用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 各位媽媽,可否分享你對美孚THINK(朗思)的意見? ...
發新帖
查看: 1374|回覆: 9
go

各位媽媽,可否分享你對美孚THINK(朗思)的意見? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-31 20:16 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
想請教各位媽媽,

我想問有關美孚THINK既教學方式,師資質數,学校環境係點?

-入学Interview嘅形式會係点?
-請問功課雜作多唔多呢?基本每日放學有幾多樣功課要做,係做啲乜嘢呢?
-老師是否好嚴厲,尤其對功課方面?(例如:小朋友填顏色出界又會鬧,寫字唔夠整齊又會黑面?)
-一班大約有多小學生,有幾多個班住任(是否其中一位係外籍老師)
-教學方式是活動教學,遊戲中學習?
-老師有無耐性和愛心?

我打算出年比仔仔讀K1,想考慮比佢讀THINK(國語和英文班),因為讀完K1一年後,我會帶佢返過澳洲,所以想揾一間有國語和英文嘅幼稚園,最重要係無乜壓力嘅學習環境,唔想令仔仔驚咗返學..

講問各位媽咪可否比D意見,或者分亨下你点睇THINK依間學校?Thank you very much!:)
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-9-2 22:37 |只看該作者
The interview is divided into 2 parts.
First, play with a goup of students.
Then, the children will be interviewed by playing some toys and answering some questions. The parents can be around.

My daughter just started school for a while so I can't tell much about teacherss expectation to the assignment yet.
however, I can say the teachers are caring and patience so far. While she is not in the international class, there are one Chinese and one English teacher. If you choose the international one, there should be no Chinese at all.
There will be one assignment everyday.

3#
發表於 08-9-4 00:14 |只看該作者
Hello cpcog,

Thanks for your reply!

I am thinking to appy for the Chinese and English class for my son. I will try to contact the school later regarding about the application procedure.

May I ask...is there any cleaning ladies(阿嬸) stand by in the classrrom to help the students going to the bathroom?

I hope your daughter will enjoy studying there. Please keep me update.....thanks a lot!

原帖由 cpcog 於 08-9-2 22:37 發表
The interview is divided into 2 parts.
First, play with a goup of students.
Then, the children will be interviewed by playing some toys and answering some questions. The parents can be around.

My d ...

4#
發表於 08-9-6 00:40 |只看該作者
Peninsula,

My daughter was in their LN bilingual program last year.  LN students who was studying at the school has to reapply for their UN (K1) class.  Places were demanding as they interview student from outside of the school too.  This year the submission date for application is 27th Sept, I heard other parents say for their interview this year they will interview children that are born between Jan to Sept 2007.  I think it says on my daughter handbook this year Open day (Interview day) is on the 24th Oct (Fri), I remember last year, there was many parents queuing outside their campus to submit their application, luckily for us, we didn't have to queue up to give application form again!!!

3TMamam

5#
發表於 08-9-6 21:02 |只看該作者
Hello 3Tmamam,

Thanks for your reply!

May I ask you what is the meaning of applying (LN) but need to reappy (UP) again?

-My son was born in the sept 10, 2006...and I am thinking to apply for Eng and Mandarin class in K1(it is mean LN??) You mean in K2, I need to reappy in (UP) or what?

-What is the main difference in teaching between (LN) and (UP)? I don't know hot to choose which I should apply...can u explain more to me?

So on the sept 27, I just need to go directly to the school and sumbit the application forn in person?Any other things I need to be watch out?

Sorry I have asked you many questions, coz I am a bit confused with the class division...thanks for your help info!

Thanks again!

-

原帖由 3TMamam 於 08-9-6 00:40 發表
Peninsula,

My daughter was in their LN bilingual program last year.  LN students who was studying at the school has to reapply for their UN (K1) class.  Places were demanding as they interview studen ...

6#
發表於 08-9-9 10:41 |只看該作者
I also remember my husband needs to queue for the application early because they said sooner you apply, more chances you would be accepted.

7#
發表於 08-9-9 23:54 |只看該作者
Peninsula,
LN means their pre-nursery class (2-3yrs), UN is their K1 (2yrs8 mths- 3yrs 8 mths)class.  Last year my daughter was in the pre-nursery class but we need to reapply for the K1 class of 08-09 as places for K1 was very demanding.

If you choose their pre-nursery class (LN) you only have a choice of bilingual class. (cantonese & English) The school wants the children of this age to adapt to their mother-tongue first.  Then when you promote to their K1 (UN) class you get to choose from Bilingual (Cantonese & English) or (Putonghua & English) If you decide that you want your child to go International Primary school you can choose their International class, this class is all English, children do not learn cantonese, but will have 15 mins of putonghua each day.

I remember last year on their submit application day, there was long queue, you have to bring along all the document such as birth cert copy, envelope with stamp, photos and application fee, they wouldn't let us hand in the application if any of the above was missing.

Hope I have not confuse you, but I'm glad I can help.......

3TMamam

原帖由 Peninsula 於 08-9-6 21:02 發表
Hello 3Tmamam,

Thanks for your reply!

May I ask you what is the meaning of applying (LN) but need to reappy (UP) again?

-My son was born in the sept 10, 2006...and I am thinking to apply for Eng an ...

8#
發表於 08-9-10 18:04 |只看該作者
it's a pretty good school, my kid just graduate from the school, no pressure and those teachers care the children.

9#
發表於 08-9-11 00:46 |只看該作者
Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot for your info! That was very clear and helpful!

Thanks again!

10#
發表於 08-9-11 22:59 |只看該作者
A very good kindergarten, English, Putonghua and Chinese are good.  No pressure.  Especially the English standard is very high.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題