搜索
教育王國 討論區 公開考試 Cambridge Test - questions on vocabularies
發新帖
查看: 1812|回覆: 7
go

Cambridge Test - questions on vocabularies [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-15 01:35 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
The test preparation material has a list of vocabularies. Is that kids are expected to know how to spell all of them?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-3-16 12:54 |只看該作者
Should be, as those vocab will be tested on the listening, Reading & writing papers. Although they won't test them all in one version, you never know which version will be deliver on the test day. So better let your kids to read & spell all of them.

原帖由 PW2002 於 09-3-15 01:35 發表
The test preparation material has a list of vocabularies. Is that kids are expected to know how to spell all of them?

3#
發表於 09-3-17 12:38 |只看該作者
Thanks.
This is quite demanding as there are a lot of vocabularies. Not sure my daughter can handle it....

4#
發表於 09-3-17 15:49 |只看該作者
原帖由 PW2002 於 09-3-17 12:38 發表
Thanks.
This is quite demanding as there are a lot of vocabularies. Not sure my daughter can handle it....

Hi, PW2002,
I have the same question like yours before.  And I am now trying to "train" my son in the spelling aspect as I found it quite demanding to a 4-year-old boy too. How old is your daughter?
I am planning to take the exam in the coming summer (my son will be five at the end of April). There are only five months left......
Come and share the teaching of CAM test !!
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/nokhimhim/index?l=f&id=11

5#
發表於 09-3-18 00:25 |只看該作者
Hi pamelaywy,
My daughter is in P.1. I'm still thinking whether I should let her take the exam, because I don't know if I can push her to do so many spelling. She is good at recognizing words but not spelling. If she will take the exam, I will skip spelling for some vocabs.

6#
發表於 09-3-18 00:55 |只看該作者
原帖由 PW2002 於 09-3-18 00:25 發表
Hi pamelaywy,
My daughter is in P.1. I'm still thinking whether I should let her take the exam, because I don't know if I can push her to do so many spelling. She is good at recognizing words but not  ...

Yes, I think so. I think I will skip some of the words as it is impossible to spell all the words in the list. If your girl is in P.1, I think she can spell at least 50% words as most of the words should be in P.1 spelling content.

7#
發表於 09-3-19 23:53 |只看該作者

to share my book to prepare for the test

Hi, pamelaywy,

surfed your blog, appreciate your efforts in nurturing your kid's development,...very good progress.

I'm preparing my own daughter for the test also and would like to recommend the book published by Cambridge.

Fun at starters, it should available in Joint Publishing, it can be sale on a pack of student book, teacher's guide and CD (about HK$300 something).
Good kit to make the kid acquir the knowledge.  My plan is study along with this pack, then let my daughter do the past papers.  Yes, we need to do some spellings, the teacher's book would give you some guidelines.

Good luck!

原帖由 pamelaywy 於 09-3-18 00:55 發表

Yes, I think so. I think I will skip some of the words as it is impossible to spell all the words in the list. If your girl is in P.1, I think she can spell at least 50% words as most of the words  ...

8#
發表於 09-3-28 18:42 |只看該作者
下面個 website 有 Cambridge KET & PET 的生字練習,可練埋 spelling,對考唔考 KET or  PET 的同學仔都會有用。

www.lingoclub.com
‹ 上一主題|下一主題