密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 放棄
發新帖
查看: 901|回覆: 7
go

放棄

發表於 09-1-29 17:56 |顯示全部帖子
本人的朋友有一個8歲輕度弱智daughter, 因為這樣, 這幾年她自己心力交瘁,失望和時常不開心. 她想放棄養育her daughter.  Do HK have organizations to accept her daughter?  Thanks.

發表於 09-1-29 20:42 |顯示全部帖子
打去社署問下,放棄就無可能,但如果照顧上有問題你可以叫你朋友申請住宿照顧,可以放假先返屋企,成年唔返屋企都得我個表哥都係咁.

發表於 09-1-30 12:40 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

千萬不可以放棄、小朋友是無辜、我們有責任要照顧他。小朋友会很可憐、他是我們帯來這個世界、但是不能不喜歡或辛苦便放棄、他也是有生命、有思想、有感情、怎可以放棄便放棄???????千萬不可以放棄

發表於 09-1-30 13:28 |顯示全部帖子
Noemie,
I admire your attitude.

It is a right thing to do -- 千萬不可以放棄--, but not everyone can make this commitment.  In deed, it is very hard to keep.  I don't know how long I can keep live like this.  Just not think about the future, and live one day at a time. Ask God to give me strength.  

My heart get soft every time when I think about how poor my daughter would be without any love from my husband, my other daughters and I.  No one can replace our love to her.  No one outside her family can notice what she need and give her tender loving care.
When she is getting too heavy for me to carry, I cry to God and ask Him to carry her like she is still a little baby in His big arms because I no longer can carry her like my little baby as she used to be.  I don’t want to give her up.  I do not even want to sent her to school because teachers would not give her as much attention as we can give to her.

[ 本帖最後由 ndw 於 09-1-30 13:34 編輯 ]

發表於 09-2-2 15:37 |顯示全部帖子
Dear ndw,
I admire you because I am the frequent visitor of 特殊教育, I know many of the parents are facing different difficulties, and we are all tired physcially and mentally. But as the parent, we bring our kid to the world, we are responsible to give them all we can. Especially for the special kid, we need to give more care, love and patient to them. My daughter now is 13 years old, I still keep on giving her different kind of training in order to stimulate her and let her become independent. Although she is now 13, she cannot perform as her age. For me, I give her what I can do, her improvement is my gift. We should not easily give up. God gives us the assigment, we should do our best to finish and complete. God will lead us and lead us what we should do. Never give up, they are our treasure. NEVER GIVE UP!

發表於 09-2-2 17:40 |顯示全部帖子

請不要放棄

原帖由 mall 於 09-1-29 17:56 發表
本人的朋友有一個8歲輕度弱智daughter, 因為這樣, 這幾年她自己心力交瘁,失望和時常不開心. 她想放棄養育her daughter.  Do HK have organizations to accept her daughter?  Thanks. ...

請告訴你的朋友不要放棄、她只是八歳軽度弱智、有很多訓練及治療可以給她、現在小女正在接収不同的訓練及治療、你可作參考:ー
tongue acupuncture :
http://www.tongueacupuncture.com/pressE.htm
Sensory Intergration Exercise:
http://www.counsellingplay.com.hk/
這両種対我的小女(今年13歳)很有幫助、可以一試。但千萬不可放棄!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-2-2 21:21 |顯示全部帖子
點解要放棄?她是父母帶來世上的,是她最親也是最接受她的人,如果選擇了放棄,她將是世上最不幸的女孩。
在放棄之前,請問問自己有否真心接受了她?如果接受了就沒有什麼「放棄」這種念頭。我兒子(9歲)也是輕度智障,我從沒有想過「放棄」,因為他是我的「寶貝」,我會盡我所能教導他,他現在讀緊主流小學,上學他也很開心....
要好好教導這些小朋友,是要給予最人的包容同耐性,所以父母的心理素質好重要,請樓主叫你的朋友去聽一下有關的講座,父母多些認識才有能力幫助小朋友。一起加油吧!

發表於 09-2-3 17:58 |顯示全部帖子
唔可以咁不負責任.
係佢帶佢個女黎呢個世界, 佢個女都唔想咁樣.
佢個女係無辜嫁.......

原帖由 mall 於 09-1-29 17:56 發表
本人的朋友有一個8歲輕度弱智daughter, 因為這樣, 這幾年她自己心力交瘁,失望和時常不開心. 她想放棄養育her daughter.  Do HK have organizations to accept her daughter?  Thanks. ...