密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 收到聖心取錄通知啦!
查看: 3941|回覆: 48
go

收到聖心取錄通知啦!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-1-17 12:54 |顯示全部帖子
Just came back to home after interview at spk.  So crowded there and finished really fast!

And received a letter from SHCK, and the letter is so thin, makes me so worry!

But it is an acceptance letter!  Very happy!

NCB pm class (we chose PM class since we live in Tsing Yi), wish you all good news to come!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-1-17 13:07 |顯示全部帖子
The result is available now at http://www.shck.edu.hk/!

Good luck to everyone!

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 09-1-17 15:30 編輯 ]

發表於 09-1-17 13:14 |顯示全部帖子
我都收到啦~好開心~
剛出門口準備去大坑真光交留位費時,
見到信箱有信,都估唔到會今日收到.....仲可以慳返$660

收左妹妹NCC pm (我都係揀下午班,因為我大仔喺另一幼稚園讀緊下午班~

希望大家都收到取錄既好消息啦~

發表於 09-1-17 14:56 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-17 12:54 發表
Just came back to home after interview at spk.  So crowded there and finished really fast!

But it is an acceptance lett ...

Congrat Ian, my daughter got waiting list only
我們的天父,願你的名受顯揚,願你的國來臨,願你的旨意奉行在人間,如同在天上.求你今天賞給我們日用的食糧,求你寬恕我們的罪過,如同我們寬恕別人一樣.不要讓我們陷於誘惑,但救我們免於凶惡.亞門.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-1-17 15:03 |顯示全部帖子
Congratulations!  Yes, a surprise to me too since they never mention will send out the notification!

So you decided to give up TL already?  Will SH be your choice?

原帖由 ivysham 於 09-1-17 13:14 發表
我都收到啦~好開心~
剛出門口準備去大坑真光交留位費時,
見到信箱有信,都估唔到會今日收到.....仲可以慳返$660

收左妹妹NCC pm (我都係揀下午班,因為我大仔喺另一幼稚園讀緊下午班~

希望 ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-1-17 15:09 |顯示全部帖子
How's the interview today at SPK?  I guess it will be very hard to tell from that quick interview.  But 2 months to wait is way too long!  Good luck and let's keep in touch!

btw, are you applying for St. Stephen Girl's?

原帖由 chu__chu 於 09-1-17 14:56 發表

Congrat Ian, my daughter got waiting list only

發表於 09-1-17 16:15 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-17 15:03 發表
Congratulations!  Yes, a surprise to me too since they never mention will send out the notification!

So you decided to give up TL already?  Will SH be your choice?

係啊~我放棄左真光lu~因我只同妹妹考左3間幼稚園(聖心,真光,聖馬加利大(收左無留位))

聖心會係我最終既選擇~
你呢?

發表於 09-1-17 21:15 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-17 15:09 發表
How's the interview today at SPK?  I guess it will be very hard to tell from that quick interview.  But 2 months to wait is way too long!  Good luck and let's keep in touch!

btw, are you applying for ...

I am not going to apply for SSG as it is not in my original plan. Today at SPK? Not to mention la -- it's just "accompanying others to run"...

Have to seriously think about choosing between St Clare's or St Catherine's lou...
我們的天父,願你的名受顯揚,願你的國來臨,願你的旨意奉行在人間,如同在天上.求你今天賞給我們日用的食糧,求你寬恕我們的罪過,如同我們寬恕別人一樣.不要讓我們陷於誘惑,但救我們免於凶惡.亞門.

發表於 09-1-17 21:31 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-17 12:54 發表

But it is an acceptance lett ...

hey!! classmate!! i chose pm class 'cos we live in stanley, and there is no transportation can arrive the school directly. i didn't returned home yet so i don't know if there is any letter from the school today but i checked from the website this afternoon and found my daughter's name. i think i'll probably let my daughter study in shck, even i did attend spk interview today. 'cos most of my friends and relatives said shck is better.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-1-17 21:50 |顯示全部帖子
hi, your daughter is also assigned to NCB pm?  It's good to know someone in the same class.  I think I will let her go to sh also since my daughter has been keep saying she likes SH ever since the day of the interview.

I think the early start time of am makes many of us choose pm......

原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-1-17 21:31 發表

hey!! classmate!! i chose pm class 'cos we live in stanley, and there is no transportation can arrive the school directly. i didn't returned home yet so i don't know if there is any letter from the  ...

發表於 09-1-17 23:26 |顯示全部帖子
hi, my girl has also been admitted to NCB pm class. i am still thinking if I will go for it. Is the school pushy? and how's the chance to get admitted to primary one?

