搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 匯基通知
查看: 4425|回覆: 74
go

匯基通知

發表於 09-2-11 22:11 |顯示全部帖子
唔知幾時先會通知可唔可以指教下

發表於 09-2-12 10:10 |顯示全部帖子
你係咪指滙基(東九龍), 如校長所講, 二月份收到通知會係最好同最差嗰啲, 三月中等全港次第出了會再通知餘下的, 所以二月份收到通知的一係好勁, 一係好差, 我都好心急

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-2-14 19:21 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 cecwun 於 09-2-12 10:10 發表
你係咪指滙基(東九龍), 如校長所講, 二月份收到通知會係最好同最差嗰啲, 三月中等全港次第出了會再通知餘下的, 所以二月份收到通知的一係好勁, 一係好差, 我都好心急 ...

今日已經收到信.
Latte, 又名臭Te或臭喵.

發表於 09-2-14 19:28 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Veronna,

I just wonder will your son/daughter accept the offer? Do you think this school good enough and is worthwhile to give up the central allocation ? Please advise. Thanks.

PC

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-2-14 19:31 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 libch 於 09-2-14 19:28 發表
Hi Veronna,

I just wonder will your son/daughter accept the offer? Do you think this school good enough and is worthwhile to give up the central allocation ? Please advise. Thanks.

PC

囝囝讀緊既小學係私校, 本身冇中央派位, 所以冇話放唔放棄.
Latte, 又名臭Te或臭喵.

發表於 09-2-14 21:37 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 veronna 於 09-2-14 19:31 發表

囝囝讀緊既小學係私校, 本身冇中央派位, 所以冇話放唔放棄.

我仔仔以前小學都是讀私立學校,都有中央派位,為何你仔仔個間無?介意說出是哪間私小嗎?

你仔仔已被UCCKE取錄了?

發表於 09-2-14 22:22 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Miranda,

Is your son now studying in UCCKE? If so, can you talk more about this school? I am very hesitated whether to accept the offer or not at this moment.  Did it get a good result in the public exam. for unverisity?  Please advise. Thanks.

PC

發表於 09-2-16 16:31 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Miranda,

We also received the offer letter last Sat.   Can u pls share your view on UCCKE if you child or anyone you know personally is currently studying in this school?

Thanks.

發表於 09-2-16 17:30 |顯示全部帖子
As per my son's teacher that UCCKE is good in both academic and conduct.

By the way, would you pls advise what is banding of your son ? My son also applied UCCKE but not yet received any news.

原帖由 joauyeung 於 09-2-16 04:31 PM 發表
Hi Miranda,

We also received the offer letter last Sat.   Can u pls share your view on UCCKE if you child or anyone you know personally is currently studying in this school?

Thanks.
Tomorrow is better

發表於 09-2-16 22:43 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 libch 於 09-2-14 22:22 發表
Hi Miranda,

Is your son now studying in UCCKE? If so, can you talk more about this school? I am very hesitated whether to accept the offer or not at this moment.  Did it get a good result in the publ ...

小兒是在滙基(東九龍)讀中二。我從杜校長的家書中只知道去年的會考成績。如果想知,我也可pm俾你。
學校嘅課外活動及義工服務也不少。我也欣賞他們的課程:有思想方法、學習記憶法、英國文學、日文或法文等......去年嘅校慶音樂會當中嘅音樂劇,老師及同學嘅表現,真令人讚賞!給家長及來賓帶來驚喜!
唯一較差的是飯堂嘅膳食麻麻(小兒經常埋怨)!
以上是本人對該校嘅一點意見。

發表於 09-2-16 23:46 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Miranda,

May I ask a few questions:

• How many years they have to stay in school for lunch?  Any rules on this?
  • Is it compulsory that they have to take either French or Japanese?  Can they choose? or arranged by the school?
  • I have heard of that they have to join in one string instrument.  But if my kid has been learning another musical instrument, does he still need to take up another string instrument?
  • Will the boarding section be ready for the new S1 students in the coming Sep?  Do you know how many months they can join?

Sorry to be so `long winded'.

Thanks for your reply in advance.

原帖由 Miranda_Ho 於 09-2-16 22:43 發表

學校嘅課外活動及義工服務也不少。我也欣賞他們的課程:有思想方法、學習記憶法、英國文學、日文或法文等......去年嘅 ...

