發表於 06-3-6 10:31 |只看該作者

Re: 我開始冇心機教女, 點算?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

62#
發表於 06-3-7 22:17 |只看該作者

tazmanic,
1 yr old is still very small, at this age, babies just like to explore and never stay still!!  This is a period that we call "Input period", whatever you teach now, your boy will "output" some day.  So, don't stop teaching even he seems not listening, and in fact, he is learning and learning each day!!

My baby loves "chewing" books as well, even now, she still eats whatever she finds.  (Believe it or not, babies learn from putting things inside their mouths!)

Add oil!!

63#
發表於 06-3-8 09:51 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

64#
發表於 06-3-9 02:56 |只看該作者

palmchristy,
一直都很欣賞你教孩子的耐心, 恭喜小女兒出世.

妤妤,
我試過比我女睇得得b vcd後再比得得b書佢睇, 佢好有興趣, 本書睇左無100都有80次, 我都好厭!

我見你們咁努力教仔, 我最近都勤力左, 主要教囡囡認中文字, 由佢身邊的物件開始, 但好奇怪, 我覺得好容易果d佢未必學識, 有d筆劃很多佢卻一次就認得. 所以真係要好有心機為佢編排課程. 但佢數學好差又無興趣, 有冇方法?
thx

65#
發表於 06-3-9 17:41 |只看該作者

pangpuiyee

你囡幾大呀? 你點知道佢邊 d 字識邊 d 字唔識? 我囡未識講野, 我 test 唔到佢, 不過杜曼話唔好 test bb

我囡仲意得得 b, 又鐘意 elmo, 我都要買番兩本呢隻公仔 d 書比佢啦.
**************************************** 芍妤bb 10/11/2004 在聖保祿醫院出世,體重 2.6Kg。 ****************************************

66#
發表於 06-3-9 19:42 |只看該作者

67#
發表於 06-3-10 03:07 |只看該作者

妤妤,
我囡囡已28個月了, 在她6個月開始我就教佢, 比幾張卡佢選, 多數都選對. 而家當然要佢讀出來. 我最近教佢洗衣機, 垃圾桶果d.但點數卡佢冇興趣.

我囡囡最近有個怪行為, 成日打翻跟斗

68#
發表於 06-3-10 20:39 |只看該作者

pangpuiyee 寫道:
妤妤,
我囡囡已28個月了, 在她6個月開始我就教佢, 比幾張卡佢選, 多數都選對. 而家當然要佢讀出來. 我最近教佢洗衣機, 垃圾桶果d.但點數卡佢冇興趣.

我囡囡最近有個怪行為, 成日打翻跟斗

Pangpuiyee,
My girl also does forward roll recently, I checked with some books, and it said it is normal for around 2 yrs old kids.  My girl learned the forward roll from the gym class, how about your girl?  Did she learn by herself     ?

69#
發表於 06-3-11 01:36 |只看該作者

我囡囡學尿片包裝袋個bb, 果個bb姿勢係頭貼地, pat pat 向上

70#
發表於 06-3-11 09:43 |只看該作者

Hi, nn, Pangpuiyee,

My girl does forward roll 2-3 weeks ago.  At first time, when I saw her did this action, I help her to do the whole action.  She felt so happy, but my mother said it is too dangerous for me to push her because I may hurt her.  Now, when I ask her how to 打跟斗, she will show me how to 打.  Sometimes,she can roll successful though it is not forward, just aside.  (She learned by herself, just like one day she discovered she can do like this)

How does the gym class teach?  Is this action not suitable for a 15 months old baby, especially any harmful to her neck?  But my mother said, if it all done by herself naturally, it is alright, just ask me don't help her to do the whole action.

