教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 靑衣學之園PNB家長園地
樓主: carolwcy
go

靑衣學之園PNB家長園地 [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 07-2-7 09:27 |只看該作者

Re:

榛子

rachel就會成日自己唱番學校學既歌仔, 不過就要我地唔好望住佢先唱, 除非佢對首歌好熟, 好似abc歌咁.

102#
發表於 07-2-7 12:24 |只看該作者

Re:

Hi all,

Echo to 榛子.. know not much for kids in schoold due to working. 真羨慕其他家長 who can bring them to school daily. Very good attachment.  I suppose on leave these 2 wks but too bad that Twins is sick and with no school. Hopefully can resume school asap. They like go to LH very much and talk to me about their school mate. I hv download all PNB photos in my laptop and alwasy discuss with Twins about PNB class , Ms Amy and Ms Lee. Mui Mui told me Ms. may is very fat like Mommy ( me :( ! .. they are all lovely and smart individual.. PNB grow up a lot since i met them in Aug 06...they are  really different from other classes i saw before in other kindergarden honestly. I always think LH parent are also  good parent .. smart enough to choose a good LH for them.

Morning 榛子

I found Willis is a clever boy and very sociable , positive response whenever I take initiate to play with him.. smiling always same as his " Paul Paul " .
I think that's why Ms. Amy pick him to be the leader last time I saw. Seems school did not talk to 榛子before even  after.  In fact , his performance was great and did not show nervious at all though voice is little but it's real smart enough for a 2-3 yrs boy.  Willis is very specail individual

Hi Jason Ma,

Yes and tks for upcoming invitation..I really look forward to joining whatever party.  Though usually Twins are busy to play with Gong Gong ( my father ) in every Sat as usual but we will try our best to make it. feel free to send me email if needed.  Just think U are a super Mom.. 2 kids but still lots of energy, really 羨慕 ! Honestly , I think it's not a easy decision to deliver 2nd baby coz the 1st one already made us exhausted.  Tks God that I hv twins.. else Gor Gor won't get a Mui Mui lah   . yes Jason seldom talk a lot but should be a intellectual type from my feeling ( esp from Jason 's eye.. his eye tells a lot in fact ) .. Gor Gor likes to play with him quiet much.. see the Jan B Party photo.. u will know they were getting together as expected. I guess that could be a reason why they are in the same group in the 2nd term now. Ms Amy told me (  since the Oct report ) Jason and Gor Gro performed the best in the class  ( both AM + PM , among those 40  kids ) for the " Sequences 2 object ".  But not sure how's  her comment in the recent  Jan report.

Cheers !
Twins Mom

103#
發表於 07-2-7 12:33 |只看該作者

Re:

Hi all,

Ms. Lee just told me there will be lots of CNY activities  ( flower market / photo taking ., etc )  in next wk. Hope all kids won't miss it !

Cheers
Twins Mom   

104#
發表於 07-2-7 18:30 |只看該作者

Re:

Jason ma,

Pls check PM.  :
Work hard moms!
該用戶已被刪除

105#
發表於 07-2-7 19:20 |只看該作者

Re:

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
該用戶已被刪除

106#
發表於 07-2-7 19:51 |只看該作者

Re:

107#
發表於 07-2-7 21:10 |只看該作者

Re:

Hi Karen ,

The 'sequences 2 object' is say.. Duck , Chick , Duck Chick , Duck, ?? ( what 's ? ). Answer is " Chick.  It's  quite like a brainy test in fact.  Ms Amy told me ( since the Nov parent 's day )  Gor Gor and the other boy perform the best in the PN Class ( among all 40 kids in both PM and AM ). Then I asked who's  the other boy.. she told me is " Jason ".  

It's good that u can grow with Jason and Kerry together. That's much more than $ can do. Ashley and Kiu Kiu are real lucky too . ( esp Kiu Kiu whose Daddy always with him as I saw. ).  Mommies can bring them to school daily. nothing is valuabe than that for kids.

I hv a aunt (  whose son is a Dr now. ) told me that if U want yr kid to hv great achivement .. need not to invest and focus on schooling as priority most parents are doing.. but... JUST be WITH HIM..  and be a friend to him. That's also what I believed. That's a song from Eason Chan  < Shall We talk > said " Child like to play but Adult always with expectation on them  " .. just remind ourselve lah.. be a good friend for our kids.. i think it works   .

Also, most of my teacher friends told me .. those top students are with mommies at home ( not work outside ).

Sue ( Twins Mom )

108#
發表於 07-2-7 21:20 |只看該作者

Re:

Hi Karen ( Jason Ma ) ,

Chk out the following link .. see if this helps

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=884960&forum=50&22

Cheers !
Twins Ma Sue  

109#
發表於 07-2-8 13:01 |只看該作者

Re:

Of course lah...

Dear All,

Does your kid(s) love Mickey Mouse? Will you buy the annual pass? Maybe we join together and visit Disneysland again in Feb/Mar?

kcPooh 寫道:
Dear all,

It seems that not many people will stay at LH for K1 now. Hopefully we can still keep the network with each other.

