go

天水圍激活英文小學 Vs 蔡繼有 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-7 14:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本人家住天水圍, 請問各位家長會如何選擇呀?  謝謝.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-1-7 22:33 |只看該作者
If the school fee and distance from home to shcool are not the problem. Choi Kai Yau is better especially in language building.
Otherwise, it is too hard and harsh for the kid to take a long way. The Kingswood Primary school(forget the spelling) put little emphaize on the academic requirement but english building is also very good. However, it is very difficult to enter traditional primary school.
原帖由 HJ6153 於 09-1-7 14:24 發表
本人家住天水圍, 請問各位家長會如何選擇呀?  謝謝.

3#
發表於 09-1-8 15:35 |只看該作者
Dear junior_pam

Thank you for your advice.  What do you mean by "it is very difficult to enter traditional primary school."?  You mean CKY or Gigamind?

Yes, if I choose CKY, it is difficult to enter traditional primary school because they are using IB.  But I think Gigamind can, right?!?!

4#
發表於 09-1-8 22:21 |只看該作者
I think both school may tend to be IB style because I have one colleague's son who is studying in Gigamind right now. English building is very good but the emphasize on chinese, mathematics and other subjects are a bit lagging behind. Admitted that it is not easy to get back to traditional school.
原帖由 HJ6153 於 09-1-8 15:35 發表
Dear junior_pam

Thank you for your advice.  What do you mean by "it is very difficult to enter traditional primary school."?  You mean CKY or Gigamind?

Yes, if I choose CKY, it is difficult to enter ...

5#
發表於 09-1-9 10:06 |只看該作者
Thanks for your valuable advice.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題