用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 KBCK, ICS, ESF (Tsing Yi), YMCA => Which is better? ...
發新帖
查看: 2006|回覆: 5
go

KBCK, ICS, ESF (Tsing Yi), YMCA => Which is better? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-4-19 16:37 |只看該作者

KBCK, ICS, ESF (Tsing Yi), YMCA => Which is better?

My daughter is 1 year old. Which kindergarten is better as I live at Ma On Shan?

2#
發表於 06-4-19 18:28 |只看該作者
Re: KBCK, ICS, ESF (Tsing Yi), YMCA => Which is better?

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-17 15:50 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 06-4-24 10:17 |只看該作者

Personally I like KBCK and YMCA (Full day), But if you are a chinese family and you want your kid to study in ESF primary school. I suggest you can consider ESF(Tsing Yi). For the primary school if you can consider Renaissance in Ma On Shan. KBCK is a good choice. Actually there are too many chinese student in ESF(Tsing Yi). Have you see the Sunnyside International kindergarten in Jordan. I like this kindergarten.They have playgroup. If the traffice is available you can let your kid to study the playgroup first.

4#
發表於 06-4-25 23:55 |只看該作者

Thanks for your advice.
Everyone knows the GSIS and HKIS is the best international school. Just a middle/ mid-lower class like me, it is difficult to afford the other expenditure, such as the study tours, classmates' birthday party, too much activities, even I can pay the standard school fee.

ESF or Renaissance Collage, ICS will be my choices, right? It seems that ESF (Tsing Yi) is suitable for me.

Which ESF primary school (Kowloon and NT) is the best?

5#
發表於 06-4-26 09:53 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-17 15:53 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 06-4-26 11:55 |只看該作者

I live in NT.  As far as I know, Shatin Junior is not bad with good academic and discipline records.   May be there are some others better than SJ, but SJ must be my 1st choice.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題