用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 drawing competition ( sharing only)
樓主: franshe
go

drawing competition ( sharing only) [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-12-4 22:40 |只看該作者

Re: 我個細女學左水墨畫一年,最近取得一個全中國的最高獎,很安慰!

Pls pm to me too. many thanks.

EFM

82#
發表於 06-12-4 23:15 |只看該作者

Dear EFM,

pls check pm.

83#
發表於 06-12-5 09:13 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

84#
發表於 06-12-5 13:23 |只看該作者

本人沒有請私人導師的經驗!!!
有無人call個個老師??
個老師咩背景呢???得唔得嫁??
如要請請問大家,我應該要注意什麼呢???
請多多指教!

85#
發表於 06-12-5 16:15 |只看該作者

Dear Franshe,

I'm very proud of you and your daughter.  Can you pm me the details of the teacher?

Thanks a lot!

franshe 寫道:
she is only 4 years old...now still waiting the original certificate mailing from Beijing.....i highly recommend to let your child to learn chinese painting.  My daughter like to draw very much and the main point is " easy to get awards...as many competition in both China and HK."

But remember take private lesson ah, before she joined group ( 5 children), 1 hr per week. But after every lesson then all things forgot. And i change a private tutor recently, she is very professional and can teach my daughter with Mandarin. Because  she also a Mandarin teacher. I like her because i knew she have students who studying at DGJS....so i can ask her many questions about their homeworks....hehe....

86#
發表於 06-12-5 16:22 |只看該作者

Can you pm to me too.  I live in Tsing Yi.  Will she come?

87#
發表於 06-12-5 23:29 |只看該作者

pls check pm

88#
發表於 06-12-6 08:15 |只看該作者

89#
發表於 06-12-6 10:57 |只看該作者

哈, 我都覺得係咁.
因為我果女係學校學水墨畫几年了. 導師係中大好有名的. 老師經常推薦小朋友參加比賽,尤其係國內的比賽. 小朋友閑閑地都有獎, 金, 銀, 銅獎, 以至特金獎都有.

90#
發表於 06-12-6 11:23 |只看該作者

Would you pm information to me and how much per lesson.

91#
發表於 06-12-6 13:59 |只看該作者

你的老師是否也是私人教授班(上門)?  

92#
發表於 06-12-6 15:24 |只看該作者

終於都有人出下聲, 起初我話比人知,仲以為自己衰多口tim.
angelmumy, 好在你都出黎講下.
angelmumy 寫道:
哈, 我都覺得係咁.
因為我果女係學校學水墨畫几年了. 導師係中大好有名的. 老師經常推薦小朋友參加比賽,尤其係國內的比賽. 小朋友閑閑地都有獎, 金, 銀, 銅獎, 以至特金獎都有.

93#
發表於 06-12-6 18:25 |只看該作者

我個女個drawing teacher called me this morning saying that my daughter also won a prize 優異獎and asked me to get the cert from 文化中心,而且D得獎作品會係20,21号文化中心展出。 This competition is free of charge, i.e. no application fee and after getting the prize, i don't need to buy any booklets.
Apart from this competition, the teacher told me that there are some other competitions that almost every participants will get a prize.  The prize winners would then have to pay say several hundred dollars to buy a booklet with all the prize winning drawings.  I did not participate in these competitions because I don't want to buy a cert for my daughter.  Of course the drawing teacher didn't recommend me to 'buy' a cert like this.
If you pay nothing and get a prize, I think the prize really mean something.  But if one has to pay $ for entering the competition, then it is one way for the organizers to make money.
The prize winning drawing of my daughter was not really great too, but maybe at the time she entered the competition, she was only four and get some 同情分。

94#
發表於 06-12-6 19:09 |只看該作者

Dear all mama,

I really don't understand how come my posted msg become like this! If some of mama don't like to read my sharing, you can choose never open this topic again.

Sori, i will not post any message on this topic again, just let this topic disappear!  

95#
發表於 06-12-6 22:59 |只看該作者

全世界既比賽都要比錢拉. 除非有資助同贊助拉. 人家辦個比賽給你們參加都要成本拉. 場地, 獎杯. 評判等等.... 唔係一定要用錢既比賽就係等如買證書. 呢個我覺個全錯. 我仔仔都參加過美術比賽. 但都落選. 一個都無.
BoBoCute 寫道:
我個女個drawing teacher called me this morning saying that my daughter also won a prize 優異獎and asked me to get the cert from 文化中心,而且D得獎作品會係20,21号文化中心展出。 This competition is free of charge, i.e. no application fee and after getting the prize, i don't need to buy any booklets.
Apart from this competition, the teacher told me that there are some other competitions that almost every participants will get a prize.  The prize winners would then have to pay say several hundred dollars to buy a booklet with all the prize winning drawings.  I did not participate in these competitions because I don't want to buy a cert for my daughter.  Of course the drawing teacher didn't recommend me to 'buy' a cert like this.
If you pay nothing and get a prize, I think the prize really mean something.  But if one has to pay $ for entering the competition, then it is one way for the organizers to make money.
The prize winning drawing of my daughter was not really great too, but maybe at the time she entered the competition, she was only four and get some 同情分。

96#
發表於 06-12-7 07:48 |只看該作者

97#
發表於 06-12-7 08:18 |只看該作者

[quote]
mingos 寫道:
恭喜 BoBoCute 女女得獎,我女女都係呢次比賽得獎,到時會見到你,我好多謝佢美術老師教佢,兩個美術老師教書畫睇黎都係為個人興趣,我認為係真藝術家,佢地唔標榜以參加比賽為目的,而係以畫畫為樂,不過我睇到女女跟左呢兩個老師後,有良性表現,相信係老師耳純目染o既關係啦!

[quote]
Hi mingos,
when will you go to get the cert? my girl's teacher told me it's better to get the cert earlier to avoid the crowd.  Do you know how many prizes will be given out?  I totally forgot about the details of the competition as I don't expect getting a prize.
Congratulations to you too!   How old is your daughter?
I also like my girl's drawing teacher very much.  Only $70 per 75minutes lesson...  That's why I don't expect any prizes

98#
發表於 06-12-7 08:30 |只看該作者

[quote]
kkmother2000 寫道:
全世界既比賽都要比錢拉. 除非有資助同贊助拉. 人家辦個比賽給你們參加都要成本拉. 場地, 獎杯. 評判等等.... 唔係一定要用錢既比賽就係等如買證書. 呢個我覺個全錯. 我仔仔都參加過美術比賽. 但都落選. 一個都無.  [quote]

Maybe I should say if one has to pay $ for entering the competition, then it MAYBE one way for the organizers to make money instead.  如果俾幾拾蚊都reasonable, 但係有D得獎後仲要買畫冊!Besides, 就算好易拿獎嘅比賽都唔會真係個個有獎,唔通真係是但撩隻龜都俾個獎你咩!
我只想指出有D drawing competition 真係騙$,希望各BK媽咪小心,因為小女老師曾提醒過我。

99#
發表於 06-12-7 16:24 |只看該作者

其實franshe又唔使咁唔高興既, 我相信呢度發表的並無惡意, 只係以過來人身份提醒吓大家, 因為我地所有家長都希望d小朋友學有所成, 獲獎無數, 但呢d心態的確又成為’不良份子’既搵食工具. 希望大家多d交流, 好同唔好既都攞出黎, 咁樣既交流區才有意義, 大家又可避免無畏損失(時間和金錢).

100#
發表於 06-12-7 19:36 |只看該作者

‹ 上一主題|下一主題