密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 2009-2010 SH NCB pm 同學
查看: 3932|回覆: 43
go

2009-2010 SH NCB pm 同學

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-3-18 00:10 |顯示全部帖子
Welcome to everyone whose daughters are assigned to NCB pm for 2009-10!

Let's start the sharing with all the classmates!

My daughter's name is Shannon Tsang, nice to meet you all!

Ian

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 09-10-20 09:33 編輯 ]

發表於 09-3-18 08:56 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter's name is Audrey, we also live in Tsing Yi, nice to meet you!

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-3-18 00:10 發表
Welcome to everyone whose daughters are assigned to NCB pm for 2009-10!

Let's start the sharing with all the classmates!

My daughter's name is Shannon Tsang, nice to meet you all!

Ian
[img][/img]

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-3-18 09:59 |顯示全部帖子
Welcome Audrey and Rebecca, thanks for the quick respond!

We also live in Tsing Yi too, may be all of us living in Tsing Yi are assigned in the same class since HayHeiMa is my neighbor and her daughter is also assigned to NCBpm!

May be we can join some interest groups together in Tsing Yi too!  What do you think?

Ian

原帖由 rebeccaloky 於 09-3-18 08:56 發表
My daughter's name is Audrey, we also live in Tsing Yi, nice to meet you!

發表於 09-3-18 12:50 |顯示全部帖子
That's good idea, any suggestion?

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-3-18 09:59 發表
Welcome Audrey and Rebecca, thanks for the quick respond!

We also live in Tsing Yi too, may be all of us living in Tsing Yi are assigned in the same class since HayHeiMa is my neighbor and her daught ...
[img][/img]

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-3-18 15:02 |顯示全部帖子
We have put our name to the Tom Lee at Maritime Square for the music class.  Will start when Shannon is 3 years old (in August).  Also, considering to take some English playgroup or classes too.  A bk friend sent me the information for ESF, do you know any friends who have tried?

Which kinder is Audrey attending for PN now?  Since Shannon goes to Creative, we will need to help her catch up on some English class.

原帖由 rebeccaloky 於 09-3-18 12:50 發表
That's good idea, any suggestion?

發表於 09-3-18 18:14 |顯示全部帖子
Audrey joins HKPS for her nursery class, it's really a good school.  

I have also applied the music class for Tom Lee, and Audrey is now attending the English playgroup in English Adventure (Tsing Yi) every Saturday.  If you have interested, I can forward some information for u.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-3-18 15:02 發表
We have put our name to the Tom Lee at Maritime Square for the music class.  Will start when Shannon is 3 years old (in August).  Also, considering to take some English playgroup or classes too.  A bk ...

[ 本帖最後由 rebeccaloky 於 09-3-18 18:16 編輯 ]
[img][/img]

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-3-18 23:41 |顯示全部帖子
That's great, I heard HKPS is quite good and the level is more advance lately.  Shannon has a lot to catch up since we only put her to Creative (too convenient for us as just downstairs) and she just goes to school everyday to play!

Yes, please send me the info about English Adventure, where is it in Tsing Yi?  Thanks in advance!

原帖由 rebeccaloky 於 09-3-18 18:14 發表
Audrey joins HKPS for her nursery class, it's really a good school.  

I have also applied the music class for Tom Lee, and Audrey is now attending the English playgroup in English Adventure (Tsing Yi ...

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 09-3-18 23:43 編輯 ]

發表於 09-3-23 02:53 |顯示全部帖子
hi, my daughter Charlotte will be in NCBpm too! nice to meet u all, we live in Stanley, not Tsing Yi, so i've no idea on the playgroups or kinder that u are talking about! Charlotte hasn't attend any nursery but she needs to go to different playgroups from mon-sat, most of them are conducted in english and mandarin, she's also learning ballet, japanese, painting, acting musical theatre (just like drama) and a course which can helps her to explore. her english, mandarin and ballet classes are in danse a lili ballet academie. the english course is called "kinder noble", she started this playgroup since she was one, she loves it so much and really leart a lot. btw "danse a lili" is in causeway bay but they have schools in MeiFoo and Kowloon Tong too.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-3-23 09:44 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 蜜蜜,

Charlotte has grew up a lot comparing to the last profile picture!  Welcome aboard and hope our daughters will be having fun going to class together in the next 3 years!

Please don't mind since both Rebecca and I live in Tsing Yi so we are discussing about playgroups in Tsing Yi.  I have also checked during registration last month and it seems there are some centers operating near SHCK or Caine Road.  May be this is also something worth to explore for us.

Charlotte is quite busy with so many playgroups to attend!  This really gives Shannon some pressures since I never put her into any playgroups, besides pre-nursery.  Lots of catching-up to do!  

I have sent you the school bus schedule to your email account, please check.  However, it seems they don't have any stops in Stanley this year.  Hope they do in the coming year!

Ian

原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-3-23 02:53 發表
hi, my daughter Charlotte will be in NCBpm too! nice to meet u all, we live in Stanley, not Tsing Yi, so i've no idea on the playgroups or kinder that u are talking about! Charlotte hasn't attend any  ...

發表於 09-3-23 20:29 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-3-23 09:44 發表
Hi 蜜蜜,

Charlotte has grew up a lot comparing to the last profile picture!  Welcome aboard and hope our daughters will be having fun going to class together in the next 3 years!

