小提琴技巧 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-2-24 21:52 |只看該作者

小提琴技巧

請問知唔知點先可以夾琴穩d & 點搖手指???

2#
發表於 06-2-25 00:02 |只看該作者

Re: 小提琴技巧

To hold the violin stable, you may need a proper shoulder rest. For some kids, the gap between the chin and shoulder are not so COMMON. I did modify my son's shoulder rest in order to fit his gap.

For shaking the fingers, i think you mean vibrato. Not so easy for a new learner, in fact don't try to learn before you have good intonation and maybe you can handle the techniques of shifting.

There are a lot of free websites provide instructions. I found that there are mmmmany ways of practising. Try this: violinmasterclass.com.

But take my advice, don't use the orange, buy a foam ball from the stationary shop instead.

Amateur opinion!

3#
發表於 06-2-25 10:12 |只看該作者

thx         
請問仲有無網站可以推介一下呢?

[quote]
ykwong 寫道:
There are a lot of free websites provide instructions. I found that there are mmmmany ways of practising. Try this: violinmasterclass.com.
quote]

4#
發表於 06-2-25 10:13 |只看該作者

唔好意思,我唔係幾明,係練力,抑或係0羊意思呢?
有勞解答

ykwong 寫道:
But take my advice, don't use the orange, buy a foam ball from the stationary shop instead.

5#
發表於 06-2-25 11:16 |只看該作者

YKWong is talking about this orange: http://violinmasterclass.com/vibrato_qt.php?video=vib_exer2&sctn=Exercises.  

My advice - if your kid is having problem holding his violin, forget about vibrato, at least for a while.  Establishing good intonation and learning how to bow with a relaxed right arm is much much much more important.  I agree with YK that one should never start learning vibrato until he can - (1) play in tone in the 3rd position; (2) confidently and comfortably shift between 1st and 3rd positions; (3) know how to bow in a straight line with a truly relaxed right arm.  The reason for me putting shifting ahead of vibrato is that it is always easier to learn vibrato in the 3rd position.  If your kid really want to try vibrato, you can help him/her get ready for it by asking him/her to do some "string polishing" or "sirens" exercises as shown in http://www.uvm.edu/~mhopkins/string/?Page=lefthand/lhint.html&SM=lefthandmenu.html (but without bowing, just concentrate on the left hand).  Remember - one can never do vibrato if he is not relaxed.  It's something that will come naturally when one is ready.  Don't rush.  You may want to get a copy of a DVD called "The Art of Vibrato", featuring Professor Gerald Fischbach and his students.  It is the best teaching aid I know.  You can get it from one of the bigger online music stores like South West Strings and Sharmusuc.  Make sure you get the violin version (there is a different version for cello).  The book "Viva Vibrato" that comes with it is also quite good.

Happy fiddling,
warrrren

6#
發表於 06-2-25 13:57 |只看該作者

Hi YK and Warrren,

Thank you very much for your valuable reply.  I will try.

7#
發表於 06-2-26 08:57 |只看該作者

我女兒5age learn 小提琴- now6age  ,初初每日練夾琴100不,要ma ma 陪鼓勵

8#
發表於 06-2-26 18:20 |只看該作者

thx       
warrrren 寫道:
YKWong is talking about this orange: http://violinmasterclass.com/vibrato_qt.php?video=vib_exer2&sctn=Exercises.  

My advice - if your kid is having problem holding his violin, forget about vibrato, at least for a while.  Establishing good intonation and learning how to bow with a relaxed right arm is much much much more important.  I agree with YK that one should never start learning vibrato until he can - (1) play in tone in the 3rd position; (2) confidently and comfortably shift between 1st and 3rd positions; (3) know how to bow in a straight line with a truly relaxed right arm.  The reason for me putting shifting ahead of vibrato is that it is always easier to learn vibrato in the 3rd position.  If your kid really want to try vibrato, you can help him/her get ready for it by asking him/her to do some "string polishing" or "sirens" exercises as shown in http://www.uvm.edu/~mhopkins/string/?Page=lefthand/lhint.html&SM=lefthandmenu.html (but without bowing, just concentrate on the left hand).  Remember - one can never do vibrato if he is not relaxed.  It's something that will come naturally when one is ready.  Don't rush.  You may want to get a copy of a DVD called "The Art of Vibrato", featuring Professor Gerald Fischbach and his students.  It is the best teaching aid I know.  You can get it from one of the bigger online music stores like South West Strings and Sharmusuc.  Make sure you get the violin version (there is a different version for cello).  The book "Viva Vibrato" that comes with it is also quite good.

Happy fiddling,
warrrren

9#
發表於 06-3-2 16:34 |只看該作者

囡囡初學小提琴,想買松香,那個牌子較好?在那裡買得到?謝謝
[img align=left]http://www.hk-laufamily.com/_287.gif[/img]

10#
發表於 06-3-3 12:11 |只看該作者

Thanks for the orange movie, a nice close up on the finger position.

For Rosin I personally got one in Hong Kong String, the name should be ABSSS (or simliar) costing $150 each, but good and stable one.

For student may consider the Olive with green box, that sold around $60 in Tomlee.

