用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate?
查看: 6983|回覆: 65
go

08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-1 15:57 |顯示全部帖子
hello both, my daughter Godiva also in the same class...

did you go to the orientation on Friday pm? saw a few classmates but not sure the names though...

2#
發表於 08-9-2 22:44 |顯示全部帖子
hello RCmommy, ivychin and Shirley_Chan, very nice to meet you all here...

we didn't have a smooth day like yrs... not sure was it because we didn't send her to nursery before... only attended some playgroups...

my daughter Godiva has cried so bad when daddy sent her to school today (i am not in town and lucky that i didn't go, she wouldn't let me leave i am sure)... and ran immediately to follow daddy... one of the teachers "grapped" her back to the class... when my mom picked her up after school, she said she didn't want to go to school tomorrow... but changed her mind on the way down to the MTR... said the snack time was good (we prepared cheese sandwiches with some wallnuts)... everyone queued up for weewee but she didn't weewee... she seemed ok when she came out from the class... but i can't imagine if we put her on the schoolbus next month, how will she behave... must cry like crazy i am sure...

hope tomorrow will be better la...

3#
發表於 08-9-3 18:18 |顯示全部帖子
tks ivychin for the tips... i will share with my family.. hope godiva will improve..

today she also cried very bad.. my mom told me only 4-5 children cried in the class... and she was the one the loudest... it was so heart-broken for her to watch so she left...

when she returned to pick her up, she was really relaxed and gentlely smiled sitting on her chair... then great smile when she saw my mom... in general she was happy at school... only the feeling of "separation" that made her felt like us leaving her... hope everyday has a small improvement la...

4#
發表於 08-9-4 22:43 |顯示全部帖子
hi hi... we live in TKO... we don't take schoolbus for now... worrying she couldn't accept so many new changes within such short period of time...

today is the same again... cried so bad walking into the class... hope tomorrow will be better la... keep it up la...

5#
發表於 08-9-8 12:32 |顯示全部帖子
hello ladies... so glad to learn about the school life since godiva didn't share much about school. but in general, she likes school think...

i asked godiva before whether any singing or playing piano in the class, she said NO... see she didn't pay any attention to the class i think... and she said she didn't play any toys... which i have doubt as well... probably i should call ms MI as well later on to double check...

my mom told me she didn't cry on friday when sending her in.... a bit resistance when getting into the class but eventually said good bye to my mom without any crying or screaming... that is a good sign... but see how it goes today as well, especially after the weekend...

p.s. i am so glad that i have u gals to share...

6#
發表於 08-9-9 09:48 |顯示全部帖子
thank you so much ladies for sharing the info about KV and the class... Godiva doesn't talk much about her school life so i felt quite worrying and disappointed without knowing much about what happened... but now read your messages below, i understand it's a process they need to go thru... NO TALKING... no wonder she asked us not to talk during dinner few times already... i thought she was just trying to join our conversation.. hahahah...

godiva didn't cry neither yesterday... hope she will enjoy her schoollife from no on...

btw, seems your children told much more of their activities in school than mine... can you share how old is your child? just to understand is it b'coz she is younger than others or she is just not good at expressing it..

7#
發表於 08-9-10 10:48 |顯示全部帖子
forgot to quote, Godiva was born on Sept 26, 2005...

i checked with her as well, they did put the head on the table, and queued up for slide and weewee... but she only said yes or no after i asked her... she seems surprised that i knew (ahhahaha... she didn't know i came to Bk to chat lei...)... and she said Ms. Mi gave her the sticker yesterday...

so far last 2 days, Godiva didn't cry when going into the class... hope she will keep it up la...

8#
發表於 08-9-12 17:37 |顯示全部帖子
wow... your children did tell u alot of what happened... i now have concern that godiva would have problem of expressing herself or remembering what she learned in the class? she doesn't tell me anything about the class.. even if i asked, only yes or no, but didn't tell anything at all???

godiva has 氣管敏感 that she has been wearing mask to the class in last few days (even if she didn't cough, she still asked for the mask!!!)... doctor said today that air pollution will lengthen the recovery time as well...

9#
發表於 08-9-17 10:42 |顯示全部帖子
hello jessken and vincentfung
nice meeting you here... let's stay in touch ar...

shirley_chan
happy be-lated birthday to heather ar... hope she had a wonderful birthday ( )

ivychin
u ar so right, godiva is very very shy... not sure why... she was very active and talkative when she was before 2yrs old... then started getting very shy as she grows older... not sure also b'coz she hasn't attended N1 before... so longer process for her to learn lei..

btw, during mid-autumn festival, she told us that she played lanterns at school, i.e. hello kitty lanterns, winnie the pooh lanterns, she said 有咁多 lanters 嘅 (it's a fact but she said it like a question lor ) and she said 有營光棒嘅 (but i am not sure if school allows to play 營光棒呢)...

i am just so glad that i can learn from you guys what they did/learned in school as she could only tell us so little each day... hope ivychin u ar right that she will improve later la (worry about the assessment ma... mouth:" /> )

[ 本帖最後由 godivachoc 於 08-9-17 10:44 編輯 ]

10#
發表於 08-9-17 14:29 |顯示全部帖子
interesting... godiva has recieved stickers (sometimes la) or biscuits last two weeks but yesterday she didn't receive anything... now i know maybe she didn't behave well in the class then...