Please don't mind s ...

hi, thx for sending me the schedule. my mom who sometimes takes care of charlotte is living in heng fa chuen. so i'm just trying to check up the schedule in heng fa chuen. there will not have any route to stanley for sure, that's one of the reason why i chose pm session for charlotte.

in fact, shannon has nothing to catch up la, charlotte did not attend any pre-nursery, she should be the one who need to catch up. yes,  i do hope that she will enjoy her school life & hope she can have fun with classmates in shck, but one thing that i'm quite worry is that she normally speaks english and doesn't speaks cantonese well, this might affect her to communicate with classmates. hope she can overcome the problem by herself.

if u are talking about playgroups in central, i think u can check "kids gallery", it has lots of different courses for children, and it located in garden rd.
http://www.kidsgallery.com/
in fact, from shck to causeway bay is also very convenient, i'm planning that charlotte still needs to go for some playgroups or courses before or after school in causeway bay and north point. i put her in so many courses, because she really likes them all. moreover, i believed that children can aborb a lot before 6 years old, so i don't want to waste anytime.

發表於 09-3-23 20:32 |顯示全部帖子
btw, any of u accepted by spk?

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-3-23 23:33 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, luckily only wait-listed with spk so no need to choose.  I decided to create this thread after spk has released the result so we can start to know each other.

I believe Charlotte will have no problems, just give her some mental supports in the first few weeks since she may find a bit difficult to communicate with other children, but I am sure this will get better in short time.  Kids are good at learning new languages, especially shck used Cantonese most of the time so it can help her to pick up Cantonese too.

Thanks for the information on the playgroup in Garden road.  Now we are settle with which kindergarten to attend, still so much decisions to make about playgroups!  I guess more are yet to come!  

Ian

原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-3-23 20:29 發表

hi, thx for sending me the schedule. my mom who sometimes takes care of charlotte is living in heng fa chuen. so i'm just trying to check up the schedule in heng fa chuen. there will not have any ro ...

發表於 09-3-24 02:39 |顯示全部帖子
ian,

is that means, u also think SPK is better than SHCK? charlotte was also put in waiting list, just thinking if i need to try to write a letter to them or not. but bad words of SPK can always be heard, is that really good to study there? my colleague's wife is working in SPK, but his wife's nieces chose to study in SHCK, don't u think it's too strange if SPK is that good, why would they chose SH in stead?! in fact, that colleague did told me that SPK is not good but didn't mention how bad it is. i saw from the acceptance list in the forum, the youngest was 0606, seems that SPK really hate to accept small BB. may be, i shouldn't think that much and trust my old school. (SH)

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-3-24 10:26 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, I guess as the world is not perfect, there are certainly factors in spk which many parents preferred.   For the case of mine, spk was the backup of shck so we do prefer shck all along.  However, there are factors in spk that are attractive to many parents, mainly related to the use of English as teaching medium and full-day primary section.  However, these factors are not important to us.

Yes, I also notice the fact that the youngest one being admitted was born June 06, so Shannon definitely not in that cateogry as she was born in August.  What about Charlotte, which month was she born?  The situation becomes quite interesting since we will have a large group of children born in the second half of 2006 in shck!  Look at it in the good way, the age of the children are much closer!

Anyway, shck was the happy decision for the entire family, especially Shannon loves it very very much, so we are comfortable to let her study there.  At the end, all the teachers and staff are very nice and friendly!

Ian

原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-3-24 02:39 發表
ian,

is that means, u also think SPK is better than SHCK? charlotte was also put in waiting list, just thinking if i need to try to write a letter to them or not. but bad words of SPK can always be  ...

發表於 09-3-24 16:49 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-3-24 10:26 發表
Hi, I guess as the world is not perfect, there are certainly factors in spk which many parents preferred.   For the case of mine, spk was the backup of shck so we do prefer shck all along.  However, t ...

charlotte is a mid-sep girl, so may be shannon and charlotte will have their birthday party together right after the school started.

for me, the only thing that spk is more attractive is the location, as from stanley to causeway bay, it's only required around 25mins! and all the courses that charlotte's taking are mainly in causeway bay!! but about the english standard - well,  we, sacred heartist, had never behind any spk girls for sure.

發表於 09-3-25 13:11 |顯示全部帖子
charlotte mama,
我都係sacred heart畢業, 不過係secondary, 唔知我地識唔識呢?

原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-3-24 16:49 發表

charlotte is a mid-sep girl, so may be shannon and charlotte will have their birthday party together right after the school started.

for me, the only thing that spk is more attractive is the locat ...
[img][/img]

發表於 09-3-28 13:56 |顯示全部帖子
really? which year graduate? my name is Michelle Leung , and you?

發表於 09-3-30 08:53 |顯示全部帖子
我80年代尾開始讀, o個時仲有雞頭, 雞luk, 依家好似走晒lu

原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-3-28 13:56 發表
really? which year graduate? my name is Michelle Leung , and you?
[img][/img]

發表於 09-3-30 16:16 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 rebeccaloky 於 09-3-30 08:53 發表
我80年代尾開始讀, o個時仲有雞頭, 雞luk, 依家好似走晒lu

我都係喎,雞頭教過我music、雞luk除左dance之外仲教過我f4、f5 geography,最難頂就係教我history的印度人mrs gobi!!我地個年代訓導主任雞頭外仲有yee佬同肥仔賓嘛,haha!!

發表於 09-3-30 23:22 |顯示全部帖子
e.........同我同一年代呀,依家好多都走晒lu

原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-3-30 16:16 發表

我都係喎,雞頭教過我music、雞luk除左dance之外仲教過我f4、f5 geography,最難頂就係教我history的印度人mrs gobi!!我地個年代訓導主任雞頭外仲有yee佬同肥仔賓嘛,haha!! ...
[img][/img]