密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 基督堂幼稚園 如果cckg真係收咗,你會唔會幫仔女轉校?
發新帖
查看: 4763|回覆: 19
go

如果cckg真係收咗,你會唔會幫仔女轉校?

發表於 09-2-12 22:48 |顯示全部帖子
如果小朋友係依家間學校都好開心,係咪要冒呢個險呢?我只係好奇問吓,想知多啲意見!

發表於 09-2-13 10:19 |顯示全部帖子
我一定會架! 甘辛苦攞表, 又甘辛苦面試, 都係為左入cckg, 然後大D機會入dbjs.

發表於 09-2-13 13:21 |顯示全部帖子
Of course, even if your kid is on waiting list and is offered a place in K3 only, I will still change school for that 1 year.

It is a prove of your kid's quality, to be one of the few hand picked by CCKG.  It is even more important if your target school is DGJS or DBSPD.

原帖由 loveheiting 於 09-2-12 22:48 發表
如果小朋友係依家間學校都好開心,係咪要冒呢個險呢?我只係好奇問吓,想知多啲意見!

發表於 09-2-13 15:20 |顯示全部帖子

我真係對cckg認識好少,只不過好多人話好我先同個女趁熱鬧!

其實如果住係hk side,同埋唔係想入dgjs,只係想要spcc,入cckg有無幫助呢?

當然我依家係度發緊夢,cckg都未必收.....

話時話,有幾難入?

發表於 09-2-13 17:01 |顯示全部帖子
If I'm in your case, then I will not consider.  Might go for 聖保羅堂幼稚園 or Victoria instead.

On the other hand, it is not easy to get in SPCC, unless you are related or have other connection.  CCKG still offers a good back up to get into DGJS.

原帖由 loveheiting 於 09-2-13 15:20 發表

當然我依家係度發緊夢,cckg都未必收.....

話時話,有幾難入? ...

發表於 09-2-13 19:00 |顯示全部帖子
ttpp, thanks for your reply!

As my daughter is the 2nd kid and we have no religion or were not the old girl/boy of any famous school, I always worry about her cos she has only 10 points for the lucky draw.  It means that 1st round will be hopeless and 2nd round will be based on luck totally.

Though she is now studying at a very good kindergarten but it is a Chinese-teaching one. U know, it will be a disadvantage if she have the interview for the P.1.

Such a poor parent!

發表於 09-2-13 23:12 |顯示全部帖子
Hi loveheiting,

Your daughter's KD is KV?

原帖由 loveheiting 於 09-2-13 19:00 發表

As my daughter is the 2nd kid and we have no religion or were not the old girl/boy of any famous school, I always worry about her cos she has only 10 points for the lucky ...

發表於 09-2-14 00:02 |顯示全部帖子
Not KV, it's at HK island.  I don't quote the name as I afraid that the teachers/staff there will know.

發表於 09-2-14 12:31 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, your case is tough, you cannot rely on the lucky draw.  How about the school of your 1st kid, can't you daughter go for the same school?

Getting into a good kinder is one part, and you have to prepare your daughter with external classes and activities too.

原帖由 loveheiting 於 09-2-13 19:00 發表

As my daughter is the 2nd kid and we have no religion or were not the old girl/boy of any famous school, I always worry about her cos she has only 10 points for the lucky ...

發表於 09-2-14 12:42 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

my son is K2 now and he has 15 points only.  how can he help in this case?  i don't know any good co-ed other than spcc in hk island.

發表於 09-2-14 19:30 |顯示全部帖子
多數~為想進CCKG 就是為了日後想進DBS 或DGS的

傳言~很多人這麼講
CCKG的學生出去考小學~若是進不了DGS 或DBS~
那~也代表其他小學也不會收~
聽說是因為~間間小學都知道~這些CCKG的孩子都是為入DGS或DBS的~所以~像SPCC就較少收SSKG的孩子~

以上聽來的~(不過~我認為~也許有點道理~~算合理吧~)

不知有無CCKG的家長~知道~是不是真的~

~fu6
原帖由 loveheiting 於 09-2-13 15:20 發表

當然我依家係度發緊夢,cckg都未必收.....

話時話,有幾難入? ...

發表於 09-2-16 14:09 |顯示全部帖子
I have also heard this before, and wonder to what degree this is true.  If other schools think a kid is good enough to get into DBS/DGS, will they try to get this kid, or reject the kid thinking he/she will not go to their school anyway?  Sounds like those schools are not too confident to attract these good students.

My only theory is, if it is so hard to get into CCKG and your kid is successful, that surely adds a few possitive points to your kid.  And with the big competition for P1 allocation, every little bit helps. Again, its only my humble opinion.

原帖由 lin624 於 09-2-14 19:30 發表
傳言~很多人這麼講
那~也代表其他小學也不會收~
聽說是因為~間間小學都知道~這些CCKG的孩子都是為入DGS或DBS的~所以~像SP ...

發表於 09-2-16 14:16 |顯示全部帖子
Understand your situation now. And if you want to stay on HK side, then perhaps getting into CCKG only helps a little. For us, we want to stay in Kowloon, so we did not even apply for SPCC, knowing it will be too tough on our son to travel so far everyday.

