密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 維記(大角咀君匯港)
發新帖
查看: 703|回覆: 2
go

維記(大角咀君匯港)

發表於 09-1-2 17:29 |顯示全部帖子
我家的孩子被取錄了9月k1 (trillingual班),聽說報考者有200人次多,入學學位只有4班。大部份的學位 (am)已留給學校的pre-nursery的小朋友,我們的外來者只好讀下午班。

我同事的孩子在維記讀了3年,他對此校說了很多好說話。請問你們點看?學費$4100不包學劵都是很貴,是否真的物超所值呢?

發表於 09-1-2 17:35 |顯示全部帖子
我個同事寫比我的意見,你們有過來人分享嗎?

Victorias Kinder is very popular and every child enjoys so much in their early learning with the school!!

However Victorias teaching philosophy may not fit to every child so youd better reconsider the schools way of leaning even though your son is being accepted by the school.  

For my case my son is superb active one and cannot sit still this is his personal characters and inherited from his parents ha. Victorias education is suitable for him so even in the Primary we chose Victoria. But bear in mind that the learning mode would be molded to fit in kind of international school style, it is free yet demands self-learning and inquiring.  My son enjoys so much in the Victoria school because not much homework to do and they emphasize the concept of learning by playing!

發表於 09-1-2 20:03 |顯示全部帖子
I do agree with your colleague
If your kid will study in traditional education system,......not choose victoria

原帖由 alunsweeney 於 09-1-2 17:35 發表
我個同事寫比我的意見,你們有過來人分享嗎?

Victoria’s Kinder is very popular and every child enjoys so much in their early learning with the school!!

However Victoria’s teaching philosophy may not ...