該用戶已被刪除

42#
發表於 06-2-19 22:11 |只看該作者

Re: 聖方濟各英文小學

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

43#
發表於 06-2-19 22:36 |只看該作者

I want to ask why someone does not like SFA.  In fact, there are many famous schools in Hong Kong.  In fact, active schools and traditional schools have pros & cons repectively.  I believe that famous school must have better quality than others.

44#
發表於 06-3-6 22:43 |只看該作者

janetc,

即係書就用中文,workbook 就用英文,
甘小朋友 change 得徹 channel 架啦?
甘上堂時,老師係用中文定英文講解架?

45#
發表於 06-3-6 23:15 |只看該作者

me2 , i want to know it.
leeleelee 寫道:
我也想小兒2007(9月入讀P1)考入聖方濟各英文小學,請問各位家長比我意見,面試及筆試應怎樣預備?
多多指點!

46#
發表於 06-3-6 23:58 |只看該作者

Hi baba_mama,
Coma已經解答了. 請看以下引文.
Coma 寫道:
小一小二會以中數為主(考試都係中數),但會加小小英數workbook(跟中數教的主題一樣的),目的係希望小朋友對英數的題目/用字有小小印象,在小三會轉全英數時會無易上手.
[quote]
baba_mama 寫道:
ICHUN,

乜野為 Both Chinese and English 呀?唔明  
[/quote]
與其有時間去可惜~ 不如用時間去珍惜~ 珍惜眼前人 :-)

47#
發表於 06-3-7 16:57 |只看該作者

Hi all,

Let me show a saying from Mr. Leung, SFA's Principal here.

He said, " if let our SFA students to learn some normal P.1 standard stuffs, it's really waste of their time and ability.  They will feel boring and lost of learning interest."

I totally agree what he said, just because SFA suits my son, but not all kind of kids.

48#
發表於 06-3-7 17:04 |只看該作者

以我所知, 有保母車行走西貢至SFA的, 你不防向

49#
發表於 06-3-7 18:12 |只看該作者

各位
小女於本年9月入讀sfa P.1..........
請問summer的pre-class學唔學到野, 有冇用呢?
     謝謝大家

50#
發表於 06-3-10 16:21 |只看該作者

Hi Coma and other parent,

I would like to tell you all that the SFA's maths is mainly in Chinese, but they are given an English W.B. and some English exercises for H.W. or C.W..

Not even in P.1 but also for the whole primary level, up to P.6.

51#
發表於 06-3-10 17:29 |只看該作者

really?? until p.6??
thanks for correct me.

LeungLeungMom 寫道:

I would like to tell you all that the SFA's maths is mainly in Chinese, but they are given an English W.B. and some English exercises for H.W. or C.W..

52#
發表於 06-3-21 12:38 |只看該作者

我問過高年級同學仔,佢地話,佢地而家都係中數為主,加英數workbooks,但係佢地一二年級果陣係只有中數,無英數workbook做的,由三年級開始先有英數做下的.

會唔會我地今這兩屆開始改左呢?我記得上年家長會係話我地小三開始全英數的. (出年確實左,再話你知).

LeungLeungMom 寫道:

53#
發表於 07-7-12 21:12 |只看該作者

Excellent Good standard in English

When I read the P1 test books, I found this school is
very good standard in english.

Any elder students can give me old books for reading.

Pls pm to me

[ 本文章最後由 NichoB 於 07-8-1 17:47 編輯 ]
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

54#
發表於 07-10-1 17:24 |只看該作者
有得擇學生一定好過無得擇,最少唔會有好差好差的學生,大抽獎既派d咩人都要收,好唔同囉。

SFA 多被認為愛收ST CAT 和 KV ,無可否認這兩幼稚園程度深d,考起上來有優勢,來致其他幼稚園的學生,可能一樣程度深啦,也可能特別smart。

收生時大部份或全部學生都咁叻,80% band one 都唔難啦!

55#
發表於 07-10-21 00:32 |只看該作者
Don't argue, I am highly appreciate the teaching method of SFA school. However, I think that the syllabus may be too easy for their gift students or even their weak students, so for the course mathematics, they should teach:
P1 - Linear Algebra, matrix, determinant, eigenvalues analysis, vector space
P2 - Number theory, permutation, combination, algorithms and complexity, recurrence relations, graph theory, shortest path searching algorithms
P3 - Integration ,differentiation, Transcendental function, Vector Calculus, Paritial differential equation, exponential function, Stroke Theorem and Green Theorem
P4 - Probability density function, Moment generation function, correlation, linear agression.
P5 - General vector space, non-linear calculus
P6 - General Vector space calculus and Non-linear system analysis.

I am sure that if the students can get pass in the above course syllabus, they are best of the best, try to do it SFA !

56#
發表於 07-10-22 23:34 |只看該作者
From my point of view, if you are not gift students, you may get into trouble when you study in SFA ! I am highly agreed with the principal for his point of view in education. It really a waste of time if the SFA students just study the topics in normal P1 stuff. Therefore, topics like vector calculus, tensor analysis and complexity variable residual anaylsis may suit them. Non-linear system stability analysis and pertubation analysis may also perfect ! Furthermore, fuzzy logic, neural fuzzy systems, neural network and genetic algorithms may be appropriate for their standard. For computer subjects, JAVA programming, MySQL and C++/Visual C++, JAVA Scripts and PHP may also get help. For P6 project, mobile robots, self-nagviating robot may also good for them. However, I suggested that the principal should recruit some teachers from UC Berkery and UCLA and CalTech, some of them should have title such as IEEE fellow and a long lists of publications. Their parents should give guidiance for their study every week. I am sure that their standard is comparable to that of UC Berkery ! Ha !
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