用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 拔萃男書院附屬小學 Does any parent send your kid to school by car?
發新帖
查看: 1333|回覆: 2
go

Does any parent send your kid to school by car? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-7 12:08 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I live in Tsuen Wan. I plan to send my son to school by car but some parents told me that there is serious traffic congestion on the path to school everyday. May any parents sending your kid to school by car give any suggestion? Thanks!

[ 本帖最後由 Mandy.Yip 於 09-1-13 10:18 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-1-7 18:25 |只看該作者
Yes, traffic is a nightmare up the path. In order to regulate the traffic, private cars need to arrive well before school buses (I think it's before 8:10 or 8:20am), thereafter, no private cars will be allowed up the path and the child will have to walk up the steps. Likewise for after school arrangements,  school buses will leave first before private cars are allowed up. Typically, those private cars will park along the path (but limited parking space) or along Kadoorie Ave whilst another person (eg. helper) will go and fetch the child and together they will walk down the steps to the cars.

I believe there is a school bus for Tsuen Wan but I am not sure about the time. I believe it's not too bad. I think there are a total of 20+ bus routes so it's really quite convenient.

If your child shall attend after school activities, there will be school buses for those as well, with two leaving approximately around 4:30 and two leaving around 5:30 (I think), in either case, one heading for Kln Tong MTR station and one for Prince Edward MTR station.  A parent or the helper who will go and pick up the child can hitch a ride in these after school activities school bus as well.

Hope this helps.

Chatterbox

原帖由 Mandy.Yip 於 09-1-7 12:08 發表
I live in Tsuen Wan. I plan to send my son to school by car but some parents told me that there is serious traffic congestion on the path to school everyday. May any parents sending your kid to school ...

3#
發表於 09-1-7 23:41 |只看該作者
Thanks so much for your detailed information.
It seems that it is too early to go to school at 8:10am. May be I have to think about taking the school bus service.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題