密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Tutor Time Kindergarten
發新帖
查看: 2223|回覆: 8
go

Tutor Time Kindergarten

發表於 09-3-16 15:30 |顯示全部帖子
I would like to know more about Kindergarten class of Tutor Time, is there any parent of Tutor Time here? Any comment would be greatly appreciated.

發表於 09-3-26 14:30 |顯示全部帖子
If u don't mind comparing to other local school students, it is a good school for them to play and enjoy school life.

I believe children should have happy and fun childhood. It is very important for their life. Parents may say they are just a plain white paper, they don't kow if it is hard or not. Just duck feed everything to them.  IT helps them to find a good school. But I really don't want my bb always 'play' with the word cards, learn writing even they can not hold the pen properly, not playing with other kids, just busy in different classes. I just want him to play happily. I think it is their right to play.

However, if u keep comparing with other children and find your bb behind, u won't be happy with tutor time. Other schools already ask the students memorizing many difficult chinese / english words, like 電燈. There are tests and different kinds of homeworks.  

For Tutortime, they are just learning simple words like 一, 二, 山, 人, 口 for the first half of year.

So it really depends on what u want for your children. They are completely different.

原帖由 Anise 於 09-3-16 15:30 發表
I would like to know more about Kindergarten class of Tutor Time, is there any parent of Tutor Time here? Any comment would be greatly appreciated.

發表於 09-3-27 02:14 |顯示全部帖子
請問Tutor Time kinder 容唔容易入到ESF Year 1 ?

發表於 09-3-27 13:12 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 JUL08BB 於 09-3-27 02:14 發表

when you see other posts more frequently, you will see Cat 1 ESF Kinder students will have a higher chance to get into ESF Primary, then Cat 1 non-ESF, then Cat 2 ESF kinder, then Cat 2 non-ESF. This year competition is very keen so even some Cat 1 in some school is on waiting list. So imagine yourselves.

For Catergory system please refer to here:

http://www.esf.edu.hk/index.aspx?nodeID=1039&langNo=1

發表於 09-3-27 18:01 |顯示全部帖子
You can check with the admin staff.  In the Braemar Hill campus, they have posted the allocation results.  Quite a handful of students at the Kowloon Tong campus were accepted by ESF.  While more got into CDNIS from the Redhill campus.

My boy has been attending the playgroup for 3 months.  So far, I am quite pleased with the programme, teacher and the enviroment.  

原帖由 JUL08BB 於 09-3-27 02:14 發表

發表於 09-3-29 00:48 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you meipo28 n popolung ,

我個仔會喺九月讀N1,我睇過佢哋過board,真係好大機會喎,如果今年ESF kinder 晤收,等我Year 1再嚟過!努力前進...

發表於 09-7-22 17:32 |顯示全部帖子
Absolutely agree with what you've said.

We took our daughter to 'play' in TT simply because we would like to provide a happy time and memories for my daughter, not aiming at 'learning' something out from the school.

Children will learn when time comes!

Hope our children have a happy life! (instead of a high academic standard unhappy and harsh life)

原帖由 ShatinIvy 於 09-3-26 14:30 發表
If u don't mind comparing to other local school students, it is a good school for them to play and enjoy school life.

I believe children should have happy and fun childhood. It is very important for ...

發表於 09-7-25 03:15 |顯示全部帖子
My son has just completed the nursery class @ TT WOW and will attend K1 @ TT Red Hill.

I have no regrets on choosing TT.  In the past year, my son really enjoyed the school life in TT so much.  He never refused to go to school, and he felt upset during the long holiday as he loves his school so much.

TT teachers loves the children so much and are taking good care of them.  Not only the children, they take care of the parents too!  The school will arrange parties in different festival, and they'll invite parents to join and share the happy moment with their kids.  I'm so impressed with it!!

發表於 09-8-1 15:08 |顯示全部帖子
Agree with bbtigger v much, b4 goes to this school, it sounds to me like a very commercial one, but in fact a lot of traditional school for school fee of $3xxx still asking for much more extra $$! But Tutorime didnt ask any $ besides school fee, also, i'm very pleased with their teachers, they really likes kids!
my kid is also from Tutortime nursery, I wonder whether she is the same class with bbtigger's kid.