用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Tough Choice! Urgent advance needed with SJS!!
發新帖
查看: 1292|回覆: 5
go

Tough Choice! Urgent advance needed with SJS!!

發表於 09-1-9 11:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hello all,
My kids are studying in ICS, and SJS now offers a place for my eldest one who is doing very good academically.  He should have a very high chances of getting in.  I submitted the forms 2-3 weeks ago, and I am very happy that we get to have an interview so soon.  Now I have to think about whether or not switching him to SJS from ICS.  Is it very stupid of me to consider whether or not to switch because SJS is so hard to get in?  
Thanks!

發表於 09-1-9 12:39 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 09-1-9 13:14 |顯示全部帖子
edexp,
Thank you for your words!  You are right!

原帖由 edexp 於 09-1-9 12:39 發表
考慮是否為小朋友轉校不應是因為 that school " is so hard to get in", 應該是比較學校之理念、學制、教學模式、師資、學生質素、校風校譽、過往紀錄、還境設施、....  等等,而最重要是小朋友是否與該校合拍(即夾得 ...

發表於 09-1-9 13:15 |顯示全部帖子
Der lenglengma,

As ICS is one of my target schools, would you share why you would like to change from ICS to SJC.

Regards,
Iris

原帖由 lenglengma 於 09-1-9 11:41 發表
Hello all,
My kids are studying in ICS, and SJS now offers a place for my eldest one who is doing very good academically.  He should have a very high chances of getting in.  I submitted the forms 2-3  ...

發表於 09-1-9 16:12 |顯示全部帖子
Iris,
It is mainly because of its increasing tuitions.  Other than that, ICS is a great school.  I just thought if SJS offers us a space, it is worth trying.  But after talked to my son about this, I decided to give up the space of SJS, because my son simply doesn't want to switch, and he loves ICS very much.
By the way, SJS increases its fees dramatically in these couple of years, so I guess it doesn't worth the risk of switching.  Anyway, I was only in the process of thinking.  
lenglengma
原帖由 iristony625 於 09-1-9 13:15 發表
Der lenglengma,

As ICS is one of my target schools, would you share why you would like to change from ICS to SJC.

Regards,
Iris

發表於 09-1-10 00:02 |顯示全部帖子
lenglengma,
Which grade did your son apply for?
Does your son belong to Category one/two?  Please kindly share!

My girl is waiting for a year 2 seat.  There is such a long queue....

原帖由 lenglengma 於 09-1-9 16:12 發表
Iris,
It is mainly because of its increasing tuitions.  Other than that, ICS is a great school.  I just thought if SJS offers us a space, it is worth trying.  But after talked to my son about this, I  ...