用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 公開考試 有人打算等小朋友足五歲自修考劍英starter ?? 分享下點 ...
發新帖
查看: 1682|回覆: 9
go

有人打算等小朋友足五歲自修考劍英starter ?? 分享下點教

發表於 09-1-14 11:37 |顯示全部帖子
我仔仔現在四歲半, 打算足五歲試下自己報考劍英starter, 有家長打算這樣做嗎?? 有沒有過來人試過 ??
想係度大家分享下點樣教小朋友應考這個試, 因為個人覺得為了這個試去讀出面的英文course 沒有太大意思, 只想從考試中看看平日教小朋友的英文情況
我暫時剛開始跟仔仔看voca list 的voca, 跟主題看, 要他全部讀一 次, 以及能夠認讀. 跟他玩一個剪貼遊戲, 即圖和字分開, 然後要match with.
暫時最大問題是串字, 四歲多要串字真的有點難, 我又不想硬要他每天串多少字, 而且數量真是太多. 有沒有媽咪有好策略
最近跟他做了一份starter 練習, 發現他真的全部識做 (串字例外), 認圖tick/cross, 以及看圖yes/no部份全對, 而問答部份, 他懂得自己看問題, 但寫不出 (也是串字問題), 只有串字部份做不到.
想在這裏大家分享下在家train 劍英策略, 有人可以分享嗎 ?

發表於 09-1-16 15:31 |顯示全部帖子
My son took the starter exam right after he reached the age of 5 and he got 15 shields.  He didn't take any course outside except I trained him with pass papers.  If your kid is not good at spelling, you should teach him phonics.  Once he gets used to phonics, he would be very good at spelling.
原帖由 pamelaywy 於 09-1-14 11:37 發表
我仔仔現在四歲半, 打算足五歲試下自己報考劍英starter, 有家長打算這樣做嗎?? 有沒有過來人試過 ??
想係度大家分享下點樣教小朋友應考這個試, 因為個人覺得為了這個試去讀出面的英文course 沒有太大意思, 只想從考 ...

發表於 09-1-16 22:17 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 rigang 於 09-1-16 15:31 發表
My son took the starter exam right after he reached the age of 5 and he got 15 shields.  He didn't take any course outside except I trained him with pass papers.  If your kid is not good at spelling,  ...

Dear rigang,

Thanks for your info. I am teaching him phonics now. The progress is quite good. Actually I haven't started training him spelling, and I don't know whether he is good at it or not. I just want to know whether the kid has to spell all the voca in the voca list. You know, there are hundreds of the voca, and most of them are quite long to a four-year-old boy. From your experience, do you really spell all the voca with your son? Or you just spell some areas with him? The main concern is I don't want to really push him too much on spelling (hundreds of words, I must push a bit, right?) but how can my boy spell so many words??

發表於 09-1-16 22:30 |顯示全部帖子
Dear pamelaywy & rigang,

How can I get more info about "starter"--curriculum, pass papers, vocab list etc.  It sounds great to train the kid at home!

原帖由 pamelaywy 於 09-1-16 22:17 發表

Dear rigang,

Thanks for your info. I am teaching him phonics now. The progress is quite good. Actually I haven't started training him spelling, and I don't know whether he is good at it or not. I j ...

發表於 09-1-18 17:03 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

I'm also interested in this exam. May I also know
1)where I can get the past papers
2) where I can get application for the exam
3) when and where the exam usually take place?

Many thanks

發表於 09-1-19 20:25 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 mcdhcpc 於 09-1-18 17:03 發表
Dear all,

I'm also interested in this exam. May I also know
1)where I can get the past papers
2) where I can get application for the exam
3) when and where the exam usually take place?

Many thanks ...

Go to the website of British Council and you will get the answers!!

發表於 09-1-30 20:49 |顯示全部帖子
I  did not train my son with any spelling on the vocab list.  His spelling skill is from reading English story books and picture dictionary.
原帖由 pamelaywy 於 09-1-16 22:17 發表

Dear rigang,

Thanks for your info. I am teaching him phonics now. The progress is quite good. Actually I haven't started training him spelling, and I don't know whether he is good at it or not. I j ...

發表於 09-1-30 21:29 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 rigang 於 09-1-30 20:49 發表
I  did not train my son with any spelling on the vocab list.  His spelling skill is from reading English story books and picture dictionary.

I see. If you said so, I think I won't train him spell the words.

發表於 09-1-31 01:47 |顯示全部帖子
where can i get the vocab list?  many thanks for sharing.

原帖由 pamelaywy 於 09-1-30 21:29 發表

I see. If you said so, I think I won't train him spell the words.

發表於 09-2-1 00:03 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 loveheiting 於 09-1-31 01:47 發表
where can i get the vocab list?  many thanks for sharing.

The lists are already posted at the website of British Council.  Read through the exam details and you can find the lists.