用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 How to start conversation with other kids?
發新帖
查看: 569|回覆: 3
go

How to start conversation with other kids?

發表於 09-2-10 23:54 |顯示全部帖子
My boy is rather obedient, and he's rather passive in playing with his classmates.  He likes to join them, but somehow he doesn't know the proper way to start the conversation.  He's a straight boy.  Recently I found he's unhappy as he wants to play with others but don't know how to play.  He just stayed on his seat to have snacks during the recess time.  I feel sad for him, can anyone give me some tips?  I don't want to ask him the same question everyday as this would give him pleasure.....

Please help.

發表於 09-2-11 12:02 |顯示全部帖子
Some kids may so passive as yours.  Your ecouragement is important.  You may organise games/parties with your friends' kids on holidays.  It's important to find those with similar background with your family.  Or, try to find some interesting drama course for him.  Sorry, I have no recommendation on drama course.

原帖由 leungchai 於 09-2-10 23:54 發表
My boy is rather obedient, and he's rather passive in playing with his classmates.  He likes to join them, but somehow he doesn't know the proper way to start the conversation.  He's a straight boy.   ...
~easybring~

發表於 09-2-14 21:28 |顯示全部帖子
My son is so active and eager to communicate with the others. He have toys or comic  books all the time with him and draw the other's attention by the toys or books. He likes to play the toys in front of the other kids. Or he will ask the kids directly "Can I play with you??? "

發表於 09-2-14 22:05 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 leungchai 於 09-2-10 23:54 發表
My boy is rather obedient, and he's rather passive in playing with his classmates.  He likes to join them, but somehow he doesn't know the proper way to start the conversation.  He's a straight boy.   ...

How old is your boy?
you can role play with him at home, show him how to talk to his classmates.  Share you own experiences in starting a converstion with stranger. Ask your son a question, how do his classmates talk to each other? what are they interested in?
what is your son interested in? any hobbies? can he find someone with similar interests?

My son is also very shy. Recently he is bullied by his classmate sitting at his back. His classmate disturbs him all the time during the lessons and recess. My son complained to his teachers, but they could not control the boy. My son was very upset and cried at home.
We talked with my son how he could manage the situation, share our experience with bullying people. We also asked him, why some classmates were not bullied by this boy? How did they response when the boy try to bully them?
My son now seems to gain some courage and copies his other classmates' way in handling the boy.