發表於 09-2-17 00:36 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 flysss 於 09-2-16 23:46 發表
Dear Miranda,

May I ask a few questions:

How many years they have to stay in school for lunch?  Any rules on this?Is it compulsory that they have to take either French or Japanese?  Can they c ...

Hi flysss,

1.All forms have to stay in school for lunch.

2.It's compulsory that they have to take either   French or Japanese.   They can choose by themselves.

3.Your kid need to learn one kind of string instrument.

4.I'm not sure the boarding section will be ready for the new S1 students in the coming Sep. or not. One of the BK sis told me that all S1 students need to join the boarding for 3 months.

發表於 09-2-17 08:59 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Miranda_Ho 於 09-2-16 22:43 發表

學校嘅課外活動及義工服務也不少。我也欣賞他們的課程:有思想方法、學習記憶法、英國文學、日文或法文等......去年嘅 ...

Hi,

我都好想知佢地的會考成績, 可否pm給我?

[email protected]

Thanks.

發表於 09-2-17 12:08 |顯示全部帖子
想問下Veronna 及Joauyeung, 你地會唔會註冊呢? 有幾多日考慮? 你地咁早收到通知, 請問你地啲細路係咪band 1呢?

發表於 09-2-17 12:26 |顯示全部帖子
Elona & Cecwun,

As per my son's teacher, my boy is Band 1 student.  We need to send the Undertaking of Acceptance to UCCKE by Feb 23 together with a deposit (a few hundred dollars only).  Registration will be in early June.

As per the circular attached with the acceptance notice, the new school dormitory will be ready this summer and available for boarding in Sep.  The 09-10 S1 students will be the first group to enjoy it, that means compulsory 3 months boarding life.

I have a friend whose boy is now studying at F6 in this school.  She told me that though the HKCEE result of his boy is not as satisfactorily as she desired (but she didn't tell me the details), she is willing to see her son staying because he is very happy with his school life there.  His son started with UCCKE from F.1.

發表於 09-2-17 14:32 |顯示全部帖子
Do the students have to withdraw the right of Secondary School Places Allocation System ?
Tomorrow is better

發表於 09-2-17 16:21 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Elona 於 09-2-17 14:32 發表
Do the students have to withdraw the right of Secondary School Places Allocation System ?

As per my understanding, once you sign and send back the Undertaking of Acceptance, it means you (your child) agree to withdraw the right of Secondary School Places Allocation System.

You may refer to the circular from Education Bureau:

http://www.edb.gov.hk/FileManager/TC/Content_1579/web_0709(oct)_chi.pdf

Below is on the website of St Paul Co-ed College - Q&A section.   Though it is not from UCCKE but their nature is very similar.

http://www.spcc.edu.hk/family/FAQs.doc

Q1.

聖保羅男女中學會否參加中央派位/自行收生辦法?

>

本校不會參加教育局的升中派位辦法,即是貴子弟可申請本校,同時參加中央派位,再報自行收生的兩間中學。申請本校,只是多了一個選擇。但一經本校取錄,家長簽署並交回承諾書,本校便會通知教育局,學生就不會獲教育局分派資助學位。

Q2.

除了報讀聖保羅男女中學,申請人可否報讀其他直資中學?

>

可以。

Q3.

申請學生獲另一間直資中學取錄,會否影響入讀聖保羅男女中學的機會?

>

除非學生已辦妥另一中學的入學手續(簽妥承諾書及遞交小六學生資料表正本),否則不會。

If I am wrong, welcome to correct me from any of you.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-2-17 16:34 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Elona 於 09-2-17 14:32 發表

如果匯基收左, 佢地會有一張放棄中央派位既form跟收生信一齊寄來. 要簽署寄回. 所以係你交留位費之餘都要放棄中央派位.
Latte, 又名臭Te或臭喵.

發表於 09-2-17 17:17 |顯示全部帖子
請問每年學費幾多 ? $$
Tomorrow is better

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-2-17 19:21 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Elona 於 09-2-17 17:17 發表
請問每年學費幾多 ? $$

你指匯基? 匯基22,000一年
Latte, 又名臭Te或臭喵.