110#
發表於 07-2-8 14:17 |只看該作者

Re:

榛子,

I have bought a annual pass ar.. Hazel likes going to disneyland so much! The first thing she said this morning is "I like disneyland".
Work hard moms!

111#
發表於 07-2-8 15:36 |只看該作者

Re:

Hi all,

I hv not brought Twins to  Disneyland yet due to Mui Mui scare with those moving character.     But will try anyway before Aug this yr coz it's free for kids below 3 yrs old and it's very nearby Tsing Yi where we live.

Wonder if Chun Chun ( Willis ) is requested to show birth certificate coz he is very tall and looks like a 4 years old boy wor !!

Cheers
Twins Mom ( Sue )

112#
發表於 07-2-8 15:51 |只看該作者

Re:

hi all,

i m just passing by :)  ....... i m a PNA parent

reading ur discussions about disney... my son likes it too, i don't really promote it but he likes it anyways, 2nd to thomas! when we r on the tung chung line, he always asks whether we r going to disneyland today??  also my husband thinks he's been brain washed already!!!   

hi kcpooh, u have already bought annual tickets!!  which ones did u buy, there r different categories right, regular, regular plus special days, and 365 days..... i m not quite sure we will go that many times to make it worth while???  maybe we can go together sometime, with sean too!!  

cheers  

113#
發表於 07-2-8 16:57 |只看該作者

Re:

本人認為現今生活於香港的小朋友已經好幸福,雖然很多父母都需要外出工作,但我們可為他們選擇一所好的學校去學習。放假時又可安排出外旅遊,擴闊視野。 平時也有親人照顧、已經相當放心吧!
你們的小朋友都是跟你們同住。但我Sabrina是跟公公婆婆住的,因我跟老公都常要回中國工作,有時一去三四天,很難每天見,真是很掛念呢! :cry: 但weekend這兩天裡就一定三人行,當然平時都會視像啦!
Jason B Day確實好開心,加上學校trip Sabrina 時常提著。Sabrina 是8月之星,生日會都有要等多半年!
學校有回條想邀請家長回校講故事,你們會支持嗎?
我選了3月5日那天。
Sabrina MOM

114#
發表於 07-2-8 17:03 |只看該作者

Re:

Yeh! they have many Disneyland fans here, so good!
of course Iam bought too.
if you're confirmed the day, please let me know la

115#
發表於 07-2-8 18:15 |只看該作者

Re:

Hi Carol ( Sabrina Ma ) ,

Appreciated for tha Parent-story participation ! I won't join lah coz it's pretty demanding for me to speak in front of whole school , different classes  

Sabrina is very lovely but sorry to know that u hv such little time to spend with her :cry:

BTW.. I think Sabrina is the youngest in PNB coz she is no.20 ( last number in the PNB ) .. same Birthday month with my Twins who is Aug 5th with no 18 and 19 respectively..  chk out the photos in LH .. the 3 little angels are there as Aug Bithday Star   .. so cute  

My Son ( Chai Chai ) is with Sabrina also in the same new team since this wk 2nd term kick off  

Cheers
Sue ( Twins Ma )   

116#
發表於 07-2-8 18:21 |只看該作者

Re:

Elaine,

I redeem the annual pass during my last visit. We choose the middle class (ie.the one with the price of HK$1300). So only the special day is not allowed.

Actually, we have booked the hotel on 30 March cos I have 35% discount with the pass. Also it is LH holiday at that day.

Sure that it is good to go together sometimes. Hazel likes to go to disneyland but she did not eager to play any game inside the park. So it is good to have some more kids to play together.

elainec 寫道:
hi all,

i m just passing by :)  ....... i m a PNA parent

reading ur discussions about disney... my son likes it too, i don't really promote it but he likes it anyways, 2nd to thomas! when we r on the tung chung line, he always asks whether we r going to disneyland today??  also my husband thinks he's been brain washed already!!!   

hi kcpooh, u have already bought annual tickets!!  which ones did u buy, there r different categories right, regular, regular plus special days, and 365 days..... i m not quite sure we will go that many times to make it worth while???  maybe we can go together sometime, with sean too!!  

cheers  
Work hard moms!
該用戶已被刪除

117#
發表於 07-2-8 23:19 |只看該作者

Re:

該用戶已被刪除

118#
發表於 07-2-8 23:56 |只看該作者

Re:

該用戶已被刪除

119#
發表於 07-2-9 00:15 |只看該作者

Re:

120#
發表於 07-2-9 12:38 |只看該作者

Re:

Disney 真的有神奇魔法?Willis 早已被他迷住了。
今個星期六(10號)下午,我們會去Disneyland,與新年版的卡通人物拍照及看煙花表演。希望明天能夠見到你們!

P.S. 3月30日, 我們都會JOIN你哋
‹ 上一主題|下一主題