用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Victoria PN Interview
查看: 16877|回覆: 286
go

Victoria PN Interview

發表於 09-2-28 00:21 |顯示全部帖子
有無人知家長同校方教師會面的group discussion時段是否會計分?因為朋友話會有老師在場內mark低對家長的評價.但通知信就話係家長自由參加,都唔知掂?

發表於 09-2-28 13:13 |顯示全部帖子
我剛interview 回來, 我正正坐在副校長身邊, 我見她只會寫下每位家長所問的問題, 沒有mark 其他野. 副校長亦重申,這時段是不會計分 , 只是想大家互相了解, 交流意見.

發表於 09-2-28 20:36 |顯示全部帖子
Anyone went to the Belcher campus?  I was told that the notice board has posted how many students they will take for PN.  I forgot to go see it.  Anyone can share?  Thanks.

發表於 09-2-28 22:18 |顯示全部帖子
del.............

[ 本帖最後由 Eclipse_2006 於 09-2-28 22:22 編輯 ]
我時刻都記掛著我那未能來到世上的bb, 他永遠在我心裡某個角落.

發表於 09-2-28 22:21 |顯示全部帖子

發表於 09-2-28 22:26 |顯示全部帖子
Eclipse_2006, did your baby do well at the interview?  i've learned that he studied there for playgroup.

原帖由 Eclipse_2006 於 09-2-28 22:21 發表

發表於 09-2-28 22:50 |顯示全部帖子
Not very well. (a bit disappointed)  My boy is very sensitive to changes.  Today, the classroom is not the one he usually attends, the teachers are not those he familiar with.  He was so curious and nervous that he used most of his time make observations of the environment and other children and didn't pay much attention to the class.

Last lesson, his teacher just praised him before the class that he was well performed and he should not have problem to pass the interview.   

Anyway, my son is a good observer, always think before act, need a long long warm-up time.  This type of character make him perform poorly in all kindergarten interviews.  Ishould not blame him.  The positive side is he learns thing quickly and always behave well at home.  

I should not be greedy.  God is fair to everybody.

原帖由 Goldbabe 於 09-2-28 22:26 發表
Eclipse_2006, did your baby do well at the interview?  i've learned that he studied there for playgroup.

發表於 09-2-28 23:40 |顯示全部帖子
me too. . . my bb  is very sensitive to new faces, she started to cry when the teacher approached her.   i'm afraid she'll fail in all interviews.   

原帖由 Eclipse_2006 於 09-2-28 22:50 發表
Not very well. (a bit disappointed)  My boy is very sensitive to changes.  Today, the classroom is not the one he usually attends, the teachers are not those he familiar with.  He was so curious and n ...

發表於 09-2-28 23:57 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Eclipse_2006,

My girl is the same as your boy.  She behaves very well at home and playgroup but NOT at interviews.  She has no reaction at all but only watches around.  I am very apprehensive about her as it seems no use if she can only perform well at the place where she is familiar with and finally no good school admits her.

原帖由 Eclipse_2006 於 09-2-28 10:50 PM 發表
Not very well. (a bit disappointed)  My boy is very sensitive to changes.  Today, the classroom is not the one he usually attends, the teachers are not those he familiar with.  He was so curious and n ...

發表於 09-3-1 00:08 |顯示全部帖子
My plan is if my boy is not admitted by Victoria, I will send him to a not well-known kindergarten nearby.  

Don't worry, not well-known kindergarten not necessary equals to bad quality kindergarten.

發表於 09-3-1 00:27 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 KeiB 於 09-2-28 23:57 發表
Hi Eclipse_2006,

My girl is the same as your boy.  She behaves very well at home and playgroup but NOT at interviews.  She has no reaction at all but only watches around.  I am very apprehensive abou ...

exactly my girl's character too! she's normally doing well in all pgs (except the 1st class), and already talking in full sentence, but not saying a word and not even dancing for the music session. I know she's preferctly normal but there's no way she can pass any interview

發表於 09-3-1 00:46 |顯示全部帖子
My boy did "fair" in the interview.  But I don't think he can't get into PN too because more than 600 applicants, but only 70 student would admit in 2009/2010.

發表於 09-3-1 01:01 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 elmolly 於 09-3-1 00:27 發表

exactly my girl's character too! she's normally doing well in all pgs (except the 1st class), and already talking in full sentence, but not saying a word and not even dancing for the music session.  ...

after read this topic and knowing that my daughter is not the only one like this.... my daughter even can read poems in both english and mandarin, but today she just sat on the chair without any words, facial expressions or physical movement... my husband and me were quite upseting after the interview, touchwood if we're failed in this school, we also need to apply others and face the same problems...honestly, we did try many ways such as let her meet more people, attend more gathering, playgroups.... i have no doubt my daughter has a really good learning skills as she is the kind of "excellent" observer too....

發表於 09-3-1 01:11 |顯示全部帖子
If you think that your kid is good observer, she can succeed in future :D. PN - not so important... cheer UP

發表於 09-3-1 01:22 |顯示全部帖子
How old are your boys for interviewing??

發表於 09-3-1 01:23 |顯示全部帖子
Me too. My girl already speaks full sentences and love dancing in the playgroup (Victoria). Today, she only willing to say hello and bye, but did nothing other than that. She sat really still during the story time and stood very still too during the dancing session. I am disappointed too. It seems like the interview is quite a competitive one and I don't have the confidence that she will be accepted even she is studying their playgroup now.
:-o

發表於 09-3-1 01:32 |顯示全部帖子
for good "oberserver" like ours, this playgroup-like interview should be easier, coz the reaction is even worse for those one to one interview, don't know about others, but at least true for my little one.

發表於 09-3-1 01:59 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 elmolly 於 09-3-1 01:32 發表
for good "oberserver" like ours, this playgroup-like interview should be easier, coz the reaction is even worse for those one to one interview, don't know about others, but at least true for my little ...

yes, you are right... can't imagine how tough in one to one interview, especially if we meet the interviewer who is the "observe-type" too, with no smile and looks very serious ... and just give you and your little one to answer all questions in 3 MINS ( it's true that heard from other topics).... oh my god! my nightmares came already!!

發表於 09-3-1 06:20 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 09-3-1 08:03 |顯示全部帖子

回y覆 # 的文章

wow~~ pushing their children towards the front....I think they will have marks deducted, coz itn't that all the children should be sitting down during story time??  There are teachers observing during the interview, I am sure they can pick this up!

The kids in my our group were OK, I don't think I experience these problem....in fact, I can say everyone were quite polite & gentle...do you guys think they put kids similar age in the same group during the interview?

I think my girl perform OK (according to her age), but since she is a small girl (12/07), I don't think she has a very high chance...