國籍的導師可以學到不同口音, 但實在係吾係甘回事就真係吾知 , 亞仔後來學學下都吾鐘意返, 我亦費時勉強   

13#
發表於 07-5-25 15:34 |只看該作者

想小朋友跟不同國籍的導師可以學到不同口音??佢地講就係咁講囉..佢地D師資很低呀..我有個朋友係果度做part-time..我個朋友話佢地老師都唔係個個有cert, 係d鬼老,鬼婆黎HK玩幾個月,尋d錢就走啦..! 加上d所謂"老師"講d英文唔係純正English Speaker..最純正嘅英文係來自英國..還有,補堂係唔會俾返上次missed咗嘅課本..佢地補返低一個grade嘅課題俾d小朋友..果個所謂"主任"..唉...同個所謂"校長"都搞混...哈哈...

14#
發表於 07-5-25 15:36 |只看該作者

想小朋友跟不同國籍的導師可以學到不同口音??佢地講就係咁講囉..佢地D師資很低呀..我有個朋友係果度做part-time..我個朋友話佢地老師都唔係個個有cert, 係d鬼老,鬼婆黎HK玩幾個月,尋d錢就走啦..! 加上d所謂"老師"講d英文唔係純正English Speaker..最純正嘅英文係來自英國..還有,補堂係唔會俾返上次missed咗嘅課本..佢地補返低一個grade嘅課題俾d小朋友..果個所謂"主任"..唉...同個所謂"校長"都搞混...哈哈...

15#
發表於 07-5-27 10:57 |只看該作者

wewe 寫道:
[quote]
rmvv8888 寫道:
因好自由、地方大、、、 but

Agree.....
[/quote]

Agree alot. As my daugther is in of the mention class above.Her teacher will not care the children's behaviour during their lessons.    

16#
發表於 07-5-31 08:54 |只看該作者

Yes, my daughter complained that her classmates was so noisy that she couldn't concerate her attention.  I've also asked about the qualification of their teachers, they just replied that all their teachers are experienced!!!

17#
發表於 07-5-31 12:05 |只看該作者

我女兒上個暑假都take了幾個courses,上堂期間,我都會透過玻璃門看到上堂的情況。
comments是:除了環境好,沒有什麼特別,尤其是以那個價錢來說。雖然你會見到好多外籍教師,但我覺得他們十分業餘(似臨時拉夫),問小孩子進度,不得要領。一個老師,教完畫班,轉過頭又去教小廚師班,入到課室先study個recipe,學生就坐定定等,好唔pro。唔止一次,課堂仲有十五分鐘,個老師已經拿出玩具俾小朋友打發時間,佢自己就坐埋一邊睇,同學生零交流。
後來嬲嬲地,我幫個女轉左去british council,到現在讀左大半年,其實價錢唔貴好多,至少,佢每堂學過乜,唱過邊隻歌,睇過邊本故事書,都會有白紙黑字話我知。師資都有保證一點。

18#
發表於 07-6-1 12:10 |只看該作者

唉!睇完有些擔心 同囡囡報了一個course 要$2000 幾呀!唯有自己在門外留意囡囡的情況啦!好彩的是只報了一個課程   
Don't worry!Be happy![/color purple]

19#
發表於 07-6-1 12:12 |只看該作者

totochu,
想請問你在british council 的課程好嗎?你的小朋友幾多歲呀? 以你的經驗有那些你覺得不錯的課程, 可否話我知呢?   
Don't worry!Be happy![/color purple]

20#
發表於 07-6-1 23:52 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題