密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Super Kids English Centre
發新帖
查看: 2305|回覆: 5
go

Super Kids English Centre

發表於 09-2-3 12:57 |顯示全部帖子
I gathered that this is a very popular and demanding centre offering English lessons to kids from P1 (all the way up to S5 ?). I've submitted my application back in Sept and now has been invited for an interview for P2 class commencing August 2009. I wonder if anyone knows about this centre. What are the focuses of the lessons (grammer. writing, oral) and other relevant information would be extremely helpful.

Many thanks

發表於 09-2-3 13:47 |顯示全部帖子
I got the letter and same case as you, 1 year to wait for it!! Longer than we applied for a normal school!
But the schedule for selection are not the same as what I applied for P1. Most probably wl choose Sat.

原帖由 BabyYuiYui 於 09-2-3 12:57 發表
I gathered that this is a very popular and demanding centre offering English lessons to kids from P1 (all the way up to S5 ?). I've submitted my application back in Sept and now has been invited for a ...

發表於 09-2-3 22:38 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks. To be frank, i know very little about this centre. Do you know what are thir classes focusing on e.g. grammer, writing, exam oriented ??

原帖由 lily0720 於 09-2-3 13:47 發表
I got the letter and same case as you, 1 year to wait for it!! Longer than we applied for a normal school!
But the schedule for selection are not the same as what I applied for P1. Most probably wl ch ...

發表於 09-2-26 17:12 |顯示全部帖子
Dear parents,

I just got the interview letter from Superkids.

It will be held on March 15 (Sunday) morning for the upcoming P2 class.

Does anyone can share the interview content?  Oral and writing?  Is it difficult?

Thanks,
bsonga
原帖由 BabyYuiYui 於 09-2-3 22:38 發表
Thanks. To be frank, i know very little about this centre. Do you know what are thir classes focusing on e.g. grammer, writing, exam oriented ??

發表於 09-8-4 12:37 |顯示全部帖子
K1 kids can put on the waiting list on this centre, i am looking for oral with net teacher with good price cost.

發表於 09-8-4 13:57 |顯示全部帖子
請問地址在哪裹?有没有網址?