搜索
教育王國 討論區 播道書院 any opinion about 播道書院
發新帖
查看: 1854|回覆: 14
go

any opinion about 播道書院 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-23 14:19 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any opinion about this school? Is it good? I want to apply this school. Thank you so so much!

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-1-23 14:42 |只看該作者
really good~

EC must be considered to apply~

3#
發表於 09-1-23 17:43 |只看該作者
你在播道這裏問﹐一定答「好」﹐因為覺得唔好既家長已經轉校﹐不會再來這裏。

4#
發表於 09-1-23 18:17 |只看該作者
咪就係!不過播道真係一間好有心的學校,我地家長係睇到學校、校長同老師的付出,對我地的小朋友的成長同學習都有好積極同正面的影響,我好慶幸當年揀左播道。

原帖由 PaPa 於 09-1-23 17:43 發表
你在播道這裏問﹐一定答「好」﹐因為覺得唔好既家長已經轉校﹐不會再來這裏。

5#
發表於 09-1-24 09:19 |只看該作者
it is really difficult to say negative here, we can see some weaknesses e.g. administration,etc. Every Pri school is good, we walk pass the one next everyday, I still think is a good one.
My kid say she likes to go school which is not easy to have such a feel when we were studying. EC shoud have done something to let children like school.

So better look into more details to make a judge.

6#
發表於 09-1-24 21:57 |只看該作者
不只用耳,要用心去聽...
不只用眼,要用心去看.....一定可以揾到你所需要的答案

7#
發表於 09-1-29 14:28 |只看該作者
Good points about the school is students are very happy at school, not to stressful or pressure on homework.
For the not so good, you can't expect high displines in school because school principal not agree too much for punishment & too much rules but free to learn and to learn from the mistake.  Since are so free you have to prepare kids will have conflict at school easily. Fighting, teasing will happens.  Since is new you also expect school adminstration still need improvement to be more organize and in good order.  Teachers are very green but have passion on kids.  These are the good and bad sides I see from my own point of view.

8#
發表於 09-1-29 14:43 |只看該作者
Just in case, if you have two kids, you might think twice because is a long and large finance burden.  TKOMPS next to EC is also a very good primary school, I mean everyday I pass by TKOPMS I see kids have great displines and if you take a look at the TKOPMS website, you see they are a well organise and experienced primary institute. Why not take a look and learn about it

Because to getting into the school for EC if you fail at the first interview.  It will be a hassel begging the school and waiting for confirmation and remember from the last two years record for EC application is 1 out of 10 or even 1 out of 12.

I think TKOPMS will be a bit easier to get in and also is a very very good school. Please check if they will start to have "small class teaching" 25 students starting 2010.  

The above is Just my personal point of view.  Hope it will give you a different view on this issue.

And yes I am a EC parent.

9#
發表於 09-2-5 01:55 |只看該作者
the full name of tkopms?thanks

10#
發表於 09-2-5 10:26 |只看該作者
Tseung Kwan O Methodist Primary School
將軍澳循道衛理小學

原帖由 sarah_mama 於 09-2-5 01:55 發表
the full name of tkopms?thanks

11#
發表於 09-2-12 11:02 |只看該作者
To kongnewyork or other EC parents,

1. Can you let me know more about the moral education of the school?  E.g. how teachers / school deal with student problems ; the role or reactions of parents   

I completely support the school's belief in cultivating deep moral responsibility, judgement  and self-confidence in students by giving them more freedom.   But finding the right balance is probably the hardest thing to do in education.  Very very few schools in HK can accomplish it but I have high hopes for EC.

2. Just curious, what kind of admin. problems do you perceive in the school?  

Thanks!

12#
發表於 09-2-13 15:54 |只看該作者
Ponyosan,

From what my experience I think school, teachers and prinicpal handles student problem with love and grace.  School social worker did great job in review and understand the case and good follow up to parents. I should say they did pretty good in this area.

School will use morning assembly or last session on Thursday to education students for good life value. Moral matters.  Most of them are from bible conviction.  Sometimes they will interpret these values through drama, story telling to the students.

For administrative.  I think the first year is a bit "don't know whats going on" but fm my experenice they are doing fine recently year.

Hope this will help you out.  Other EC parent could drop a few lines from your point of view.

13#
發表於 09-2-17 12:51 |只看該作者
請問EC 的教學語言是怎樣的呢?
由小一開始, 就用英文教書嗎? 中文是否用普通話教呢?

14#
發表於 09-2-17 16:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 gardenersteven 於 09-2-17 12:51 PM 發表
請問EC 的教學語言是怎樣的呢?
由小一開始, 就用英文教書嗎? 中文是否用普通話教呢?

English for English, Maths, GS...
Cantonese+Mandarin for 中文....so far still not full Mandarin up to P3 yet.

15#
發表於 09-2-19 20:52 |只看該作者
Thanks for your comments kongnewyork :)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題