發表於 06-4-6 11:32 |只看該作者

<雋誼>學前教育系列..好的嗎

如題
我是二零零四年十月十六日出生的BB.
http://www.babyhome.com.tw/bb/37402

2#
發表於 06-4-6 17:32 |只看該作者

Re: <雋誼>學前教育系列..好的嗎

My son (3 years old) has been here for playgroup for one month. I find the teachers are well trained, the course is well structured, the classroom is clean. Only it is too small for kids to move around and not much toys to play. You may consider the free trial first.

3#
發表於 06-4-7 13:35 |只看該作者

Babyu,

Would you please give more infomation about 雋誼
Thanks a lot

雋誼=friends at North Point, right?
How many children in a class and what's the content of the course?
The kids attend the lesson alone or acompany with parents   

4#
發表於 06-4-9 18:34 |只看該作者

1) Yes,  雋誼 is Friends at North Point. To be exact is MTR Fortress Hill Station
2) I cannot remember exactly how many kids in the class, I guess max 8-10 kids in a class. Cos there is only 6 kids in my class
3) Content of the class- start with morning exercise (dancing/ running), singing, storytelling, structured game, toliet time, snack time, toys playing, learning (chinese/English words/colors, line drawing etc) and end with dancing and singing goodbye songs.
4) If your kid is ready, you may leave the kind alone for the teacher. If not (like my son) one adult can accompany with the kid.

# one thing I like this playgroup is- it teaches children disipline. eg raise up your hand to speak , line up, say pls & thank you always, hold the bowl with two hands..........etc. Don't worry !! teacher never push them to be disiplined. Teacher only offers high praise if kids have well behaved manners. I think it is a good place as a pre-kindergarten.

For more info, you may click to their website www.friends.edu.hk  Tel: 34278363.

let me know if you need have more question.

5#
發表於 06-4-11 13:30 |只看該作者

Babyu,

Thanks for the detail explanation.

My kid will go to kindergarten in coming September, so I am searching a playgroup which do not need guardian.

Thanks again

miss_sandy
‹ 上一主題|下一主題