71#
發表於 06-3-13 12:16 |只看該作者

72#
發表於 06-3-13 14:01 |只看該作者

[quote]
[email protected] 寫道:
nn,
你張大頭相好呀!! 早知我都放囡囡坐
**************************************** 芍妤bb 10/11/2004 在聖保祿醫院出世,體重 2.6Kg。 ****************************************

73#
發表於 06-3-13 23:38 |只看該作者

elysemama,

The instructor did not teach me any special skills, I just let her do whatever she wants and maybe help a little bit.  But we only do the roll on the mat, I think we should avoid doing it on the "hard" floor.

74#
發表於 06-3-13 23:41 |只看該作者

妤妤, [email protected],

I bought a few "small size" pumpkins from Parkn' Shop and AliBB likes to play it with the kitchen.

Tonight, I showed her the Avocado and asked her "what is this?", do you know what's her answer.........
[size=x-small]Strawberry

75#
發表於 06-3-14 02:13 |只看該作者

囡囡近日冇興趣看中文字咭, 唔肯坐定定, 唔彩我. 點算? thx

76#
發表於 06-3-14 09:09 |只看該作者

Hi elysemama,
The gym class that Hoyin & I go to does teach how to roll when kids are older then 2 (our class is from 18m to 3).
Hoyin hasnt tried yet as he is only 19m.
I observe the instructor how to teach them and all kids can do it (quite skillful).
The instructor said that you must be careful to teach kids and ask them to do it on proper mat (gym mat).
I think the key is that they need to know how to co-ordinate the whole body (tug head, push forward & let go).
The instructor also hold their back to support them as well.
I m sorry that I cant explain it too clearly!
Hoyin likes to see thing between his legs so sometimes he will fall and looks like roll over.
We dont really stop him but we wont encourage him to roll until he is properly taught.
Hope it help!!!

elysemama 寫道:
Hi, nn, Pangpuiyee,

My girl does forward roll 2-3 weeks ago.  At first time, when I saw her did this action, I help her to do the whole action.  She felt so happy, but my mother said it is too dangerous for me to push her because I may hurt her.  Now, when I ask her how to 打跟斗, she will show me how to 打.  Sometimes,she can roll successful though it is not forward, just aside.  (She learned by herself, just like one day she discovered she can do like this)

How does the gym class teach?  Is this action not suitable for a 15 months old baby, especially any harmful to her neck?  But my mother said, if it all done by herself naturally, it is alright, just ask me don't help her to do the whole action.

77#
發表於 06-3-14 09:21 |只看該作者

hoyinma

Where are the gym centre your bb attending? please give me more info, thanks.

78#
發表於 06-3-14 09:28 |只看該作者

Dear JonasMaMa,
Thanks for your sharing!!
I was quite discouraged by Hoyin not wanting to watch flash cards (he used to love it when he was little).
He is 19m now and he can only watch about 3 cards each time and I need to chase him around to flash the cards (impossible).
I only do 3 cards at a time and hopefully he will be a bit better when he is older.
He still loves to watch PPS flash cards a lot so I will try to show him more.
Yes, big clap and praises are very effective!!!
Add oil together!!!!

JonasMaMa 寫道:
[quote]
pangpuiyee 寫道:
囡囡近日冇興趣看中文字咭, 唔肯坐定定, 唔彩我. 點算? thx

Try to praise your baby & give her a big clap after flashing the cards.  It works on my son and hope the same to you [/quote]

79#
發表於 06-3-14 10:07 |只看該作者

Hi 妤妤,
I live in NZ and we have gymnasium in every area.
They offer gym (proper gym not just fitness) classes for all ages (from bb to adults).
I heard that gymboree in HK might be similar to what we do (not just play but formal training when kids a bit older).
All instructors have licence to teach and the gym is properly built for this purpose (with mat all over and all equipments).
I m keen to keep hoyin doing this as he enjoys it much (burn his energy).

80#
發表於 06-3-14 10:50 |只看該作者

我仲會走過去攬住佢&錫佢 呢幾日開始當完成後,佢就會走過來錫我
JonasMaMa 寫道:

Try to praise your baby & give her a big clap after flashing the cards.  It works on my son and hope the same to you

‹ 上一主題|下一主題