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-1-17 23:41 |顯示全部帖子
It's great, I think we can form a thread for NCB pm class parents to share!

For your concern, SH kinder should be ok, I think they will be pushy in primary and secondary only.  This is quite common for Canossian's schools.

And for primary school, if you don't mind paying tuition fees, they should take all kinder students to private section (AM only).  If you prefer gov't aided, then will need to do lottery for the pm section.

原帖由 teresalok620 於 09-1-17 23:26 發表
hi, my girl has also been admitted to NCB pm class. i am still thinking if I will go for it. Is the school pushy? and how's the chance to get admitted to primary one?

發表於 09-1-17 23:51 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-17 23:41 發表

For your concern, SH kinder should be ok, I think they will be pushy in primary and secondary only.  This is quite common f ...

yes, my daughter is also assigned in NCB pm class, so here are 3 of us!! i think my daughter also like sh more than spk, since when the time she entered spk this morning, she seems like wanted to cry but she didn't showed any problem when she was at sh on the interview day even we had to wait for long time.

發表於 09-1-17 23:56 |顯示全部帖子
You are right.  Canossian schools are pushy especially in the secondary as I was an old girl since kindergarten.  But I still like it and thank what they had done to me when I looked back.

One more to add is that they are also very caring to the students and good discipline and morals.  They will teach you a positive way of thinking.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-17 23:41 發表

For your concern, SH kinder should be ok, I think they will be pushy in primary and secondary only.  This is quite common f ...

[ 本帖最後由 Ursula 於 09-1-17 23:59 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-1-18 00:17 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you so much Ursula!  Now I have no doubts to let my daughter study there!  It will be the right choice!

Ian

原帖由 Ursula 於 09-1-17 23:56 發表
You are right.  Canossian schools are pushy especially in the secondary as I was an old girl since kindergarten.  But I still like it and thank what they had done to me when I looked back.

One more t ...

發表於 09-1-18 00:31 |顯示全部帖子
Actually I also need to thank you as I saw you mentioned in other topic regarding "Sacred Heart Vs St. Paul", you shared that Sacred Heart provides more choices after kindergarten.  I shared your view as there are so many good schools under Canossian group, besides Sacred Heart, there are St. Francis and St. Mary.  This made me a stronger will to let my girl to study in Sacred Heart.  To tell the truth, I also have a moment of hesitation thinking that if both Sacred Heart and St. Paul accepted my girl, which school I will choose, but now the answer is very clear to me!

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-18 00:17 發表
Thank you so much Ursula!  Now I have no doubts to let my daughter study there!  It will be the right choice!

Ian

發表於 09-1-18 00:49 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-1-18 00:59 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ursula, what class is your daughter assigned to?

I am so glad to learn that my comments can help you also!  But in fact, since I am quite familiar with the other Canossian schools (must make it clear I am the father of my daughter here ), and Sacred Heart is the only one (as far as I am aware) which has kindergarten.  My belief from my experience studied in Catholic schools with number of schools under the same organization, is that they are very closely connected and are always willing to take students from one and another.  Great to know that you share my view too!

原帖由 Ursula 於 09-1-18 00:31 發表
Actually I also need to thank you as I saw you mentioned in other topic regarding "Sacred Heart Vs St. Paul", you shared that Sacred Heart provides more choices after kindergarten.  I shared your view ...

發表於 09-1-18 01:17 |顯示全部帖子
Hi iantsang, my girl was placed in NCB am class.

You are right, Sacred Heart is the only school provides kindergarten education under Canossian group, that's why, even though we are living in Kowloon side, we still want my girl to study in SH.  

As we don't have a direct way to SH, some of my friends also query why I put my girl to travel a long way to school.  However, I believe I can control where I live but I cannot control which school accept my daughter especially the one I admired.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-18 00:59 發表
Hi Ursula, what class is your daughter assigned to?

I am so glad to learn that my comments can help you also!  But in fact, since I am quite familiar with the other Canossian schools (must make it cl ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-1-18 01:27 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ursula,

I am totally agree with your viewpoint!  It's the school philosophy that we agreed with that's important!

It's a shame that there aren't any options in the Kowloon side.  But I have prepared to move if needed so I also apply some kinder in Kowloon side and some in HK side.

I am trying to enjoy the moment of joyfulness now.  The next task is to think where to move to.

Ian

原帖由 Ursula 於 09-1-18 01:17 發表
Hi iantsang, my girl was placed in NCB am class.

You are right, Sacred Heart is the only school provides kindergarten education under Canossian group, that's why, even though we are living in Kowloon ...