搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 塵日君並非主教而是教主!
查看: 13796|回覆: 180
go

塵日君並非主教而是教主! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-12-25 15:10 |只看該作者

塵日君並非主教而是教主!

塵日君並非主教而是教主!曾幾何時宗教會咁高調論政?就像慈禧垂簾聽政,指手劃腳,可悲,可悲!     

2#
發表於 05-12-25 17:46 |只看該作者

Re: 塵日君並非主教而是教主!

He is just expressing his opinion!
慈禧垂簾聽政 was directly instructing the dictator what to do which is totally different from what Bishop Chan is doing.

3#
發表於 05-12-25 21:14 |只看該作者

小飛俠 寫道:
塵日君並非主教而是教主!曾幾何時宗教會咁高調論政?

Agree!!!
與其有時間去可惜~ 不如用時間去珍惜~ 珍惜眼前人 :-)

4#
發表於 05-12-26 06:06 |只看該作者

workingmom 寫道:
慈禧垂簾聽政 was directly instructing the dictator what to do which is totally different from what Bishop Chan is doing.

[size=x-large]ABSOLUTELY AGREE

5#
發表於 05-12-26 16:09 |只看該作者

真是不明白,天主教是否代表正義、真理、公正。主教近日的言論,是非不分,指鹿為馬。如果警察當日打不還手,任由韓人破壞、沖擊,後果會如何呢!我對他本人及天主教有點失望,我決定不會鼓勵下一代信天主教。

6#
發表於 05-12-26 16:18 |只看該作者

pswci 寫道:
我對他本人及天主教有點失望,我決定不會鼓勵下一代信天主教。

希望你弄清楚,信天主教是信「天主」,而不是信陳日君,或者任何一個「人」。

7#
發表於 05-12-26 16:47 |只看該作者

Hong Kong is a very good, wonderful place where everybody has freedom of expression. But when we express ourselves, we have to consider if our words will harm others.  There is no difference between harmful words and poisonous, roughshod snake.  

Bishop CHAN is an educated gentleman, and a religious leader who should know his words have a tremendous impact to others.  

I am a father and a policeman, and my daughter is a catholic. I am proud to be a policeman in which I can contribute myself to the society. My daughter is also proud of my job. During the HKMC, she worried about my safety. When she saw fierce protests in the TV, she was crying.

After the event, her heart was broken again ,  when she heard that her father was criticized as ‘Shame of Hong Kong’. Even a criminal / law broker is never be criticized as ‘SHAME’, but her lovely father was named as ‘Shame of Hong Kong’ by her respectful Bishop. We all can imagine how sad she is. We can understand how these words harm our family. I don't know how to tell her.  

8#
發表於 05-12-26 16:49 |只看該作者

Hong Kong is a very good, wonderful place where everybody has freedom of expression. But when we express ourselves, we have to consider if our words will harm others.  There is no difference between harmful words and poisonous, roughshod snake.  

Bishop CHAN is an educated gentleman, and a religious leader who should know his words have a tremendous impact to others.  

I am a father and a policeman, and my daughter is a catholic. I am proud to be a policeman in which I can contribute myself to the society. My daughter is also proud of my job. During the HKMC, she worried about my safety. When she saw fierce protests in the TV, she was crying.

After the event, her heart was broken again ,  when she heard that her father was criticized as ‘Shame of Hong Kong’. Even a criminal / law broker is never be criticized as ‘SHAME’, but her lovely father was named as ‘Shame of Hong Kong’ by her respectful Bishop. We all can imagine how sad she is. We can understand how these words harm our family. I don't know how to tell her.  

workingmom 寫道:

9#
發表於 05-12-26 17:20 |只看該作者

言論自由唔系甘架!

位高權重的人不可以輕言妄語!
當年天主教也因戀戀權勢而衰落,導致基督教的興起。

Tramy 寫道:

[quote]
workingmom 寫道:
[/quote]
:-D

10#
發表於 05-12-27 00:04 |只看該作者

Dear Tramy

I want salute to you and your colleague - the HK Police force - for what you've done to the society as a whole.  You are not only up-holding the law and order and set as a role model to our younger generation of what's mean by professionalism and respect to work.

In today's HK those politician had used media and press so ill and twisted the fundamental values.  I can only see the wrong meaning of democracy nowaday.

Finally may I say THANK YOU once again to all HK Police for their hardwork  !!!

11#
發表於 05-12-27 00:25 |只看該作者

此人空口講民主, 實則一點也不民主, 他自己也是不民主不的產品, 他連向大主教提主教選舉由一教友一票選出也未做啦.

12#
發表於 05-12-27 10:13 |只看該作者

Trammy,

I fully support what HKPD did during the WTO period. Keep up with your good work!

