用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 St Paul's Convent School (Primary Section)
樓主: weisscarton
go

St Paul's Convent School (Primary Section) [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 07-2-16 08:41 |只看該作者

Re: St Paul's Convent School (Primary Section)

Really, I don't know that.
But, I did ask the teacher, she said my girl's result is around the middle of the class.
Did you ask the teacher when receiving the school report?

42#
發表於 07-2-16 09:38 |只看該作者

Dear Parents

I'm just a new member. I'd like to ask if SPK is St Paul Kindergarten or St Paul Convent Kindergarten.

Does any can share the info?

Many thanks indeed.
Cathy

43#
發表於 07-2-16 14:41 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

44#
發表於 07-2-16 18:40 |只看該作者

ii-3,

I don't realize that we can ask about the ranking until some of the parents told me that they have asked the teacher.

One of my daguther's classmate was told that she was in the middle of the class and she got "B" grade in "Diligence".  Do you got the same?

Thank you for sharing.

45#
發表於 07-2-17 21:55 |只看該作者

Anyone know???

46#
發表於 07-2-18 01:23 |只看該作者

Hello, I just want to share my comment to St Paul's Convent. My girl now is in P.4. It's an excellent school. Good in every aspect. Teachers are serious to their work. English is excellent, only Chinese a bit weak (may be all subjects taught in English except Chinese). Moral education is good so it's easy for me to teach my girl's proper behaviour.  
It's true the syllabus is much difficult in this year. Content of test and exam is not easy. I heard my girl said some students failed Chinese or Maths subject.

47#
發表於 07-2-18 23:05 |只看該作者

KKK

Kung Hei Fat Choi     Thank you v. much for your sharing. Do the girls need to attend a lot of tutoring class in order to catch the syllabus?

On

48#
發表於 07-2-21 10:53 |只看該作者

samuellor, KKKK,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I do agree the school culture is the most important enviroment to the student.  In there they learn the way of thinking, practice and habbits.  A whole life good learning practice is the key to success. Other is supplement.  I do hope my daughter have a luck to be fostered in this nice school.
家齊、家慈囡囡係我的寶貝,兩個都是12月出世  :-)

49#
發表於 07-2-21 15:40 |只看該作者

50#
發表於 07-2-21 22:27 |只看該作者

St Paul's Convent's learning environment is very good. The learning culture "excellent"!! You need not force your girl to read. They like to read, they will share books among classmates, they will compete who read more, e.g. My girl finished reading Harry Potter series because her friends reading faster than her (in P3). A shame, even I have numerous words not know in the books. My girl trained up very efficient reading ability (English better than Chinese).
Thanks St Paul's Convent. If I did not put her in this school, get along with much good classmates, she will go another way. School's learning culture is much important than anything else.
Regarding tutorial, as I know, not much, at least to me, minimal tutorials to good for child's growth. She can have more time to read books. More important, I find the "so called tutorial" sometimes only wasting their time - since their standard is much more than the tutorial taught. I remembered in P3 parent's day, Sr Joanna said "don't put your girl to the tutorial class, they will learn bad thing from the class". I trusted it. Because St Paul's Convent's standard is much higher than theirs.
I am St Paul's superfans.

51#
發表於 07-2-22 03:46 |只看該作者

52#
發表於 07-2-22 12:19 |只看該作者

what is the difference between SPN and SPK?  Are they both affiliated with SPC?  Also a friend of mine told me the SPC Primary School gives alot of homework.  Is that true?

53#
發表於 07-2-22 13:29 |只看該作者

KKKK

Million thanks and Kung Hei Fat Choy

on

54#
發表於 07-2-22 18:01 |只看該作者

55#
發表於 07-2-22 20:45 |只看該作者

SPN and SPK are separate schools. Most of the graduates can get to primary section (In fact the only way since no open enrolment for primary section, except minimal "knock door cases") Homework not much. Parenting quite depends.

Kung Hei Fat Choy to all of you too!!

56#
發表於 07-2-23 09:42 |只看該作者

Thank you Samuel and KKKK.

So I guess both are affiliated with SPC, and that the only difference is that one is whole-day and the other half-day?  I would like my daughter to do 1/2 day if she can get in - I guess I should just apply to SPK then?

57#
發表於 07-2-24 08:37 |只看該作者

58#
發表於 07-2-25 07:13 |只看該作者

59#
發表於 07-2-25 23:15 |只看該作者

Hi Samuel,
Really? What is roughly the ranking for B+/B/B- in class? do you know the details? Is the ranking for a class only or the ranking for the whole Grade?

Thanks,

samuellor 寫道:
Hi ii-3,

The grade of Diligence can show the ranking in class.

Cheers,

Samuel

[/quote]

60#
發表於 07-2-26 00:53 |只看該作者

Hi michellemi,

yes, ask samellor la... He knows everything ga... ask him la ..... i think just only he can solve your problem... u have to listen to him.

Otherwise,                 

:tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題