See if others could help.
Music is the art of thinking with sounds. –Jules Combarieu

11#
發表於 06-3-3 12:48 |只看該作者

Dear Kaka0814,

You must be talking about tartini rosin from ABSSS.  I like it too.  I got two pieces of news for you - one bad, the other good.  The bad news is ABSSS has ceased producing the tartini (and that's why people around the world are looking for the last few pieces of tartini); The good news is that the maker of tartini will produce a tartini replacement based on the original formula.  The new rosin is called "Andrea rosin".

Regards,
warrrren

12#
發表於 06-3-4 09:49 |只看該作者

Thanks Warrrren,

That's good enough, in fact I got 2 Tartini rosin at home, and... you know, a rosin could be used for a few years, I guess probably for coming 10 years I need not to get a new one. Haha~~

thanks for sharing. Nice to meet some musician here.

13#
發表於 06-3-7 11:43 |只看該作者

Ykwong,

我今日開始自學小提琴呀.....嘩...拉左十五分鐘,隻手已經好倦啦.....你初初係咪咁架?

我而家先睇到我女真係幾叻架喎..........我要求我女練半個鐘真係幾慘無人道呀...... 由其係隻手指公,想抽筋咁濟呀

14#
發表於 06-3-7 12:50 |只看該作者

Probably you got the incorrect position, it shouldn't be that tired of the thumb. Get a good teacher rather than learning by yourself.

15#
發表於 06-3-7 13:34 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

16#
發表於 06-3-9 19:56 |只看該作者

you can go to wah chai yue hua need c.c.wu building
all music too cheaper than tomlee

hilouey

17#
發表於 06-3-10 00:15 |只看該作者

Sindy 寫道:
Ykwong,

我今日開始自學小提琴呀.....嘩...拉左十五分鐘,隻手已經好倦啦.....你初初係咪咁架?

我而家先睇到我女真係幾叻架喎..........我要求我女練半個鐘真係幾慘無人道呀...... 由其係隻手指公,想抽筋咁濟呀

Sorry Sindy,

I just notice your posting,

Your girl is smart, for sure la!

Yes and no, I can play for an hour when i was self-learning.

The thumb (i guess you meant the left thumb) problem, at first i got tense very much, and very tired after playing. No doubt it was using too much force to clap the neck. I learned how to relax it after MONTHS.

My little tips if you are doing same thing as me, no need to bear it for months:

Look at your thumb when playing, how much of it above the neck. when i first played, the tip was nearly level to the neck. Then i found my thumb show (rise) more and more . and the tense lesser and lesser.

Use the third knuckle of your point finger to clap the other side of the neck. The second joint of your point finger should be level with the top of the neck. It will help you to release your undesire intention in forcing the thumb press.

If you don't understand, pm me and i will find my writing pad. My lousy english!

18#
發表於 06-3-10 00:28 |只看該作者

and kaka is right and wrong also,

if you are really interested, you will finally, like me, hire a teacher. Getting certain knowledge saves money, my first few lessons were running very fast.

And the wrong posture, technique..... can be adjusted, at least easier than the kids.

If you just want to play easy piece, it is good enough to be self-learning. But i am sure if you need to play some advance piece, the wrong technique will definitely block.

Forgot to say:

Congraulation! It is so happy that parents learn music instead of pushing their kids only!

Let me be a copy cat:

HAPPY FIDDLING

19#
發表於 06-3-10 08:41 |只看該作者

ykwong 寫道:
Forgot to say:

Congraulation! It is so happy that parents learn music instead of pushing their kids only!

Let me be a copy cat:

HAPPY FIDDLING

其實本身我都好鐘意音樂的呀,人大左,所以就無focus係'級'度,鋼琴都一樣,遇到鐘意既歌就學囉......小提琴我都好鐘意佢既聲音,....我個女唔拉,咪我拉囉.......順便可以身教埋,等佢浸多d,知道原來練琴係點練的,有時請教下佢.....佢真係幾開心的.....我諗初頭(五級樓下),都唔駛請老師住既....我呢兩日再鑽研左,隻左手指公舒服左好多囉.......以前學鋼琴都係,我鐘意自己探索下先,多過一埋身就人地教/帶住我行...不過最好身邊有人點下我囉......      我真係唔多知你寫乜呀...英文真係差勁呀我........係咪可以pm下我呀?thanks

20#
發表於 06-3-10 12:24 |只看該作者

格仔裙妹妹:

都係公開問,公開答。有錯,實有高人指正。拋豬引肉:

拇指痛,其實係咪虎口對落嗰舊肉痛先真,抽實好似想抽筋咁,係味?原因就係想俾四隻按弦手指多d位,(尤其 G 弦)。手掌便不自覺向右移。拇指向下移,最終令到拇指屈起,下面舊肉長時間拉緊咪痛籮!慢慢連手腕都升起,幫手抬住琴頸以减輕不適。手勢便愈來愈差。

試多望姆指,留意第一節半截起碼高過指扳,手腕至少微曲。食指第三節貼住琴頸。食指第二關節應剛巧同指扳最高點 level。(當然單指第一板位)

講多次:業餘意見。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題