教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 維多利亞幼兒園好嗎?
發新帖
查看: 2049|回覆: 4
go

維多利亞幼兒園好嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-5-9 09:03 |只看該作者

維多利亞幼兒園好嗎?

維多利亞幼兒園好嗎? 從面試過程中,維多利亞給我的印像比較商業化. 而它標謗的是中英並重的教法.  想知多些有關的實際情況, 如老師有冇愛心耐性, 中英並重的教法有冇成效? (亦或只是一種宣傳方式呢?)  

2#
發表於 06-5-12 16:15 |只看該作者

Re: 維多利亞幼兒園好嗎?

明天便要交首月學費- $3300. 還未決定到. 可否給我一些意見, 維多利亞是否一間好的幼兒園呢?  

3#
發表於 06-5-12 16:32 |只看該作者

My daughter has been studying there for almost a year now and I think it is very good. yes it is commercial but then a lot of other kindergartens, nurseries are also. In terms of teaching English/Chinese, in my daughter's class, she has 3 teachers, two Chinese and one English who stay in the classroom the whole 3 hours. Some sessions are run by the English teacher and some by the Chinese teachers. They will also split into small groups so some will listen to storybooks by the Chinese teacher and others will do other activities with the English teacher. My daughter's Chinese has definetly improved a lot since she started at Victoria. However, if you are the kind of parent who expects very high standards from your child ie you are very eager for them to learn a lot of new vocabulary, learn how to read and write asap etc..then you may find Victoria too "easy". I am more interested in letting my daughter get used to "playing" and interacting with other small children, learn how to queue and wait for others, learn manners, learn to go to the toilet etc..then I am very happy with the school. For K1 and beyond though, I may change my mind but as a nursery, I think it is very good.

4#
發表於 06-5-12 16:36 |只看該作者

Thanks for your advise!  It's very helpful.  I also like the "laying" and "interacting" mode, that pushing too much knowledge at this early stage.

5#
發表於 06-5-12 18:04 |只看該作者

My son also studying in Pre-nursery there. It's good. Three teachers in one class is a good arrangement. The teachers are nice and good to children.
It's a good choice for pre-nursery.
:-)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題