I would like to say a few words on "塵日君" but not on cathoilic religion. I need to say a few words this time since I see something that I am not comfortable to a point I must say it out. Time and time again he has crossed the border and makes a lot of political statements that a person of his position should refrain from openly criticise the Gov't. I don't know if his words towards the Gov't are well thought of. If yes, he definitely has his own agenda. If not, he is being impulsive and immature! He is just not the appropriate  person to speak about democracy, just when is catholism a democratic religion ? Most religions that I came across are seldom democratic in terms of electing their spiritual leaders which is fine.

No only once he criticises the Gov't, even worse is that his words are premature, cruel, impolite, biased and arrogant.

I would urge Bishop Chan to think thrice before making bold statements in public and do not abuse the power of God delegated to him.

13#
發表於 05-12-27 10:26 |只看該作者

無主教風範,無包容和寬恕的心,一味瘋狗亂吠,講野唔經大腦,衰過D師奶   
[img align=right]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1595/1177251203qp3.gif[/img][img align=left]http://photo1.bababian.com/20070429/6B55A5CBB5D1563198CBBC137F5E1B11.jpg[/img]

14#
發表於 05-12-27 10:31 |只看該作者

用心事奉主,才有資格為神職人員,他的出現是天主教的災難.     

15#
發表於 05-12-27 12:04 |只看該作者

yes!yes!yes!     
yanga 寫道:
此人空口講民主, 實則一點也不民主, 他自己也是不民主不的產品, 他連向大主教提主教選舉由一教友一票選出也未做啦.

16#
發表於 05-12-27 13:25 |只看該作者

lochan 寫道:
Trammy,

I fully support what HKPD did during the WTO period. Keep up with your good work!

I would like to say a few words on "塵日君" but not on cathoilic religion. I need to say a few words this time since I see something that I am not comfortable to a point I must say it out. Time and time again he has crossed the border and makes a lot of political statements that a person of his position should refrain from openly criticise the Gov't. I don't know if his words towards the Gov't are well thought of. If yes, he definitely has his own agenda. If not, he is being impulsive and immature! He is just not the appropriate  person to speak about democracy, just when is catholism a democratic religion ? Most religions that I came across are seldom democratic in terms of electing their spiritual leaders which is fine.

No only once he criticises the Gov't, even worse is that his words are premature, cruel, impolite, biased and arrogant.

I would urge Bishop Chan to think thrice before making bold statements in public and do not abuse the power of God delegated to him.

lochan

很同意你的講法,我有以下的補充:

大概十年前左右,我在傳媒聽到羅馬教庭宣佈放棄自古以來所堅持的地心論。即是說,天主教到了二十世紀九十年代才正式相信地球環繞太陽轉。

三幾年前,在一個美國的時事節目中知道羅馬教庭不顧所有科學家的研究所得,給予所有分部指引,勸告信眾不應用避孕套,理由是教庭自己的研究証明避孕套不能阻止愛滋病病毒的穿透。此舉在先進國家問題不大,但在落後地區很多人信以為真,不少人因此而中招。

現代的天主教,對世界有不少的貢獻,但頑愚起來,非常得人驚,宗教的熱誠加上真理在我手 (權力沒有被制衡下極容易出現的現象) ,對俗世事務要干遇起來,會有極大偏差。

天主教、回教、猷太教的最終目的是搞一個政教合一的社會,由宗教代替科學、邏輯、理性。但中世紀的歐洲及塔利班的阿富汗政權都告訴我們,教主過分干預俗世事務就只能阻礙社會進步。

有很多issues,關著門在教堂裡講問題不大,但對著傳媒則極不適宜。所以陳教主最適宜學習以下聖經裡的一句:

“上帝的歸上帝,凱撒的歸凱撒”

17#
發表於 05-12-27 14:21 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

18#
發表於 05-12-27 16:32 |只看該作者

Paris 寫道:
無主教風範,無包容和寬恕的心,一味瘋狗亂吠,講野唔經大腦,衰過D師奶   

19#
發表於 05-12-27 16:34 |只看該作者

我唔覺得佢適合做一個主教,乜事都好似關佢事咁,應做唔做,成日扮民主,日日見報,佢諗住香港嘅市民好祟拜佢(都唔知佢係咪想做埋教宗,唔.......佢可能想征服地球) ,我哋全公司嘅同事都對佢冇好感(包括已受洗嘅天主教同事),佢哋話好懐念"胡振忠主教"tim     
携手共白頭,掌心繞指柔,紅塵有你伴,一生都富有

20#
發表於 05-12-27 18:36 |只看該作者

系呀!塵日君並非主教,做咗民主派教主後,想一統天下,難得有一班大狀、議員甘願受他指示,唔怪得現在政府做咩都去反。

我們一班小市民受完一劫,經濟好返,又到啲所謂聖人指指點點,惟恐天下不亂。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題