用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anfield Vs KBCK, which one should I choose?
發新帖
查看: 1257|回覆: 7
go

Anfield Vs KBCK, which one should I choose? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-29 16:51 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hello all~
Between Anfield and KBCK, what would be your choice? I am planning to send my girl to ESF for her primary study. Can you share your thought?
Thanks,

Chewy mama
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-1-29 17:03 |只看該作者
I would definitely choose KBCK if the target is ESF, they have very good relationship with ESF......btw, hope your girl's real name is not Chewy, right?
wbmom

3#
發表於 09-1-29 17:29 |只看該作者
Hi,

If your target is ESF primary, why not put her into its kinder so as to get priority within the category?

4#
發表於 09-1-30 10:47 |只看該作者
Haha.. WBmom.. Chewy is my nick name which is not my girl's name..

The reason y i didnt apply ESF Kinder for her is the long jorney to school (Tsing Yi). We live in Hung Hom area. Luckily, Anfield have started their sub-banches in Hung Hom too.

KBCK also close to our home. I wish she doesn't spend much time on traveling.

However, anyone know the style of teacher btw these 2 schools?

[ 本帖最後由 Chewy 於 09-1-30 10:48 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 09-1-30 16:11 |只看該作者
A few years ago, I was choosing between these two, in the end I chose KBCK.  Although Anfield's facilities were a lot better than KBCK, I felt it was too commercial(after a school tour and talking to their head-mistress at the time), I didn't care too much about money at that time,  but it just happened that Anfield's school fee was about twice as much as KBCK. KBCK's teachers were good and their students were very independent.

原帖由 Chewy 於 09-1-30 10:47 發表
Haha.. WBmom.. Chewy is my nick name which is not my girl's name..

The reason y i didnt apply ESF Kinder for her is the long jorney to school (Tsing Yi). We live in Hung Hom area. Luckily, Anfield h ...
wbmom

6#
發表於 09-1-30 17:23 |只看該作者
Hi, chewy

I see.... in fact i am living in Kln Bay and it's also a long journey to ESF TY. But I think i will take ESF kinder due to the priority matter.... my daughter is cat. 2 without sibling or any other advantage in the P1 interview.  Studying in ESF kinder is the only way to have a better chance to secure a place in ESF primary.  BTW, my sch. tour with KBCK is on 20 feb, still wondering to go or not.....

7#
發表於 09-2-6 14:29 |只看該作者
原帖由 Chewy 於 09-1-29 16:51 發表
Hello all~
Between Anfield and KBCK, what would be your choice? I am planning to send my girl to ESF for her primary study. Can you share your thought?
Thanks,

Chewy mama

Hi Chewy mama

My son is in K1 of KBCK now and he has attended playgroups in Anfield before k1. I found that KBCK is not commerical & all they teach is
based on Bible, let kids has positive value as they grow. Kids are all happy in learning through play, build up self confidence, no chinese, no home work nor writing. It said that 70% of K2 go to ESF primary and 30% go to other international schools. Anfield is a good school also, with mandarin lesson but it's more commercial when comparing with KBCK & school fee is more than double vs KBCK. KBCK requests a high standard of english speaking ability, so it should be the 1st priority they concern in the interview.

8#
發表於 09-2-6 17:25 |只看該作者
Thanks Laphang~
I have decided to choosed Anfield due to the geographic issue. As I know KBCK is very compeitive. Even she has the interview arranged 2 weeks later. I properly make up my mind to pay the deposit to Anfield for backup. Its a tough decision.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題