密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 聖瑪加利大/蘇浙幼稚園那間好?
發新帖
查看: 2176|回覆: 6
go

聖瑪加利大/蘇浙幼稚園那間好?

發表於 09-2-2 23:26 |顯示全部帖子
本人囡囡屬活躍型, 考到以上兩間幼稚園, 都係下午班, 唔知邊間好, 請大家俾d意見! 謝謝!

發表於 09-2-3 10:20 |顯示全部帖子
I also want to know...
原帖由 leannemama 於 09-2-2 23:26 發表
本人囡囡屬活躍型, 考到以上兩間幼稚園, 都係下午班, 唔知邊間好, 請大家俾d意見! 謝謝!

發表於 09-2-10 12:42 |顯示全部帖子
Finally, I give up 蘇淅
原帖由 iadalovebb 於 09-2-3 10:20 發表
I also want to know...

發表於 09-2-10 13:49 |顯示全部帖子

聖瑪加利大/蘇浙幼稚園那間好?

iadalovebb, which factors make you have such decision?  I can't make decision at the moment and I registered KCS last week.

Actually, I want my girl to learn Mandarin and English at this stage. Yet, SMM 's Primary School result is better.  Any recommendation?  
原帖由 iadalovebb 於 09-2-10 12:42 發表
Finally, I give up 蘇淅

發表於 09-2-11 10:56 |顯示全部帖子
1) KCS is good for learning Mandarin.  However, I can speak fluent Mandarin and I am planning to speak with my daughter at home.

2) KCS is so crowded.  The teacher to student ration is higher than SMM and my daughter needs more attention.

3) Yes, SMM's primary school seems better

4) "聽過校長 BRIEFING, 話重品德培養, 要小朋友學識『感恩』", nowadays, children always don't know how to 『感恩』.

5) For learning English, I can attend other English playgroup, like some "Montessori" school

原帖由 leannemama 於 09-2-10 13:49 發表
iadalovebb, which factors make you have such decision?  I can't make decision at the moment and I registered KCS last week.

Actually, I want my girl to learn Mandarin and English at this stage. Yet,  ...

發表於 09-2-11 13:45 |顯示全部帖子

聖瑪加利大/蘇浙幼稚園那間好?

Actually, my daughter is studying PN class in KCS.  The teacher said that my daughter is unable to differentiate the alphabet. Last night, I told her that my daughter classifies all alphabets as 'abc' and we will pay more attention to let her recognise each alphabet.  The teacher said 'oh, really have to 急起直追'.   

I think the kid is 2 years old. And the main objective of attending PN class is not to know the academic knowledge.  Instead, the kid should learn more social skills and discipline. I am worry that KCS is a traditional school and prefers self-disciplined children and focus academic achievement. My girl is very active who may not be suitable for this kind of school.

發表於 09-2-11 16:33 |顯示全部帖子
I agree with you that the social skills and discipline are more important than academic knowledge at this stage.

原帖由 leannemama 於 09-2-11 13:45 發表
Actually, my daughter is studying PN class in KCS.  The teacher said that my daughter is unable to differentiate the alphabet. Last night, I told her that my daughter classifies all alphabets as 'abc' ...