21#
發表於 06-4-25 08:24 |只看該作者

Re: 皇家樂器考試疑問

基本上五級樂理做pastpaper已經足夠, 以經驗講, 半年已經算是長了    四至五個月已經很好
Music is the art of thinking with sounds. –Jules Combarieu

22#
發表於 06-4-25 11:50 |只看該作者

If you need the cert to do something else you want, you do whatever you want to get it.  Explain to the teacher and your kids the reason for puching.  Pass paper is the best way.

But if you really want Music be part of your kid's life, do not force it, take time and let your kids enjoy music.  Of cause discipline is needed for almost anything but just puching them for a cert is not worth it.

I know so many people give up Piano or music after G8, because they were forced to do it and they will never enjoy music as they hate it so much.  What a waste of money, and time.

You can always find someone who can get G8 much eariler than your kid but who cares.  It is how your kids react to what they are doing the most important and G8 is just the beginning anyway.

23#
發表於 06-4-25 11:57 |只看該作者

Agree very much!!

lionly 寫道:
我有教過琴. 遇到大部家長都係很催俗小朋友考試...通常都係話邊個邊個已經考到幾多級.....或是希望爭取多d升學籌碼....最怕都係遇到d家長很想考試,但屋企連個琴都冇....

其實一年升一級...好多課程都未上得哂....見到有不少小朋友本來資質不俗...但太快跳級...基本功不好.....最多都係考到5級...(老實講,真係唔係個個小朋友都係天才!!)

我而家個小朋友七個月大,我將來都會教佢彈琴...但我唔會迫佢年年考試.....因為硬要佢小學前考完八級...唔係唔得...只不過未必能培養佢對音樂的興趣......

講真,我都係讀名中學..又讀埋大學....但我只係覺得尼d只不過係虛名,真正做事還是要睇實力 (其實多數都係睇際遇)

當然我都好明白大部份家長的心態...只不過所有野都係取一個平衡會比較好啊!

不要過份催迫!

24#
發表於 06-4-29 21:03 |只看該作者

我都有同感 :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:

meimeicoco 寫道:
其實現在大多數的家長,都是希望子女很快完成八級,取一張證書,但沒有想過藝術的意義 (藝術是靠日子去浸,才有味道),比你細個考完又點呀,只是一味彈奏三首歌走天涯,沒有實力,很失望。大家好像在爭誰越細考到就好越叻,不是吧!!!!!

而我好懷疑果 d 為張cert 而玩課外活動係唔係真對入名校有幫助   咪當d 老師流先得ga, 佢收你個細路根本唔會睇呢d 芝麻緑豆cert....
GOD is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. [Psalms 46:1]

25#
發表於 06-4-30 13:49 |只看該作者

I also a piano teacher fore 15 years. (part-time)
Actually I am a teacher now. I agree with lionly, plying piaon is a process to enjoy. It's not a cert only.
lionly 寫道:
我有教過琴. 遇到大部家長都係很催俗小朋友考試...通常都係話邊個邊個已經考到幾多級.....或是希望爭取多d升學籌碼....最怕都係遇到d家長很想考試,但屋企連個琴都冇....

其實一年升一級...好多課程都未上得哂....見到有不少小朋友本來資質不俗...但太快跳級...基本功不好.....最多都係考到5級...(老實講,真係唔係個個小朋友都係天才!!)

我而家個小朋友七個月大,我將來都會教佢彈琴...但我唔會迫佢年年考試.....因為硬要佢小學前考完八級...唔係唔得...只不過未必能培養佢對音樂的興趣......

講真,我都係讀名中學..又讀埋大學....但我只係覺得尼d只不過係虛名,真正做事還是要睇實力 (其實多數都係睇際遇)

當然我都好明白大部份家長的心態...只不過所有野都係取一個平衡會比較好啊!

不要過份催迫!
[img align=right][/img]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題