原帖由 shirley_chan 於 08-9-17 11:37 發表
Thanks a lot!  She had a party on 14 Sept and went to Disney on 15 Sept.  She really had a joyful Mid-Autumn festival.  She kept sing "月亮圓, 月亮光, 好像燈籠在天上" during the holidays, and always l ...

[ 本帖最後由 godivachoc 於 08-9-17 14:32 編輯 ]

11#
發表於 08-9-18 09:15 |顯示全部帖子
ivychin, i asked godiva last nite, she said yes she learned that word in school already... but i asked any other things she learned, then kept quiet..

i asked as well last nite whether she got any sticker? she said no... but i asked if any other classmates get any? she said teachers didn't give ar... not sure if it's true??

12#
發表於 08-9-19 10:20 |顯示全部帖子
jessken, godiva is the same too... everytime we asked her what she learned or what happend --> always said "我唔知呀"... don't know how to make her to talk more... but she always said she likes going to school... i asked comparing to the playgroup (that she used to go and she liked so much), she said she likes KV better... hahahha

btw, i was so happy last nite that she finally sang the song that she learned, 吹波波 song... and also jumped and made the "大"字... and told us when going into the class, everyone needs to open the 手冊, 打開最新一頁, 放到 desk 上最近老師的位置, 又會放好書包, 開始玩玩具... when going to the toilet, everyone needs to put their hands at their back while walking...

not sure these are true but interesting to know...

i don't know what color godiva belongs to wor??? let me check check tonite..

13#
發表於 08-9-22 15:11 |顯示全部帖子
RCmommy,
godiva is in the same group as Wing Wing -- banana group... and which is the animal book? didn't notice it at all?

godiva is sick (me too) today having sore throat (almost lost her voice last Sat) and cough... went to doctor today and didn't go to school... i kept calling KV for 1.5hrs finally got thru the line (busy tone for 1.5hrs) and left a message for ms. Mi..

fyi, was happy that godiva finally sang some songs over the weekend (must be in very good mood as we had b-day party on sat with grandparents)... "吹一吹個大波波".. kept repeating herself for few minutes...

14#
發表於 08-9-23 10:10 |顯示全部帖子
RCmommy, aiya, i don't know where she sits as i don't take her to school but i will ask my mom to check (will they sit on the same seat throughout the day? just think if they change seats then hard to tell?)...

tks ar jessken, i am terribly sick today with running noses and dizziness... godiva was very 吽 after taking medicines last nite.. she was still sleeping when we left.. hope she can get well soon...

aiya i didn't read her any story so far (or played with her the stickers, etc)... i am a terrible mom ar... need to catch up...

15#
發表於 08-9-23 15:37 |顯示全部帖子
RCmommy, not a surprise that wingwing doesn't recognize the pic... hahaha it's from 1.5yrs old as i have been lazy changing the pic... hehehehe...

want to post her recent picture but don't know how to insert the photo... maybe next time la...

16#
發表於 08-9-26 09:50 |顯示全部帖子
vincentfung, 係呀... 可惜我個女唔係叫依個名啦...

btw, godiva琴晚話俾我知佢左右兩邊嘅neighbour都係女仔... 問佢地叫咩名, 佢話唔知呀...

佢琴晚講咗有唱歌(london bridge falling down, 但唱得好鬼粗魯.. 好似鬧人咁.. 但就做埋動作, 幾攪笑)... 有新書同有貼紙貼在書上.. 請問係唔係要keep at home定做完要交... 有d confuse 喎冇 intruction...

17#
發表於 08-9-29 12:32 |顯示全部帖子
ivychin, ian is so so intelligent ar... he can tell u exactly what happened in school... when can godiva do it lei? i wonder...

vincentfung, what a coincident, godiva also mentioned the name 陳蓁蕎 after school last friday.. she said 陳蓁蕎 sits across the table from her... my mom told me 陳蓁蕎 cried a bit at school still (until now) so she also remembers her as well...

btw, i saw it on the syllabus list from the handout, don't understand why they have two syllabus, 1 & 2? and when do they expect them to be at which stage? i haven't done much at home or read much of the story book that they gave, but i am happy that godiva can now understand the chinese words - nose/ legs/ big/ human/ mouth/ etc... i am glad about this...

18#
發表於 08-9-30 09:47 |顯示全部帖子
morning everyone... last  nite godiva (and my mom also) confirmed her seat is on the right hand side... and both side neighbours are gals... and one of them is called chloe but i wondered if there are more than 1 chloe in the class...

[    ]                             [    ]
       [    ]                             [    ]Godiva

____wingwing____
                [                            ]
                [_____Chloe_____]

and she also mentioned the chinese wording "人" and few others that she already learned (feet/ eye/ ear/ nose/ hand/ sky/ etc)... and showed me which page that she learned already on the school book (快樂的一天)...

19#
發表於 08-10-2 15:02 |顯示全部帖子
vincentfung, 好似唔覺有"月"字嘅card? 係唔係新一版啦?

我都唔明點解佢講chloe坐係佢旁邊... 今晚又再check下先...

20#
發表於 08-10-3 10:53 |顯示全部帖子
wow... wingwing and chloe can explain so clearly about the seating and the change... very intelligent gals ar...

btw, typhoon no. 1 still needs to go to school right?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題