教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 康怡維多利亞好d定銅鑼灣好d???
發新帖
查看: 1454|回覆: 5
go

康怡維多利亞好d定銅鑼灣好d???

發表於 09-2-9 19:42 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 09-2-10 09:27 |顯示全部帖子
Been to interviews of HoManTin and 康怡 only, my impression on the latter is better.  In the "Parent session", HoManTin asked how your family can support the "English/Mandarine/Cantonese" at home.  For 康怡, in that session, they just want to see if you have any question to them.

No idea on 銅鑼灣.

發表於 09-2-10 12:37 |顯示全部帖子
I heard that the teachers are by rotation, so there is no the best or the worst.
原帖由 mansumbb 於 09-2-10 09:27 發表
Been to interviews of HoManTin and 康怡 only, my impression on the latter is better.  In the "Parent session", HoManTin asked how your family can support the "English/Mandarine/Cantonese" at home.  Fo ...

發表於 09-2-10 14:00 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iadalovebb 於 09-2-10 12:37 發表
I heard that the teachers are by rotation, so there is no the best or the worst.

My son's now studying in Causeway Bay Campus. The teachers do NOT rotate among campus. I choose Causeway Bay coz they are the 旗艦 campus and the teachers are experienced with good qualification.

發表於 09-2-10 14:07 |顯示全部帖子
What I heard is experienced teachers will go to help in new campus, like Harbour Green.

原帖由 pkmum 於 09-2-10 14:00 發表

My son's now studying in Causeway Bay Campus. The teachers do NOT rotate among campus. I choose Causeway Bay coz they are the 旗艦 campus and the teachers are experienced with good qualification. ...

發表於 09-2-10 23:57 |顯示全部帖子
I think it depends on which district you live. Since they are run by the same sponsoring body, there is not much difference. However, if you have no intention to continue studying in its primary section, you should consider the school net in which the school is located.