用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Woodland (Wanchai) vs Tutor Time (Braemar Hill)
發新帖
查看: 3377|回覆: 6
go

Woodland (Wanchai) vs Tutor Time (Braemar Hill) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-5 22:58 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My son is 19 months now & studying the playgroup programme at woodland.  Recently my friend recommended TT to me.  I visited the campus & like it so much as it's larger & brighter than woodland.  But today woodland informed that they are going to move to a new campus with 7,000 sq. ft in Aug 2009.

So before making the final decision, is any mom would share their comments on both school? especially of TT.

Many thanks!!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-3-9 18:34 |只看該作者
My son attends TT's playgroup since Jan this year.  He is going to change from 1 class (Sat) per week to twice per week.  The environment is good and the teachers / administrators are very nice.  
I have no idea about Woodland.  I've once visited a Woodland near my area but the campus is very small and therefore I joined TT.

3#
發表於 09-3-14 18:05 |只看該作者
May i know are you in Braemar Hill campus?  I finally enrol to TT for 3 classes / week.  Hope my baby will like it.

4#
發表於 09-3-16 10:54 |只看該作者
Yes, same campus but different classes.  My son attends the Tue and Thur am class.

5#
發表於 09-7-22 17:21 |只看該作者
Hi, my daughter attended TT when she was 11-mth-old. She is now at 20-mth. She changes a lot, such as, not afraid of strangers and saying Hi and Bye to everyone.

She enrolled Sat morning class for the first month and then we changed to 3 classes a week - Tue, Thu and Sat!

The environment of TT is nice. Bright and colourful campus. Teachers are also very nice.

6#
發表於 09-7-22 21:51 |只看該作者
hi BdingMa,

My kid is studying in Woodland Wanchai campus now and the school will move to Aberdeen (Ocean Court) on coming Mon (27 Jul).  I have no hesitation to recommend this school (Wanchai & Pokfulam campus) to the others.   I would like to express my million thanks to the school supervisors and teachers especially my kid's class teacher Ms. Georgina for teaching my child with love and care.  Thank you for her kindness and guidance to my kid.

An open day will be held on 3 Aug from 13:00 to 15:00.  I suggest you to visit the new campus before make your decision.   

原帖由 BDingMa 於 09-3-5 22:58 發表
My son is 19 months now & studying the playgroup programme at woodland.  Recently my friend recommended TT to me.  I visited the campus & like it so much as it's larger & brighter than woodland.  But  ...

[ 本帖最後由 Yau_Cheung 於 09-7-22 21:57 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 09-7-23 16:18 |只看該作者
my bb attended both TT and woodland.

i personally like woodland more.  though the campus is smaller, the teachers are caring, and the cirriculum is more systematic.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題