I read the following from another discussion. Hope it helps.

"講真, 港島區有幾多間好既男女校丫! 直資數晒得3間, spcc唔駛講, 無家底都輸左7成! 港大同學會10+人爭一個位, 漢華只有一年歷史. 而私立既, 數晒: 真光, 救恩, 玫瑰崗, st stephen's, 蘇浙, 嶺南, 弘立, victoria, 其中真光, 救恩,玫瑰崗, 蘇浙, 嶺南, victoria都有自己kinder, 想增加入呢d小學既機會, 真係最好而家就揀好目標, 入果一間kinder喇!   至於官津校, 入唔入到, 只係"命生成"or"靠運氣", 所以, 有心儀官津校, 都無咩計唸啦..."

原帖由 loveheiting 於 09-2-14 12:42 發表
my son is K2 now and he has 15 points only.  how can he help in this case?  i don't know any good co-ed other than spcc in hk island.

[ 本帖最後由 ttpp 於 09-2-16 14:47 編輯 ]

發表於 09-2-17 01:33 |顯示全部帖子
thanks for your replies anyway.

only the acceptance of cckg may help a bit.

原帖由 ttpp 於 09-2-16 14:16 發表
Understand your situation now. And if you want to stay on HK side, then perhaps getting into CCKG only helps a little. For us, we want to stay in Kowloon, so we did not even apply for SPCC, knowing it ...

發表於 09-2-17 08:55 |顯示全部帖子
Seems like Breamar Hill (寶山幼稚園) is your ideal choice, but that is harder to get in than CCKG. Have you also tried SKH (聖公會幼稚園) and St Paul Church (聖保羅堂幼稚園)?  Not sure, but I think they help a little as well.

Sorry to ask, but it seems that you are not as worry about your son getting into a good school. Have you already got plans for him?

原帖由 loveheiting 於 09-2-17 01:33 發表
thanks for your replies anyway.

only the acceptance of cckg may help a bit.

發表於 09-2-17 11:51 |顯示全部帖子
Actually i asked Braeamar Hill last year and noted that there are no more vancanies for my kids.  Have not tried the SKH ad SPC but my personal feeling that these 2 schools cannot help a lot in my case.  Also by luck only.

u r right! i never worry about my son because other than spcc, there are many good schools for boys in hk island.  also i have full confident in his abilities.  he has very good memory and therefore he already knows the chinese of the following:

90% of the street name
100% of the mtr station
90% of the restaurant 'dim sum paper'
100% of the countries name

he is not very good in english but he can communicate well with my english-speaking maid.  he likes to read books and play piano.  also there is no problem for the interview of P.1 as he likes to express his views and opinions about different topics.  touch wood, as long as he had interviews before, 100% sucessful rate.  v. good comments from my friends, the teachers, tutors outside or even strangers.

however, my daughter is v.v. and so different...

發表於 09-2-17 11:56 |顯示全部帖子
lin624,

想這只傳言吧!
我孩子也是出自CCKG, 當年他們考小學, 也有很多學收, 而其他同學也是一樣有很多學校收. 當然也有個別例子有小孩不是有很多學校收(但真不多,大部份都有很多學校收),  但亦未至於一間都無. 不過是幾年前的事, 不知現在有沒有改變.

SPCC 收 CCKG學生的%又真是比其他小學少.  不過又可以理解, 因為SPCC 位少 and 大部位都留比, Old boys/girl...

原帖由 lin624 於 09-2-14 19:30 發表

傳言~很多人這麼講
那~也代表其他小學也不會收~
聽說是因為~間間小學都知道~這些CCKG的孩子都是為入DGS或DBS的~所以~像SP ...

發表於 09-3-5 19:19 |顯示全部帖子
Is your bb born b4 aug? I attend a fannyworksiop n she make ery bad comment saying small b(oct-dec) can't get a good seat at gd school as they t small compared to other bb

原帖由 loveheiting 於 09-2-17 11:51 發表
Actually i asked Braeamar Hill last year and noted that there are no more vancanies for my kids.  Have not tried the SKH ad SPC but my personal feeling that these 2 schools cannot help a lot in my cas ...

發表於 09-6-1 16:42 |顯示全部帖子
i had this hesitation when i changed my son to CCKG from St Cat. i think staying in St. Cat would also have a bright future when he chose his primary schools. but i didn't regret switching to CCKG since this is really a good school to nurture your kid. my son is now K3 and he got offer from DBS and St Paul's co ed. So don't worry if think no other schools will consider your kid other than DGJS or DBS.

發表於 09-6-2 09:02 |顯示全部帖子
congrats melody8, so which PS have you chosen for your son?  Or are you still deciding?  Are you related to either school?

原帖由 melody8 於 09-6-1 16:42 發表
i had this hesitation when i changed my son to CCKG from St Cat. i think staying in St. Cat would also have a bright future when he chose his primary schools. but i didn't regret switching to CCKG sin ...