用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 any comment for 東山語言中心 PLEASE ???
發新帖
查看: 746|回覆: 10
go

any comment for 東山語言中心 PLEASE ???

發表於 09-2-8 01:22 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all mummy,

Do you have any comment on 東山語言中心 (TST centre or any other centre)???
I want to apply the language course for my 22 mths old baby ... but when i call the centre and follow their time table to arrange a trial class for my baby, they told me the time that i book have No other babies, my baby is the only one.

i was so surprise!!! How come there are No other babies,i just wonder,i tho this centre is very popular, and there should be many student if the centre is good....???

it was recommented from a friend, but im just hesitate after making that call .... may i have some comment from all you mummy who had experience from 東山語言中心, please!!!

發表於 09-2-8 02:11 |顯示全部帖子
I recall there was an article in 壹週刊 (Dec 13, 2007) on the founder of 東山語言中心. You might want to check it out as a reference before you make any decision.

原帖由 sin_928 於 09-2-8 01:22 發表
Dear all mummy,

I want to apply the language course for my 22 mths old baby ... but when i call the centre and follow their ...

發表於 09-2-8 12:37 |顯示全部帖子
oh! thanks, but how can i find the magazine, that was a year ago bor???

發表於 09-2-8 13:46 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 sin_928 於 09-2-8 01:22 發表
Dear all mummy,

I want to apply the language course for my 22 mths old baby ... but when i call the centre and follow their ...

Don't worry. My two sons are learning Japanes in TST centre. The centre is totally ok. My elder son has been learning Japanese there for over 1.5 year. Is your trial lesson on weekday?? If yes, it is very common that there is only one child as most parents want to be with their kids in the playgroup and they prefer Sat and Sun lessons.  Not many children during weekday lessons is understandable. Moreover, the centre offers flexible arrangement for lessons -- that means parents can change time easily and so sometimes only kid during lesson as other change to other section.
I like one-kid lesson as the teacher can totally focus on your kid (of course if your aims is focusing on language, but not social interaction)
I wrote blog for my younger son about the lessons, maybe you can have a look
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/longlongkiu/index?l=f&id=13

發表於 09-2-8 15:36 |顯示全部帖子
圖書館好似有壹週刊o架.另外佢地既網頁都有o的簡介.

原帖由 sin_928 於 09-2-8 12:37 發表
oh! thanks, but how can i find the magazine, that was a year ago bor???

發表於 09-2-10 07:32 |顯示全部帖子
My son learnt French in TST centre before.  Yes, for most of the time he is the only student with the French teacher which I think is good also BUT the turnover of French teacher is really high.  Every time a new teacher come she has to use at least a lesson to check the level of my son and this is a waste of time.  Seems they don't have a syllabus and every teacher has their own way to teach.  That's why I did not cont' after completing all the class.

Do you know if the situation improved now?

原帖由 pamelaywy 於 09-2-8 13:46 發表

Don't worry. My two sons are learning Japanes in TST centre. The centre is totally ok. My elder son has been learning Japanese there for over 1.5 year. Is your trial lesson on weekday?? If yes, it i ...

發表於 09-2-10 09:21 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 splash 於 09-2-10 07:32 發表
My son learnt French in TST centre before.  Yes, for most of the time he is the only student with the French teacher which I think is good also BUT the turnover of French teacher is really high.  Ever ...

Yes, I know the situation of French teacher as well as my son tried a summer French lesson before.  Just don't know why French teachers change all the time, but it is ok for Japanese.
As I can observe, Japanes, Spanish and English teachers are quite stable, but only French teachers changed all the time.

發表於 09-2-12 00:32 |顯示全部帖子
我囝囝喺 TKO Centre 上 Spanish over 一年,都OK,老師好好,由初初得佢一個 baby,到現在有 4 至 5 個。

發表於 09-2-12 10:27 |顯示全部帖子
how about mandarin course?

發表於 09-2-12 10:35 |顯示全部帖子
hi
may i know how old yr kid started learning language
原帖由 pamelaywy 於 09-2-8 13:46 發表

Don't worry. My two sons are learning Japanes in TST centre. The centre is totally ok. My elder son has been learning Japanese there for over 1.5 year. Is your trial lesson on weekday?? If yes, it i ...

發表於 09-2-12 11:15 |顯示全部帖子
pamelaywy

你好"西利"

原帖由 Little_cy 於 09-2-12 10:35 發表
hi
may i know how old yr kid started learning language