用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF kinder - invitation letter (2nd round?!)
發新帖
查看: 2884|回覆: 18
go

ESF kinder - invitation letter (2nd round?!)

發表於 09-2-18 12:31 |顯示全部帖子
I have just got an ESF kinder invitation letter by this monday, and will take the Tour on this coming saturday morning.  Does anybody got it too?  
but, I thought the 2nd round will be at around Easter (April), it comes much earlier then I expect!  I am so happy to got an offer as I am in cat 2 and was unlucky to get it in the 1st round.

發表於 09-2-18 12:35 |顯示全部帖子
Congratulation! May we know which ESF Kinder it is?

發表於 09-2-18 13:41 |顯示全部帖子
my boy is still waiting for 2nd/3rd/4th... round offer from TY. The school said there are still some school tours for first round in Feb and supposed the 2nd round will start in Mar.

發表於 09-2-18 17:30 |顯示全部帖子
well, oooray,

does that means I am at the 1st round then?  but as I know there are many had already got offer and tour months ago...?!  so I thought I am the 2nd round, but ... seems early...anyway.

hi popolung,

thx, it is Abacus, Sai Kung one.

發表於 09-2-18 20:05 |顯示全部帖子
They normally sent out the offer letter on Dec, and the tour will be on Jan for the 1st round.

發表於 09-2-18 21:35 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 misskwokwok 於 09-2-18 17:30 發表
well, oooray,

does that means I am at the 1st round then?  but as I know there are many had already got offer and tour months ago...?!  so I thought I am the 2nd round, but ... seems early...anyway.

it seems different schools have different date for 2nd round offer...

發表於 09-2-19 18:01 |顯示全部帖子
misskwokwok,

We're going for the tour as well on coming Sat 11am, but I'm still not sure if we are going to take the offer have to visit n c first!

發表於 09-2-20 08:07 |顯示全部帖子
jonvan,
my tour is 9:30am, and could you share what makes you not considering it?

發表於 09-3-11 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Misskwokwok,

How's your tour of Abacus?  How do you feel about the school?

I also got the invitation for a tour this Sat.  I would very much like to take the offer.  But school bus in my biggest problem now.  Don't know what to do :(

[ 本帖最後由 scheong 於 09-3-11 15:43 編輯 ]

發表於 09-3-12 01:28 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 scheong 於 09-3-11 15:41 發表
Hi Misskwokwok,

I also got the invitation for a tour this Sat.  I would very much like to take the offer.  But school bus in my biggest  ...

What is the problem of the school bus? No route or too far away?

發表於 09-3-12 13:38 |顯示全部帖子
The school bus company said they did not have route to come to our place i.e. nearby Choi Hung.  I have to find the private school bus company.  Do you know any private school bus company which they can help?  Thanks a lot.

原帖由 popolung 於 09-3-12 01:28 發表

What is the problem of the school bus? No route or too far away?

發表於 09-3-12 16:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 scheong 於 09-3-12 13:38 發表
The school bus company said they did not have route to come to our place i.e. nearby Choi Hung.  I have to find the private school bus company.  Do you know any private school bus company which they c ...

who do you ask now? Does he / she referred you to anyone else?

I think problem is Abacus originally is not serving so far away..... only TKO, Sai Kung, Clearwater Bay...

Some students will take MTR to Hang Hau and then get on school bus, this is one of the option. Or I think there are buses passing Abacus if you ask helper to take her to school? KMB is 91 (from Diamond Hill to clearwater Bay) and Green Minibus is 103 also you can take it from Hang Hau, but you need to change by MTR or Minibus (102B from Choi Hung).

Of course I know School Bus is the best, but that is the fact.

發表於 09-3-12 16:13 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 popolung 於 09-3-12 16:04 發表

who do you ask now? Does he / she referred you to anyone else?

I think problem is Abacus originally is not serving so far away..... only TKO, Sai Kung, Clearwater Bay...

Some students will take MT ...

Thanks! Popolung,

Yes, this is exactly what the school bus company told me to do.  I will take bus no. 91 to the school this Sat and see if this is easy to get there.  Did your kid study in Abacus before?  If so, how do you feel about this school?  I hope my son can get a place in RC just like you.

發表於 09-3-12 17:53 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 scheong 於 09-3-12 16:13 發表

Thanks! Popolung,

Yes, this is exactly what the school bus company told me to do.  I will take bus no. 91 to the school this Sat and see if this is easy to get there.  Did your kid study in Abacus ...

Yes, she is abacus, and she is very happy. Don't let her go to school in the morning, is actually a punishment. And all staffs are very good too. Lots of fun!

發表於 09-3-13 00:27 |顯示全部帖子
I also got the invitation for a tour this Sat, but it is at 9:30am.  I actually not sure if I should accept the offer.  My son is also accepted by KCIS, which I paid $11000 deposit to secure the space.  Don't know what to do.  Any comments?

Hi Misskwokwok,

I also got the invitation for a tour this Sat.  I would very much like to take the offer.  But school bus in my biggest  ...

發表於 09-3-13 00:40 |顯示全部帖子
Hi SCjepmg,

What tme is your tour this Sat at Abacus?

Hi Misskwokwok,

發表於 09-3-13 02:22 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 HaileyChn 於 09-3-13 00:27 發表
I also got the invitation for a tour this Sat, but it is at 9:30am.  I actually not sure if I should accept the offer.  My son is also accepted by KCIS, which I paid $11000 deposit to secure the space ...

If you are thinking to be in ESF for primary school, definitey go for Abacus.  If you want to continued your study via out KCIS then no need to change. Money is not a major concern though it is hard to give up but consider this is a 15 years project at least.....

發表於 09-3-13 23:56 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, should not concern about money.  I am just not sure which school is better.  I want him to have good english plus good Chinese.
原帖由 popolung 於 09-3-13 02:22 發表

If you are thinking to be in ESF for primary school, definitey go for Abacus.  If you want to continued your study via out KCIS then no need to change. Money is not a major concern though it is hard ...

發表於 09-3-14 01:12 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 HaileyChn 於 09-3-13 23:56 發表
Yes, should not concern about money.  I am just not sure which school is better.  I want him to have good english plus good Chinese.  

I always said, can't get the best in both sides of the world easily. For me I will pick ESF (if you want to be in IS) and teach Chinese yourselves, and this is what I am doing now.