用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International Schoo ...
樓主: ka_yo
go

CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School) [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 07-3-22 08:20 |只看該作者

Re: CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School)

Usually popular schools are popular just because they admit many students and many classes only

Thus, more well known.
~~~

102#
發表於 07-3-22 17:40 |只看該作者

Very happy to see a lot of parents do concern CAIS in this topic.

Marksix

May I know that your son will take AM or PM class in this coming August for K3?

My daughter will take AM class. :

MARKSIX 寫道:
leegdb,

I'm quite sure your son has a place.  But you still have worries, u should get the reconfirmation from the school.

I was also asked by Mrs. Reeves during the interview to get my son well prepared for the K3 (ie. let him learn more english in the summer vacation). I think what she said is just an advice and reminder to the parents.

103#
發表於 07-3-22 21:39 |只看該作者

TinaMummy,

Our interview with Mrs Reeves was taken 3 yrs ago.  My son is in G2 now.

My son was in AM class when he was in K3.  His class teacher Mrs. Scott is a very nice teacher.  Every kid loves her.  Your daughter will have a great time there.

104#
發表於 07-3-23 14:22 |只看該作者

Marksix

Thanks for your reply.

MARKSIX 寫道:
TinaMummy,

Our interview with Mrs Reeves was taken 3 yrs ago.  My son is in G2 now.

My son was in AM class when he was in K3.  His class teacher Mrs. Scott is a very nice teacher.  Every kid loves her.  Your daughter will have a great time there.

105#
發表於 07-4-3 09:35 |只看該作者

I did call Mr. Lee 2 times already but so far he did not give me any information. :tongue:

The 1st time, he said the school bus is served for 培道 and 宣道.  I asked Mr. Lee where/when does the bus school pick up the child in Diamond Hill?  He replied that he needed to check with other drivers and asked me to call few days later.

The 2nd time, he was so cool and said would call back me later and hanged up the phone immediately.  He did not ask me any contact no. and name, how can he contact me

Can anyone tell me that the driver/bus assistant will bring the child enter to school or the child do get off near school entrance by herself/himself.  Any teacher will assist K3 student to the classroom?

[quote]
Perryma 寫道:
fleet ,
I called the school to ask the school bus before. They gave me the phone no.(81071021- Mr. Lee). We need to contact him by ourselves. Actually the provided one is the school bus of 培道. I don't think CAIS has their school bus that's why they can only give me the 培道 school bus. I called Mr. Lee and asked but I don't think it can fit my time. You can call to ask.   

106#
發表於 07-4-3 10:14 |只看該作者

I also had bad experience in dealing with Mr. Lee.  Most of the parents I know also don't like the school bus service.  Anyway, you don't have any other choice.  You have to keep calling Mr. Lee to settle the school bus arrangement for your daughter.

The bus assistant will take your child to the school.  Your child will be staying in the school playground where some school assistants will be looking after the kids until K3 class starts.

107#
發表於 07-4-3 10:42 |只看該作者

Basically, the personality of Mr. Lee is cool. Be patient to talk to him, you will find he is a nice guy.

I live in Wong Tai Sin. my daughter get on the school bus everyday at 7:05. am.  

108#
發表於 07-4-3 11:44 |只看該作者

Marksix, 靚媽媽

Thanks for your prompt reply.

靚媽媽

Wow, your daughter needs to get on the school bus so early (7:05 am)   .  The class starts at 8:45am.  It takes 1.5 hrs for journey.

How about the return time?  When does your daughter get off the bus in Wong Tai Sin and how much of the school bus fee ?

Sorry for so many questions

靚媽媽 寫道:

I live in Wong Tai Sin. my daughter get on the school bus everyday at 7:05. am.  

109#
發表於 07-4-3 11:58 |只看該作者

Hi all,

I would like to send my child to CAIS for K3. May I ask at what age is for K3? How much is the tuition fees for K3 and Primary?  In addition, do they have any chinese class?
many thx

110#
發表於 07-4-3 12:51 |只看該作者

School fee:

http://www.cais.edu.hk/uploads/File/forms/Schedule%20of%20School%20Fees.pdf

and also this link may provide you with more info:

http://www.cais.edu.hk/modules/content/index.php?id=29

spoonlam 寫道:
Hi all,

I would like to send my child to CAIS for K3. May I ask at what age is for K3? How much is the tuition fees for K3 and Primary?  In addition, do they have any chinese class?
many thx
我們愛 因為 神先愛我們

111#
發表於 07-4-3 17:21 |只看該作者

The class starts at 8:20 a.m. But what I understand from Mr. Lee, the school bus will be arrival school on 7:45 a.m.
That is good for my girl have more time to play with others.  Basically, I can let my maid send her to school, just 20 minutes by bus. But she likes school bus.

As I understand, Wong Tai Sin should be the last stop... but they change the route this year so it changed to be the first stop....

She get off the school bus 3:25 p.m.

112#
發表於 07-4-4 09:12 |只看該作者

靚媽媽

Thanks for your detailed reply.  

113#
發表於 07-4-4 09:17 |只看該作者

Hi 靚媽媽,

My son will study in K3 pm class this sept. Will it be difficult to arrange school bus for pm students? We live in Lam Tin.  Thank you.

fleet

114#
發表於 07-4-4 09:18 |只看該作者

Better you discuss with Mr. Lee.

115#
發表於 07-4-21 00:02 |只看該作者

Hi all CAIS mums

I've sent emails to the school several times about queries on school bus, lunch arrangment etc, but it never replies. I feel very disappointed with it, do you have same experience which can be shared?

116#
發表於 07-4-23 09:05 |只看該作者

Hi leegbd

You may call them, they will answer you immediately.

leegbd 寫道:
Hi all CAIS mums

I've sent emails to the school several times about queries on school bus, lunch arrangment etc, but it never replies. I feel very disappointed with it, do you have same experience which can be shared?

117#
發表於 07-5-4 14:38 |只看該作者

CAIS 各家長:
請問申請k3是否要足5歲?國際學校k3不是全日嗎?而是half day.
同ESF/CIS有可分別?謝謝大家!如果申請要幾時是申請日?
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

118#
發表於 07-5-15 17:01 |只看該作者

Pls click the following link:

CAIS homepage (admission)

Hope this may help!

KaKaYa 寫道:
CAIS 各家長:
請問申請k3是否要足5歲?國際學校k3不是全日嗎?而是half day.
同ESF/CIS有可分別?謝謝大家!如果申請要幾時是申請日?
我們愛 因為 神先愛我們

119#
發表於 07-5-19 21:32 |只看該作者

Hi TinaMummy

I had rang up the school about queries on school bus, uniform ordering and lunch arrangment. The lady said they would send information to parents around Mid June to July.

I remember some CAIS parents say there is no school bus arranged by the school and have to contact a Mr. Lee. Do you think I need to ring up Mr Lee?

Thanks   

TinaMummy 寫道:
Hi leegbd

You may call them, they will answer you immediately.

[quote]
leegbd 寫道:
Hi all CAIS mums

[/quote]

120#
發表於 07-5-20 20:27 |只看該作者

del!
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然
‹ 上一主題|下一主題