搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 想向有仔女讀緊培正幼稚園家長請教
發新帖
查看: 1438|回覆: 5
go

想向有仔女讀緊培正幼稚園家長請教

發表於 09-1-31 19:30 |顯示全部帖子
你好,
培正幼稚園收了我的仔仔讀K1,本來好開心,但係最近見到一個教小學的朋友,她向我講,"培正好傳統,好嚴,d活動又小,小學一班又多人,小朋友會讀得唔開心." 好似十分唔好咁!!! 想請教下各位正讀緊的小朋友家長???

發表於 09-2-1 10:24 |顯示全部帖子
"培正好傳統" -- 係嫁,幾傳統吓,老師唔會好似其他學校咁成日招呼家長,你有事搵佢一定會幫你,但主動與你聯絡就好少,老師主要係應付小朋友,唔係家長!

要小朋友守規矩,獨立,自己照顧自己,咁都係傳統既!

"好嚴" -- 指邊方面?遵守校規就一定要既喎

"d活動又小" -- 你指邊類活動呢?家長可以參予既係比較少

"小學一班又多人" -- 30人一班,一級8班,幼稚園同小學都係,唔知你覺得算唔算多

"小朋友會讀得唔開心,好似十分唔好咁!!!" -- 我兩個小朋友都讀得好開心(大既小學,細既幼稚園)!

每間學校都有好有唔好,最緊要適合,如果唔鐘意坐定定學習既,傳統小學就真係未必適合,仲有要考慮既係會唔會升培小,如果唔喜歡培小,咁就唔需要讀培幼,d個就真係要想清楚!

Lulu

發表於 09-2-2 01:08 |顯示全部帖子
thank you lulu so much,

i want to ask some more question, a friend adviced me to reconsider the admission to pc when she planned to transfer his son from pc to other school after he finished pc kinder since

1. pc's english level is quite low and not competitive among other children outside.
con
2. there is no putongwa class until now

3. the traveling hrs is quite long (i live in ma on shan but plan to move to kln. if find difficulties)

do u think all above is serious problem? my husband chosed pc mainly because of her good reputation on discipline training. do u think that we neglect the other important consideration?

sorry to disturb u but we look forward to hear from all experienced parents. thank you so much.
原帖由 Lulu0820 於 09-2-1 10:24 發表
"培正好傳統" -- 係嫁,幾傳統吓,老師唔會好似其他學校咁成日招呼家長,你有事搵佢一定會幫你,但主動與你聯絡就好少,老師主要係應付小朋友,唔係家長!

要小朋友守規矩,獨立,自己照顧自己,咁都係傳統既!

"好嚴" -- 指 ...

發表於 09-2-2 10:27 |顯示全部帖子
"1. pc's english level is quite low and not competitive among other children outside." -- 佢地幼稚園既英文比其他幼稚園淺係真既,因為學校唔係訓練小朋友出去考小學,可以直升自己學校就梗係輕鬆d!

"2. there is no putongwa class until now" -- 係無PTH堂,依個我地都同學校反映過!

"3. the traveling hrs is quite long (i live in ma on shan but plan to move to kln. if find difficulties)" -- 既然你都諗住搬屋,錦車程就無所謂啦!

"do u think all above is serious problem?" --如果我覺得以上既問題係"問題",你估我仲會唔會比兩個小朋友係培正讀書?

外人其實好難比意見,最終都係好睇你自己想要物野,我本人想佢地過得開心,喜歡學習,咁就已經夠,幼稚園其實只係起步點,一個人讀書既時間有成19年(3-22歲),鬥既係耐力,我覺得學習態度緊要d!(純粹個人意見!)

Lulu

發表於 09-2-7 02:31 |顯示全部帖子
thank you so much, lulu.  you are so kind to answer my question.  my husband and i  decided to admit to pc.  we hoped that my son will have good learning attitude and healthy personal developnment in this school.

原帖由 Lulu0820 於 09-2-2 10:27 發表
"1. pc's english level is quite low and not competitive among other children outside." -- 佢地幼稚園既英文比其他幼稚園淺係真既,因為學校唔係訓練小朋友出去考小學,可以直升自己學校就梗係輕鬆d!

"2. there  ...

發表於 09-2-16 16:51 |顯示全部帖子
我都有考慮比呀囝in "PC", 因為一條龍直升小學. 請問"PC" 小學之後, 通常可以去到邊的中學, 因為我知唔一定可以去"PC"中學.
"PC" 小學的英文程度好嗎?

好多人話"PC" 係中中, 所以唔報. 不過又好多人話"PC"雖然係中中, 不過英文都好勁...有冇媽咪可以比的意見?
Thanks!