用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 各位九龙塘K1家長,每月付4仟元學費是否真的值得? ...
發新帖
查看: 1132|回覆: 4
go

各位九龙塘K1家長,每月付4仟元學費是否真的值得? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-2-26 22:54 |只看該作者

各位九龙塘K1家長,每月付4仟元學費是否真的值得?

3 年学費是要~15万,是否真的比普通幼稚園好? 本人15/16很難決定, 請各位現在St.Catherine/Keen Ming 家長給意见?

2#
發表於 06-2-26 23:57 |只看該作者

Re: 各位九龙塘K1家長,每月付4仟元學費是否真的值得?

100%值得,專家話6歲前係bb學習重要歲數.基礎打得好升小中時學習都易d.       

3#
發表於 06-2-27 09:20 |只看該作者

Most of the Kowloon Tong kindergartens have an open area for kids to play.  I personally like this kind of setting because my kid is not confined in a room for 3 hours per day.  

If I live in NT or some new towns, I will definitely not choose the kindy in Kowloon Tong.  I find the settings in many kindergartens in NT or some new towns impressive.  

4#
發表於 06-2-27 10:51 |只看該作者

Shum2002,

The reason why I looked for KLn TOng kindergartens is that i cannot find any target school in my living district, in term of the environment, academic level, curriculum, & teacher quality.

It is difficult to anticipate the result whether the kid will be more smart if studying in KLn Tong kindergartens than other kindergartens 普通幼稚園,  but sometimes the KLn tong kindergartens have their own curriculum which will be more tailor made for the famous primary schools, and those famous primary schools would like to accept those gradudated students;

If you are living very very far away from KLN tong, which the kid needs to take over 1 hour for travelling, you have to re-consider.

BTW, if you find a kindergarten much cheaper, & not too bad, you can then save more $$ to invest on your child, like sending him to learn more courses .. it is another option.

** it is no guarantee to have very good result in the child's life if studying in KLN Tong famous schools.

5#
發表於 06-2-27 22:05 |只看該作者

thanks for your reply. i think i will still send my son to kowloon tong, i hope my decision is correct.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題